over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another death from heart attack... Mickael Jackson

Michael Jackson changed the face of music and performing. I listened to him as a kid, but grew away from his style as I got older. But that man is a legend in the music entertainment business.....like him or not. He was considered to already be one of the best long before he died, like a decade or two ago, and that is saying a lot.

I laugh at all the jokes, and i know they are in good fun, but sometimes there is a time and place for everything.....including the Jacko ones. I would rather mourn his passing right now than make fun of him.

To each his own:)

BMJ

yes..

Nothing to feel ashamed about, Marylin. If not in the US cause of the media, he's loved by many everywhere else on this planet. :)

true.......Tony was not a fan, can you tell? lol... He is all classic rock......But I was and did the dances and entered and won a dance competition,.. that was the embarrasing part, lol....you wouldn't want to see the moves, the clothes:eek: or do you?:D:D

WOW...still waiting to see what the autopsy tells Us

WOW...still waiting to see what the autopsy tells Us

They are talking Demerol and Oxycotins now. That could be true. He admitted to an addiction of pain meds after the Pepsi incident. Pain and Recs..here we go. Face it, Mike was lonely, depressed and out of it.

Deepak Chopra " I am not asking you, I am telling you, I know for a fact Michael was using Oxycotins." He also said Michael was excited about the upcoming tour, but was not physically or mentally ready. He also said Mike was a gentle kind soul, who loved kids because they never ask for anything like adults. Deepak would know any and all about Mike because he was very close to him. He was his trying to get Mike right...

Man, the Elvis connection is too much..both of them were strung out on presciption meds..to their own demise. Also I was reading that early this year in Vegas, the Jackson family tried to stage an Intervention, because of his drugs; He refused.

DEEPAK wrote the below today:pay attention to the part in BOLD.

His mixture of mystery, isolation, indulgence, overwhelming global fame, and personal loneliness was intimately known to me. For twenty years I observed every aspect, and as easy as it was to love Michael -- and to want to protect him -- his sudden death yesterday seemed almost fated.

Two days previously he had called me in an upbeat, excited mood. The voice message said, "I've got some really good news to share with you." He was writing a song about the environment, and he wanted me to help informally with the lyrics, as we had done several times before. When I tried to return his call, however, the number was disconnected. (Terminally spooked by his treatment in the press, he changed his phone number often.) So I never got to talk to him, and the music demo he sent me lies on my bedside table as a poignant symbol of an unfinished life.

When we first met, around 1988, I was struck by the combination of charisma and woundedness that surrounded Michael. He would be swarmed by crowds at an airport, perform an exhausting show for three hours, and then sit backstage afterward, as we did one night in Bucharest, drinking bottled water, glancing over some Sufi poetry as I walked into the room, and wanting to meditate.

That person, whom I considered (at the risk of ridicule) very pure, still survived -- he was reading the poems of Rabindranath Tagore when we talked the last time, two weeks ago. Michael exemplified the paradox of many famous performers, being essentially shy, an introvert who would come to my house and spend most of the evening sitting by himself in a corner with his small children. I never saw less than a loving father when they were together (and wonder now, as anyone close to him would, what will happen to them in the aftermath).

Michael's reluctance to grow up was another part of the paradox. My children adored him, and in return he responded in a childlike way. He declared often, as former child stars do, that he was robbed of his childhood. Considering the monstrously exaggerated value our society places on celebrity, which was showered on Michael without stint, the public was callous to his very real personal pain. It became another tawdry piece of the tabloid Jacko, pictured as a weird changeling and as something far more sinister.

It's not my place to comment on the troubles Michael fell heir to from the past and then amplified by his misguided choices in life. He was surrounded by enablers, including a shameful plethora of M.D.s in Los Angeles and elsewhere who supplied him with prescription drugs. As many times as he would candidly confess that he had a problem, the conversation always ended with a deflection and denial. As I write this paragraph, the reports of drug abuse are spreading across the cable news channels. The instant I heard of his death this afternoon, I had a sinking feeling that prescription drugs would play a key part.
The closest we ever became, perhaps, was when Michael needed a book to sell primarily as a concert souvenir. It would contain pictures for his fans but there would also be a text consisting of short fables. I sat with him for hours while he dreamily wove Aesop-like tales about animals, mixed with words about music and his love of all things musical. This project became Dancing the Dream after I pulled the text together for him, acting strictly as a friend. It was this time together that convinced me of the modus vivendi Michael had devised for himself: to counter the tidal wave of stress that accompanies mega-stardom, he built a private retreat in a fantasy world where pink clouds veiled inner anguish and Peter Pan was a hero, not a pathology.

This compromise with reality gradually became unsustainable. He went to strange lengths to preserve it. Unbounded privilege became another toxic force in his undoing. What began as idiosyncrasy, shyness, and vulnerability was ravaged by obsessions over health, paranoia over security, and an isolation that grew more and more unhealthy. When Michael passed me the music for that last song, the one sitting by my bedside waiting for the right words, the procedure for getting the CD to me rivaled a CIA covert operation in its secrecy.

My memory of Michael Jackson will be as complex and confused as anyone's. His closest friends will close ranks and try to do everything in their power to insure that the good lives after him. Will we be successful in rescuing him after so many years of media distortion? No one can say. I only wanted to put some details on the record in his behalf. My son Gotham traveled with Michael as a roadie on his "Dangerous" tour when he was seventeen. Will it matter that Michael behaved with discipline and impeccable manners around my son? (It sends a shiver to recall something he told Gotham: "I don't want to go out like Marlon Brando. I want to go out like Elvis." Both icons were obsessions of this icon.)
His children's nanny and surrogate mother, Grace Rwaramba , is like another daughter to me. I introduced her to Michael when she was eighteen, a beautiful, heartwarming girl from Rwanda who is now grown up. She kept an eye on him for me and would call me whenever he was down or running too close to the edge. How heartbreaking for Grace that no one's protective instincts and genuine love could avert this tragic day. An hour ago she was sobbing on the telephone from London. As a result, I couldn't help but write this brief remembrance in sadness. But when the shock subsides and a thousand public voices recount Michael's brilliant, joyous, embattled, enigmatic, bizarre trajectory, I hope the word "joyous" is the one that will rise from the ashes and shine as he once did.

Last edited:
When Michael was reclusive and off the radar, he was doing fine. The moment he was advised to let the fans in, be more open, let people get to know you, the shit started hitting the fan; the lawsuits, the hate, the accusations.

People forget that he was found innocent on all things hurled at him.

Hell you want to talk about pedophiles, how about Elvis? Elvis's pedophilia apparently started when he was 24 and began molesting Priscilla. She was a 14 year old child. Elvis continued molesting underage girls up until his death. Facts. No one talks about that. I guess he wanted to skip rope with her at 14. Elvis was the most famous pedophile in American history…when he met his wife Pricilla she was actually twelve. I mean he was in love with her but he agreed with her father not to doing anything with her till she was fourteen. When she was fourteen she came home from Germany to live with him here. Now here you have a man living with a fourteen-year-old girl and he's on a postage stamp in America!

What a load!! Don't turn this into a race thing! especially with made up bullshit and half truths!

Man go sit down! Johnny come lately! Go back and read all post before you run your mouth. This has been properly addressed. You are wrong; nothing to do with race. Would you have understood if I used R. Kelly instead of Elvis? Maybe I should have used Roman Polanski. I used 2 of the biggest Icons of all time for a reason; not because of race. Also go get your facts and prove what I am saying is "made up bullshit and half truths." I'll be waiting. I am right and exact.

::action-:m

What a load!! Don't turn this into a race thing! especially with made up bullshit and half truths!

Last edited:
Man go sit down! Johnny come lately! Go back and read all post before you run your mouth. This has been properly addressed. You are wrong; nothing to do with race. :action-:m

Oh ok internet tough guy.calling Elvis a pedophile? he was very respectful of her father and eventually married her dipshit.You know michael being accused once,okay you could chalk it up to bullshit.But numerous times and going on tv talking about sharing your bed with kids? FU right back punk! everybodies a tough guy online,lol.

Oh ok internet tough guy.calling Elvis a pedophile? he was very respectful of her father and eventually married her dipshit.You know michael being accused once,okay you could chalk it up to bullshit.But numerous times and going on tv talking about sharing your bed with kids? FU right back punk! everybodies a tough guy online,lol.

LOL...Internet tuff guy and a dipshit. Do better than that brother. Give me the facts though. But of course he was respectful; he wanted that tendervittle. What responsible parent allows their very young 14 yr old daughter to hang around with men 8/10yrs older than her and think it's all innocent. What on earth was her stepfather thinking allowing her to run around with grown up mature men when his daughter was still a baby. Doesn't matter how mature you think people are they are still 14 and her parents had a responsiblity to parent their daughter and protect her. They either had no control over her and she ran wild or they didn't care enough about her and saw $$$ from the word go. No one in their right mind would allow their daughter to leave their home and move to be near her boyfriend and not realize whats going on. Elvis was the worlds biggest sex symbol by the time she got to Graceland and they claim they thought it to be all innocent! Very very poor parents.

You can't FU back bro...I am John Cena. That's my finisher.

Facts brother. Give them to me.

Last edited:
Elvis continued molesting underage girls up until his death. Facts. No one talks about that.
Thats the bullshit I'm referring to.Who was he dating at the time of his death? she found him dead in the bathroom.She wasn't even close to underage! You get the facts, I'm not gonna spoon feed you.

"Thank GOD for Jesus!!"[/QUOTE] then you flip me off,lol.Hippocrite.
I agree with your statements above about her parents by the way.I wouldn't allow it,but he did marry her and have a family with child.

