over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another cycle question thread need help

martial.

Newbies
Hi guys
Thanks for reading I know u get a lot of these

Firstly I'm not an underage amateur wanting to use AAS because I'm lazy I'm a commited lifter training 5-6 times per week for 3yrs total time lifting 4.5yrs

I eat clean every day currently consuming 3500 calories
My training is very meticulous and I train balls to the ball

My stats are
28yrs old
6 foot
189lbs
12% bf

Deadlift 220kg
Bench 130kg
Squat 165kg
Military press 85kg

I'm planning a test prop cycle 8 weeks 150mg eod and epistane 60mg weeks 2-8
Adex 0.5 eod (bit sensitive to gyno have nolva and forma on hand incase ) with a full pct including serm, Ai, ghrp-6, cjc 1295 test booster and HcG while on cycle

Now for the questions
I'm looking to gain 6-10lbs of lean mass and lose 2-3% bf is this realistic ??
What calories should I be consuming whilst on cycle to achieve this ?
With increased recovery time should I be train body parts more than once a week ?
Should I be increasing protein intake currently 40% ??

As a novice Aas user is there anything I should be aware of that I may not have considered

I would say, No you are not going to gain 6-10 pounds of lean mass, aka muscle and lose 2-3% bodyfat in 8 weeks...It isn't impossible but with your cycle it is very unlikely.

First of all, 8 weeks is very short. Opinions may vary but I think you should consider 12-16 weeks minimum.

Also Prop is a bad choice for a beginner for two reasons, 1) it is painful at 100mgs, you are saying you want to do 150mgs...Trust me, if you are new to this, this is an issue. 2) EOD shots, if you are new to this, you want to start with something more basic 1-2x per week..

You might want to consider a basic Cyp/Enanthate or even Sustanon at say 500mgs per week.. 1 or 2 shots per week.

And why epistane?? There are alot better choices out there but if you truly want to use this product and are set on it, go for it I guess...

No need for HCG in this cycle, too short...I'd say you are wasting money by using that on such a weak cycle. AI is fine, keep the Nolva on hand, you should not need much with this week of a cycle...

Increase your calories, only you will know, but food is the key to growth here...Clean calories, unprocessed foods..Eat as much as you can and then eat again if you are trying to put on size..Keep eating, but keep it clean if you want a leaner gain. See if you can hit 4-5000 calories...this won't be easy.

Workout wise, yes you will recover quickly..and you may be able to get away with training 2x per week, but over-training is a common mistake of someone with 1-5 years in the gym...Most people are overtraining already and aren't aware of this...

Now you are going to get a million different responses, research each and find what is best for you..Not one response will be perfect for you...

Someone mentioned Tren, yes that would probably give you the type of gain you are looking for, but you are far too inexperienced to remotely consider this....

Read and research everything before you order it. Good luck.

I would say, No you are not going to gain 6-10 pounds of lean mass, aka muscle and lose 2-3% bodyfat in 8 weeks...It isn't impossible but with your cycle it is very unlikely.

First of all, 8 weeks is very short. Opinions may vary but I think you should consider 12-16 weeks minimum.

Also Prop is a bad choice for a beginner for two reasons, 1) it is painful at 100mgs, you are saying you want to do 150mgs...Trust me, if you are new to this, this is an issue. 2) EOD shots, if you are new to this, you want to start with something more basic 1-2x per week..

You might want to consider a basic Cyp/Enanthate or even Sustanon at say 500mgs per week.. 1 or 2 shots per week.

And why epistane?? There are alot better choices out there but if you truly want to use this product and are set on it, go for it I guess...

No need for HCG in this cycle, too short...I'd say you are wasting money by using that on such a weak cycle. AI is fine, keep the Nolva on hand, you should not need much with this week of a cycle...

Increase your calories, only you will know, but food is the key to growth here...Clean calories, unprocessed foods..Eat as much as you can and then eat again if you are trying to put on size..Keep eating, but keep it clean if you want a leaner gain. See if you can hit 4-5000 calories...this won't be easy.

Workout wise, yes you will recover quickly..and you may be able to get away with training 2x per week, but over-training is a common mistake of someone with 1-5 years in the gym...Most people are overtraining already and aren't aware of this...

Now you are going to get a million different responses, research each and find what is best for you..Not one response will be perfect for you...

Someone mentioned Tren, yes that would probably give you the type of gain you are looking for, but you are far too inexperienced to remotely consider this....

Read and research everything before you order it. Good luck.

What do you not like about epi? I've had just as good of gains on the original rpn havoc as I have on dbol.

What do you not like about epi? I've had just as good of gains on the original rpn havoc as I have on dbol.

It's not that I don't like it, but most would agree, if you want a lean gain, there are many better options...Something like Epi, or Super DMZ 2.0 although fantastic and do mimic Dbol are not good choices for a lean gain...You would not run "dbol or anadrol" on a lean gain...ever.

A lean gain oral might be something like Var, Winny, or worst case Turinabol.

If it's your first cycle, forget about bf and just eat like crazy. Try to eat 7-8 clean meals per day and about 4000+ calories with a cheat meal E3D. If you are worried about getting too fat, do 20 minutes of cardio post workout.

Now if it were me and I was about to do my first cycle again, I'd naturally diet to about 9-10%. You respond better to hormones the leaner you are and when you finish you won't be 15%, you will be 12% where you are now with hopefully a lot more muscle.

8 weeks is too short.

Also if you are using epistane, get rpn havoc. PA tested epistane and it didn't actually have methylepithelio in it. Another thing that most people don't realize about havoc is that it is actually pretty wet. It isn't as wet as dbol, however, it is much wetter than something like var or winny. I think that people say its dry because most of the people who use it are prohormone otc goobers that don't run test with it. You cannot evaluate the wetness of a compound accurately test underneath. Havoc appears dry without test because it shuts down natural test production and as a result reduces estrogen too.

I also think you can gain more muscle naturally. When I was 19 years old, I was bigger than you. At 19, I was 205 at 12% with only a year and a half of training (and I'm 5'9" tall). And I didn't start out big either because at 16 I was 120 lbs and when I finished puberty I was 165 at probably 14%. But if you are dead set on using or have used in the past go ahead. It will make no difference in terms of where you end up physique wise, but natural is free and well gear isn't. :)

It's not that I don't like it, but most would agree, if you want a lean gain, there are many better options...Something like Epi, or Super DMZ 2.0 although fantastic and do mimic Dbol are not good choices for a lean gain...You would not run "dbol or anadrol" on a lean gain...ever.

A lean gain oral might be something like Var, Winny, or worst case Turinabol.

I lol'd because I replied to the OP and told him that epi was wet too. So yea we are definitely on the same page. I'm about to start up havoc again - I just got six bottles in the mail. I have tons of other non legal options too, but I just love havoc. :D

Thanks guys I was thinkin prop because of the short ester if I have problems it will be out of my system quite quickly I've done alot of research on the pain from prop and was thinking if I obtain the correct brand (virormone) i could minimise site pain it would be no problem to stretch cycle out to 12 weeks I guess,
As for the epi well I have it here so thought I'd throw it in

I've done 1 cycle before 10weeks of test enanthate and the water retention was off the scale I heard that prop " might be " slightly better in this regard

As for my weight I'm naturally ridiculously skinny with unbeleivably skinny wrists and ankles 2years ago I was around the 68-70kg mark soaking wet

Thanks guys I was thinkin prop because of the short ester if I have problems it will be out of my system quite quickly I've done alot of research on the pain from prop and was thinking if I obtain the correct brand (virormone) i could minimise site pain it would be no problem to stretch cycle out to 12 weeks I guess,
As for the epi well I have it here so thought I'd throw it in

I've done 1 cycle before 10weeks of test enanthate and the water retention was off the scale I heard that prop " might be " slightly better in this regard

As for my weight I'm naturally ridiculously skinny with unbeleivably skinny wrists and ankles 2years ago I was around the 68-70kg mark soaking wet

Prop injection pain is way overrated IMO, that is, if you aren't allergic to propionic acid (hence prop). If you are allergic to bees, then you will have a tough time with prop because it's the same acid in a bee sting. Did you use an ai for that 10 weeker you did before and if so at what dosage? Epi is amazing btw.

Yea I used formastane(spelling?) transdermal

And I like epi and I was hoping it might help ward of gyno to some small degree

I'm not to worried about being a pin cushion for a few months I use vit B shot quite regularly and have it down pat (although I will be aspirating with test)
And if I rotate inject points delts, glutes, quads I'm thinking I won't have hit the same place whilst its still sore ??? Here's hoping :)
I'm not allergic to anything that I know of and had read about ppl adding sterile grape seed oil ???? is this a viable option not keen on trying to pump 5ml or some stupid amount into a delt
I think I could handle upping the calories to 4.5k-5k mainly clean with some calorie dense foods before and after traing

Maybe it would be wise to have the cycle planned and everything I need in the cupboard wait till I get my Bf% down to a respectable number then eat like a mad man while on cycle ..... your thoughts ???

I'm just thinking aloud here but would it be worth getting hold of the test prop just to gauge my bodies reaction and find out wether the site pain is unbearable if so switch to sust or enathate and in a way im using prop as a kick start to cycle ????

This may be retarded but just thought I'd ask :/

I'm just thinking aloud here but would it be worth getting hold of the test prop just to gauge my bodies reaction and find out wether the site pain is unbearable if so switch to sust or enathate and in a way im using prop as a kick start to cycle ????

This may be retarded but just thought I'd ask :/

Prop is not unbearable at all. That is an exageration. It does sting a little more and can have an ache for a day or 2. Just use a 25 gauge pin. Make sure you inject straight (keeping the syringe straight) And dont move the needle around at all. If you move it around you will have more trauma at the injection site thus having more pain.

You will be fine..... millions of people do it.

Bad Fox is right, it is not unbearable, it is an awesome product, however it can be very difficult for a beginner to adapt to the pain or ED, EOD shots..

But you look like you have a little more experience then your intial post stated, and you said you don't mind being a pin cushion...

So F*** it, go for it then! Prop is good stuff...If you find it's too painful for you, and you can't stick with it, I'd recommend something like Sustanon to you, which yes has a low amount of prop in it :)

Also, if you really really desperately want the prop and it is painful, consider buying Sterile Grapeseed oil..its like $20 bucks for 50mL's worth...Then say u are using 1cc Prop, mix in 1cc of Grapeseed with it..

Brand to brand Prop does differ, I don't care what you hear on this or other boards, they are not all the same, some are far less painful then others..so research prior to shopping;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws