over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another Bust.....

Don't about all of the US domestic dealers eventually get busted? It seems most of them do not last very long. Isnt it just a matter of time??

Some of them that dont get busted turn out being scams and get in fast/get out fast to make as much money as they can. I ordered from one of those a long time ago. In business for maybe 6 months and then gone, poof nobody knew where they went.

I know a few people doing this for quite awhile change names etc come back etc.

If you have several shippers,WU Guys, And good brewers you should be good.

Ouch. These are tough economic times. Lose the house? Or sell steroids, a victimless crime.

But these folks are gonna get pounded by the legal system. I bet they knew the rules and the risks. Kinda sad.

I have to agree with you coach. I know we are a little biased, but I sincerely don't see who the victims are. I'm probably being narrow minded as usual, so anyone can feel free to enlighten me...... If they were selling legit gear, and a high school kid died somehow as a result of using, I just don't think you could call the kid a victim. Are steroids intrinsically bad/wrong? no obviously not, they do wonderful things for all types of ill people. Is cocaine intrinsically bad/wrong? That's hard to answer, but I would say yes, a priori, it IS. Are things wrong because they are illegal? Are things illegal because they are wrong? I know we beat this dead fucking horse everyday and twice on Sunday im sorry.....

RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This whole steroid thing is ridiculous.

They honestly helped me allot.

Going from Obese and almost diabetic having bp issues, cholesterol issues, to all of those issues completely gone.

When I did not do gear i felt like SHIT always had problems , after a couple of runs it changed my life completely.

I know a few people doing this for quite awhile change names etc come back etc.

If you have several shippers,WU Guys, And good brewers you should be good.

That could be part of what ive seen then. Perhaps some that seem to go out of business are just changing names and reinventing themselves. Shipping in powders I think would be one of the most dangerous parts. It just seems that the US domestics dont stay in business as long as the overseas. Foreign have troubles too though. At least one of the powder sources in China went down around the time of the olympics over there. Things were really tight over there at that time. Chinese customs was catching stuff before it even left the country.

Last edited:
That could be part of what ive seen then. Perhaps some that seem to go out of business are just changing names and reinventing themselves. Shipping in powders I think would be one of the most dangerous parts. It just seems that the US domestics dont stay in business as long as the overseas. Foreign have troubles too though. At least one of the powder sources in China went down around the time of the olympics over there. Things were really tight over there at that time. Chinese customs was catching stuff before it even left the country.

Correct... the "going out of business" As far as I know a few guys that do that and come back with a different name etc.

I have everything spread out, I do not touch anything ever since i started this i have stopped using orange juice or stored somewhere ealse... I Just have a very good honest and good brewer, and then shipping/ money pick up is all handled.

Wow this stuff happened 10 minutes from my house! I have seen that Mr. Cincinnati who got busted around town before.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws