over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

another acne thread....PCT ONLY THO!

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
im sure this question would intrest some...

back story

first cycle
test cyp 400mg a week for 12 weeks ...mild moderate acne during and after pct

second cycle 400mg test enth mid way through bumped up to 600mg estrogen out of control... acne was is horrendous currentlu on month 3-4 of accutane...

now this time i learned my lesson and am going to keep estro in check however i also want to add compounds... such as npp and maybe mast

i will have aromasin (12.5mg ed), (caber .5 e3d) throughout

now i wanted to do low test (200-250mg) as i know the more test the more acne for me... and add 400mgs of npp and if i see no sides try to throw in some mast at 400mg a week towards the end of the cycle ALL PROP ESTERS (NEVER TRIED BEFORE)

now as far as PCT ACNE ONLY......will adding multiple compunds during the cycle mimic me taking more test, in turn cause just as much acne if not more then previous cycles with just test?

my second cycle I WAS TREMENDOUSLY OILY throughout the entire cycle (literally could see me shine far away)but no real bad acne until i came off and the cystic acne started. im still dealing with bad discoloration.. i cannot have this happen again and i might run low dose accutane this next cycle as well ..

however i would like to know if lowering my test dose and adding other compounds would be a better/ safer bet in your opionin and why

im sure this question would intrest some...

back story

first cycle
test cyp 400mg a week for 12 weeks ...mild moderate acne during and after pct

second cycle 400mg test enth mid way through bumped up to 600mg estrogen out of control... acne was is horrendous currentlu on month 3-4 of accutane...

now this time i learned my lesson and am going to keep estro in check however i also want to add compounds... such as npp and maybe mast

i will have aromasin (12.5mg ed), (caber .5 e3d) throughout

now i wanted to do low test (200-250mg) as i know the more test the more acne for me... and add 400mgs of npp and if i see no sides try to throw in some mast at 400mg a week towards the end of the cycle ALL PROP ESTERS (NEVER TRIED BEFORE)

now as far as PCT ACNE ONLY......will adding multiple compunds during the cycle mimic me taking more test, in turn cause just as much acne if not more then previous cycles with just test?

my second cycle I WAS TREMENDOUSLY OILY throughout the entire cycle (literally could see me shine far away)but no real bad acne until i came off and the cystic acne started. im still dealing with bad discoloration.. i cannot have this happen again and i might run low dose accutane this next cycle as well ..

however i would like to know if lowering my test dose and adding other compounds would be a better/ safer bet in your opionin and why

I feel your pain bro... I would also like to know how I can prevent it. Some good bros have PMed me and told me that I should use something like adex to control estrogen while on cycle along with proviron. I am going to taper off the dose when I am about to end cyle like test prop for a few weeks. Look at it this way, at lest you dont have keloids which are raised and dont go away!

bro is the acne on your back only or shoulders chest and face

Back and shoulders .... Not so much chest maybe one or two but not cycstic. The b

Run accutane till its gone, then run it some more and some more. Basically run as much as you can for as long as you can. Eventually the sides will hit you like a freight train and you'll want to lower the dose or get off entirely. You should be pretty dried out by then so you could drop it maybe.

If it comes back, run it 20mg ED. And you'll clear up again.

I like to run it @ 10-20mg ED "on". Keeps clear. Especially after doing a big course prior.

This only pertains to someone who is very acne prone. Other guys that just get a little will do fine with simply a low dose.

I'll finish up my 80mg 6 month cycle in march .... Will start my ass cycle in May and will run low dose Accutane

DNP can really fuck with your body's physiology. I would do some research before starting

before you jump on accutane i would try tanning bed some say that works when everything else failed just an idea accutane is pretty harsh

im on accutane prescribed by a doctor for 6 months currently on month 3-4 bloodworkhas been fine and only thing i have is dry skin and lips....

COUPLE ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE QUESTION IF ADDING MORE ANABOLIC COMPOUNDS WITH ESS TEST MIMIC TO MY BODY THAT I AM ON MORE TEST AND WOULD I BREAK OUT THE SAME PCT ANYWAY

im on accutane prescribed by a doctor for 6 months currently on month 3-4 bloodworkhas been fine and only thing i have is dry skin and lips....

COUPLE ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE QUESTION IF ADDING MORE ANABOLIC COMPOUNDS WITH ESS TEST MIMIC TO MY BODY THAT I AM ON MORE TEST AND WOULD I BREAK OUT THE SAME PCT ANYWAY

I have come to the conclusion that being on aas while also on accutane is fine. Especially if the accutane dose is high. You're still going to get dried the fuck out.

Just make sure and get monthly bloodwork to see if your health is ok.

I have come to the conclusion that being on aas while also on accutane is fine. Especially if the accutane dose is high. You're still going to get dried the fuck out.

