over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

another boner for IGF DES thread

EDED

Banned
well,,

shot mine lastnight, just to see what it does to a cold body (non post training i mean)

after playing with my doggie, and i was in the bathroom laughing cuz of the veins and pump that was just hard to believe it comes on so quick nothing like lr3

lr3 i had to workout or eat something and get full but this is just too fun not to abuse lol

anyways, it was from precision pep,,,very cool, i will be using DES for awhile, i mean come on who does not like veins/pumps??? we can all relate to what arnold said in pumpin iron, so i wanna be 24/7 in that feel/mode/look

did you eat anything before or after? no wierd hypo feeling? I thought you had to eat carbs after igf? that does sound cool either way

isoc, a regular meal before, dont know how long before but the immediate look/feel was awesome,

Plang, thanks to your log i have decided to try, and now i understand better ahah

I know plang is/was on a high dose for test run purposes but what was your dosage when you were cold? curious now too if the dosage could be depandant on other things like training days or certain carb intake i.e. dosaging more/less at certain times would be more beneficial than just a set flat dose..... will be very interesting to find out..

M O W I started at 20mcg and it was the same way. My arm would get pumped just brushing my teeth. I went up to 100mcg just for fun but I usually do 20mcg 3 x a day. It's the s**t. I'm using lr3 again now and it's a big difference. DES is the best. I still like lr3 and have a bunch of it but after this run I'm going back to DES. Actually I have a hard time letting it sit in the freezer I want to use it now.

PLANG. Your thread is the s**t. I think they need to make you a sponsor for DES. I had a couple vials for about 2 months before and wasn't sure how to use it best. DES is all over the place after that thread.

EDED. You are crazy. Always entertaining but knowledgeable too

M O W I started at 20mcg and it was the same way. My arm would get pumped just brushing my teeth. I went up to 100mcg just for fun but I usually do 20mcg 3 x a day. It's the s**t. I'm using lr3 again now and it's a big difference. DES is the best. I still like lr3 and have a bunch of it but after this run I'm going back to DES. Actually I have a hard time letting it sit in the freezer I want to use it now.

PLANG. Your thread is the s**t. I think they need to make you a sponsor for DES. I had a couple vials for about 2 months before and wasn't sure how to use it best. DES is all over the place after that thread.

EDED. You are crazy. Always entertaining but knowledgeable too

User!, thanks :)

M O W, 20mcg here as well

will do 20mcg multi pokes like userat did,

EDED and userat.. that kind of dose is unbelievably beautiful LOL since I am a broke bastard so I will try make the best of probably 2x/day.. If either of you gents dabbled with it which seemed more beneficial preWO or PWO? I definintely will be looking toward IM thats for sure especially for site growth since plang noticed the day long pumps with the muscles he IM'd. I'll get balls deep in some carbs just to make sure that day long pumped muscle got all it could possibly handle, then some lol

EDED and userat.. that kind of dose is unbelievably beautiful LOL since I am a broke bastard so I will try make the best of probably 2x/day.. If either of you gents dabbled with it which seemed more beneficial preWO or PWO? I definintely will be looking toward IM thats for sure especially for site growth since plang noticed the day long pumps with the muscles he IM'd. I'll get balls deep in some carbs just to make sure that day long pumped muscle got all it could possibly handle, then some lol

try either way,,,,sorta empty stomach lift (at least i just drink water during) ,,,then post workout IM into muscles worked, with other glucose disposal reagent (slin if you use it) GH or peps if you got,,,even if its just DES,,,,eat some food and im sure you will be very very happy walking around ahhaha

or pre workout IM into muscles to be worked, carbs or not, then work out.

Plang's thread has been very helpful thats for sure to see his way or running it and feedback.

tomorrow will do IM into legs, and i lift empty stomach in the morining with baseline BG. then i will come home shoot ghrp/ghrh/folli and eattttt

lol

i have a feeling either way your muscles will be pumped.

i mean User and I shot at a random point,,,doing random stuff and it kicks in.

later,

Would it be best to shoot IM post workout to see results in the muscle just trained? Would 30 gauge 1/2 inch work? and do you have to time it with your shake like hgh or can they go right after another?

M O W. I have tried all kinds of protocols. I like pre workoutand post. Right now I do first thing in morning, pre workout, and a couple hours post
At one time I did post only. I got away from this because of the theory that natty mgf is produced during workout and igf immediately pwo will interfere

He'll I don't know, sometimes I just think I like injecting myself so much I make shit up just to try it. But really experimenting is key and find what works good for you.

EDED has a good amount of experience and a good deal of knowledge which im sure came from experimenting. I pretty much think as long as you are pinning the stuff you can't go wrong

If you are looking to make it last, try 20mcg preworkout and I'm sure you will be happy.I even do some I'M and some sub q

i agree thats why you see so many different GH protocols to IGF protocols with no real conclusion nor any protocol making a big differen over the other.

so like Userat has said, and my trainer has said as long as you are on some sort of regulated protocol you will get benefits out of GH or using these igf peps.

what experience? im just following you guys here ahhahah

kinda off topic, but did you recon with bacteriostatic water? I cant find in any of the threads about this what to recon with, I know its there, but I figure I will just ask here. thanks guys, this stuff sounds great, got some on the way, I think I am going to try 20 mcg pre and then 20 mcg post, my intention is to split each bilat, so 10 mcg on each side, pre and post, but I want to see how hard that is going to be to actually pin.

kinda off topic, but did you recon with bacteriostatic water? I cant find in any of the threads about this what to recon with, I know its there, but I figure I will just ask here. thanks guys, this stuff sounds great, got some on the way, I think I am going to try 20 mcg pre and then 20 mcg post, my intention is to split each bilat, so 10 mcg on each side, pre and post, but I want to see how hard that is going to be to actually pin.

Please do not recon vial with BW! AA( .6 Acetic Acid,) for IGF-DES especially for research purposes! then further recon with BW at time of administration!

des the shizzle:D

Please do not recon vial with BW! AA( .6 Acetic Acid,) for IGF-DES especially for research purposes! then further recon with BW at time of administration!

Guess I will find out if it does matter, I am gonna try it with BW on my first vial of Des.

some have used bwater

ive used B12 and seems like the potency went wayyyy down

i have another vial for me to try with AA and will report back

thanks keto for the info

yes look up DES in any other chem companies, it is made with acetate buffer i bleive , i linked it in Plang's thread somewhere,

plang says water.I always use contact solution.Use large aas pin to extract.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131