over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another Bust.....

Aliendogstar

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Last edited:
Why would anybody sell locally... ugh

someone is going to be in trouble with that stash.

Interesting... First article says a stay-at-home mom was one of those indicted.

Having an interesting time envisioning how that went down :)

Ouch. These are tough economic times. Lose the house? Or sell steroids, a victimless crime.

But these folks are gonna get pounded by the legal system. I bet they knew the rules and the risks. Kinda sad.

Its not even that.... How can you sell locally? I never have. You gotta be smart

I have several people in different states for shipping/picking up money/brewing etc.

I dont pick my guys from 1 state. I wanna keep things spread as much as possible preety dumb if they sold locally.

That is ALOT of bottles in those pics....I still will never understand why people try to "push" shit, instead of selling to buyers who want it...either way its wrong, but if youre gonna do it, do it right!! :headbang:

Like 90% of all steroid busts, what do you expect cops to do when you hand your ass over to them on a silver platter? We can debate whether this should be a LE enforcement priority but careers are made on this stuff as it stands. The best we can hope for is to learn from the mistakes of others in hopes that we will not have to make the same mistakes. You do not have to be smart, but you do not want to be ignorant about what these guys did wrong. Which was everything. The biggest mistake was ever getting involved.

Those of you who sell locally should take this to heart and get your ass out or on the internet as these felony convictions will rock your world for along time. They have all the cooperation they need to make almost every one of these charges fly. Thats also what you get when you are so exposed there is no way a reasonable doubt defense is going to even be remotely possible. They got everything, the sellers, the lab, the lab locations, the money, the methods used, and a ton of customers. Not surprising that they do not want to waste time or money on customers, they do not have to. Its a slam dunk and it was not because LE was all that capable.

Here is some advice to those of you who want to be players.

1. No local dealing. Absolutely nobody not even your girl should really know what you do.
2. No labs, What are you gonna do slide all the associated equipment and supplies under the bed when the shit hits the fan as it always does?
3. No powders, they have a hardon for powders as it tells them you are manufactering.
4. No guns! WTF! why would you need a gun if nobody knows what you do! Its a five year federal minumum charge, that may get negotiated away but its to their advantage and your disadvantage as they have you by the balls anyway.

There is so much more, but we are not here to encourage people to break the law. Thes guys did not do one thing right. If you do not know what you are doing just do not do it. Its not worth it.

IPGEAR

the drugs are the least of their worries after looking at the pictures. those assault weapons are going to earn them some serious prison time. fucking numbskulls.

the drugs are the least of their worries after looking at the pictures. those assault weapons are going to earn them some serious prison time. fucking numbskulls.

I have 4 weapons myself but i do go hunting and all of them are under my name and legally owned, I also keep it for safety reasons since i am very protective of myself and my family if anybody threatens me in a away i feel like i am going to be seriously injured/killed.

I'd rather shoot somebody in the head than get shot at, I am not a trouble maker at all and mind my own business but many people are dumb and have this "Ghetto" Attitude which is ridiculous and retarded so you gotta watch out for your own safety also.

But yeah I agree thats allot of guns . lol

Like 90% of all steroid busts, what do you expect cops to do when you hand your ass over to them on a silver platter? We can debate whether this should be a LE enforcement priority but careers are made on this stuff as it stands. The best we can hope for is to learn from the mistakes of others in hopes that we will not have to make the same mistakes. You do not have to be smart, but you do not want to be ignorant about what these guys did wrong. Which was everything. The biggest mistake was ever getting involved.

Those of you who sell locally should take this to heart and get your ass out or on the internet as these felony convictions will rock your world for along time. They have all the cooperation they need to make almost every one of these charges fly. Thats also what you get when you are so exposed there is no way a reasonable doubt defense is going to even be remotely possible. They got everything, the sellers, the lab, the lab locations, the money, the methods used, and a ton of customers. Not surprising that they do not want to waste time or money on customers, they do not have to. Its a slam dunk and it was not because LE was all that capable.

Here is some advice to those of you who want to be players.

1. No local dealing. Absolutely nobody not even your girl should really know what you do.
2. No labs, What are you gonna do slide all the associated equipment and supplies under the bed when the shit hits the fan as it always does?
3. No powders, they have a hardon for powders as it tells them you are manufactering.
4. No guns! WTF! why would you need a gun if nobody knows what you do! Its a five year federal minumum charge, that may get negotiated away but its to their advantage and your disadvantage as they have you by the balls anyway.

There is so much more, but we are not here to encourage people to break the law. Thes guys did not do one thing right. If you do not know what you are doing just do not do it. Its not worth it.

IPGEAR

IP-G says it all right there !!! A+ friend

thats alot fuckn bags of gear! there some interesting lookn dudes in those pics lmao!

why do the cops have such a hard on for steroids u dont see people holding up banks and killing people for them

So a local gig followed by the lab being in a dif state, as well as they made reference to getting powders from china and mailing numerous orders across the country...

I think the funniest part is when the dollar amounts came up in regards to profiting it was only in the 10's of thousands, highest being said was 90k in cash, you can bet your ass if it was a truly dangerous home wrecking drug like meth or crack you could add at least another zero to the profit figures

In the grand scheme of things I could see the feds taking over and all the drug charges possibly getting dropped in a plea for mail/wire fraud and weapons charges since those mandatory minimum sentences by federal guidelines are gonna be LONG..

I have 4 weapons myself but i do go hunting and all of them are under my name and legally owned, I also keep it for safety reasons since i am very protective of myself and my family if anybody threatens me in a away i feel like i am going to be seriously injured/killed.

I'd rather shoot somebody in the head than get shot at, I am not a trouble maker at all and mind my own business but many people are dumb and have this "Ghetto" Attitude which is ridiculous and retarded so you gotta watch out for your own safety also.

But yeah I agree thats allot of guns . lol

This is what we have always believed:

Unless the law has changed which is possible, it if you are sourcing and you get federally charged any gun in your possesion is a federal 5 year minimum.

IPGEAR

Why would they even need that many rifles? Maybe they were selling those too? Why is it that they would get in trouble for owning those, is it because they had the illegal drugs and having the two together is a problem? I would think that each gun was registered to the owner and none of them are fully automatic. One can own an automatic weapon too if you get a permit.

This is what we have always believed:

Unless the law has changed which is possible, it if you are sourcing and you get federally charged any gun in your possesion is a federal 5 year minimum.

IPGEAR

If this is true I'm Pissed and feel like buying a machine gun and when shit goes down shit will get really serious lol.

Their hunting rifles plus a personal one. But when you see 10-30 guns its a whole different story.

Anyways LE is pretty gay/homo imo they get a hardon from this, I think its cause they think they get a bust and it will give them more "Credit" make them look better still barely changes your pay unless u have shitloads of busts etc promotions b.s.

While they are making 40-70k A year.

Some of us are making that monthly, so I just laugh at them. Its pathetic.
This whole steroid being such a freaking serious issue pisses me off.

Im seriously pissed off about this now :mad: Why cant they just leave us alone :mad: Its not like were freaking killing people and making them dumber.

Cocaine,Weed,Speed, etc are worse.

And some of you may agree weed doesnt do anything but trust me ive seen regular guys to smoking everyday, they turn into a zombie and EXTREMELY slow.

Man i know for posting this i am going to get flamed somewhere.

Don't about all of the US domestic dealers eventually get busted? It seems most of them do not last very long. Isnt it just a matter of time??

Some of them that dont get busted turn out being scams and get in fast/get out fast to make as much money as they can. I ordered from one of those a long time ago. In business for maybe 6 months and then gone, poof nobody knew where they went.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131