Just make sure and get monthly bloodwork to see if your health is ok.

so being on accutane high dose is fine?

Run accutane till its gone, then run it some more and some more. Basically run as much as you can for as long as you can. Eventually the sides will hit you like a freight train and you'll want to lower the dose or get off entirely. You should be pretty dried out by then so you could drop it maybe.

If it comes back, run it 20mg ED. And you'll clear up again.

I like to run it @ 10-20mg ED "on". Keeps clear. Especially after doing a big course prior.

This only pertains to someone who is very acne prone. Other guys that just get a little will do fine with simply a low dose.

Are you prone to bad acne? I got f*cked like no other when I came off my last cycle but I also had it bad when I was younger (100% natty then of course). I'm just wondering if that dosage is enough.

I just finished my *second* round of Accutane at dosages upward of 70mg twice a day. Took eight frigging months and drove me INSANE. My acne popped up again post cycle and continued to persist almost nine months after staying natty until I finally jumped aboard the Accutane train.

so being on accutane high dose is fine?
If the bloodwork comes back ok, then yes of course. You need to find out how you react to the drug. I can take accutane on cycle no problem. Probably because I have a strong liver.

Are you prone to bad acne? I got f*cked like no other when I came off my last cycle but I also had it bad when I was younger (100% natty then of course). I'm just wondering if that dosage is enough.

I just finished my *second* round of Accutane at dosages upward of 70mg twice a day. Took eight frigging months and drove me INSANE. My acne popped up again post cycle and continued to persist almost nine months after staying natty until I finally jumped aboard the Accutane train.

You sound just like me man. Did the cystic crap go away at least? It used to be all cystic and bad, bloody. Now since being on one big course (80mg 3 months, 120mg 3 months) and another small course (40mg 3 months) the acne if any is small little guys that don't bleed and go away fast.

Really if its like that, drop the dose down to 20mg ED if the sides are getting to you. At that dose I get virtually no sides except dry lips. You could even try 10mg ED. This is all assuming its just the little guys and not the cystic crap.

If you want to go more in depth on other solutions I would be happy to help you out. Sometimes acne is caused by certain foods. There are also things you can take like fish oil and antioxidants to help reduce acne even more. You also need to step back and take a look at the stuff your putting into your body, and whether or not that is exacerbating the problem. High dose test gets me. EQ and Deca both make me break out. Tren doesn't for some reason. SERMs give me acne, but keeping an AI in with them helps reduce acne. Keeping your hormones stable works. High estrogen seems to give guys acne, reducing it with proper AI dosage will help dry you out. But see, an AI can also increase DHT which can cause acne for some. So its a balancing act.

In the end you need to experiment and see what works for you. Only add in one thing at a time and at a low dose at that to see how it effects you, then slowly up it.

Last edited:
oh already on accutane then dont go near the tanning bed

Add some anti bacterial dish soap when you shower. Pan oxyl bar help to for me.

Not if you're on accutane :eek:

You don't really need to wash yourself but 1x a day on accutane with light LIGHT soap.

But yeah, I hear dish soap works if you're not on tane.

You sound just like me man. Did the cystic crap go away at least? It used to be all cystic and bad, bloody. Now since being on one big course (80mg 3 months, 120mg 3 months) and another small course (40mg 3 months) the acne if any is small little guys that don't bleed and go away fast.

Hmm... interesting. To be honest, I'm not sure. After coming off my last cycle because of the crazy acne (nearly 15 months ago now), I've been paranoid to get back on until a.) the Accutane was totally out of my system (about 6 months) and b.) until I had a better proactive approach and complementary PCT plan in addition to Nolva, Clomid, etc. for that acne "whiplash" I encountered last time after my last cycle. Just to give you an idea, I was 23 when I finished my last cycle and now I'm 24.

I'll likely start a cycle in early February, but as I said, my problem was never acne during cycles, but right after it. Yeah, I'd get a little acne and really oily skin, but it wasn't anything compared to what I got during PCT. Clomid definitely made it worse, but seemed to subside a little as soon as I stopped the Clomid, so I think it's just the after-effects of the juice in general. And, yeah, even after Clomid, the acne was cystic.

Right now, I'm doing fine. Might get a spot here and there on my face, but I'm not too bad. I'll be getting Fraxel laser on my face to treat the scarring in a few weeks and the derm is expecting excellent results, so I just don't want to fuck that up.

Last edited:
SAME HERE NOVA ... ITS AFTER!!!!!! BUT I WANT TO PLAN SOMETHING FOR THIS UPCOMMING SUMMER IM THINKING

PROP 400
NPP 400
MAST 400

FOR 12 WEEKS AROMASIN RELIGIOUSLY, CABER .5 3X WEEK , ACCUTANE 20MG EOD

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member