Last edited:
Thats the bullshit I'm referring to.Who was he dating at the time of his death? she found him dead in the bathroom.She wasn't even close to underage! You get the facts, I'm not gonna spoon feed you.

"Thank GOD for Jesus!!"
then you flip me off,lol.Hypocrit.
I agree with your staements above about her parents by the way.I wouldn't allow it,but he did marry her and have a family with child.[/QUOTE

Thank GOD for Jesus is an expression.
Hypocrite is the correct spelling. The action smilies are there to express or convey an emotion or feeling, such as a joke. It was a John Cena reference. I will gracefully not say anything on the subject of Elvis. Seems like you are a stan; I mean fan of his. Elvis fans get all sensitive about The King.

You chimed in with "especially with made up bullshit and half truths." So present the truth if the said words were bs.

Last edited:
you correct my quickly typed spelling,yet have these intelligent statements and grammatical butchers on your posts? go figure

The King stay the King."
D'Angelo

"Up in this bitch here, I'm what you call an AUTHORITY FIGURE" - Avon Barksdale

Okay kid1dakota, you are my enemy now.:D

I was messing with you brother. Nothing more.

Seriously. Those intelligent statements and grammatical butchers in my signature were actually "famous" quotes from the critically acclaimed HBo series, The Wire.

The King stay the King."
D'Angelo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bR3T1eThJU

This scene above and quote is not about chess, or drugs, or kings. It's about the universe and everything it encompasses. Every philosophical problem, every quark of everything, and every theory, is in some way explained in this very scene.

"Up in this bitch here, I'm what you call an AUTHORITY FIGURE" - Avon Barksdale[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kQLgWw9aRw&feature=related

Basically a Old lion to a young lion.

you correct my quickly typed spelling,yet have these intelligent statements and grammatical butchers on your posts? go figure

The King stay the King."
D'Angelo

Last edited:
Okay kid1dakota, you are my enemy now.:D

I was messing with you brother. Nothing more.

Seriously. Those intelligent statements and grammatical butchers in my signature were actually "famous" quotes from the critically acclaimed HBo series, The Wire.

The King stay the King."
D'Angelo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bR3T1eThJU

This scene above and quote is not about chess, or drugs, or kings. It's about the universe and everything it encompasses. Every philosophical problem, every quark of everything, and every theory, is in some way explained in this very scene.

You have to see the show to understand the statement.[/QUOTE]

No not enemies,nothing wrong with a healthy debate.Some people get all upset etc.. were cool.

Stop the bashing and racist remarks!!:mad: I am not a big fan of Elvis, but this is a fact, at 14 years old in that era and was not consider statury rape and he was not consider a pediphile. I grew up in PA and that was the legal age. So, what he did was not illegal. Did I agree with that age? NO!! He did nothing wrong according to the laws at that time. Back to Michael Jackson, I actually admired his music to a certain point in his life, and then I got turned off. Out of respect for JC, i will not bash him, you should do the same, since he did start this post and ask you nicely not too.

Haha, Isnt it funny the airheads that run their mouth that think they know everything. If you dont know the ins and outs about this person then its probably best not to post anything.

Its just like giving AAS advice, some people get on here and give bad advise and they dont even know what their talking about.

I myself am a huge fan of MJ, and Hiramabiffs info matches very close to mine. So out of respect for everyone else that knows everything about him, hold your comments to yourself.

P.S. Nothing is funny about death!

You bitchin pricks need to take a step back and stop swingin from the ropes. I love Elvis. The man and his music was too big to even comprehend. To comment on him you have to know his musical roots from "54" to his departure in "77". I have all there is on him, music, movies and info. And for the record "Elvis and Me" was a cash grab on Priscilla's behalf. Fabricated bullshit. Rotten bitch.

M.J. A legend. I have been saddened by his death. I watched Moonwalker with my little girl last night. Awesome.
Today I went for a drive to do some shopping and had the "BAD" album blaring in my car. "Smooth Criminal". Put that song on and get it pumpin. Now there' a classic. No raspy voice. The dude sang too well.:p:cool:

I owe no apology to anyone in this thread except Phidias. Your a great person brother, and I know what you were trying to convey in this post. I have strong feelings as you know and I should have thought before I spoke.

That being said, what I see here is people seeing and believing what they want. MJ a pedophile? Cant be, no way, I loved his music since childhood, blah blah.
Classic case of blind adoration. OJ was innocent, millions of people to this day still believe it. Do you? I sure as hell dont. The point is, as has been proven countless times, if you have the money, the influence, the fame YOU WILL GET AWAY WITH MURDER or whatever else you want. Chris Brown anyone? Daunte Stallworth? Hell, good old Barack had his birth certificate sealed from public view. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

To bjjones...brother, you want to call me a pea brain, and whatever else. LOL The simple fact remains I will run FUCKING circles around you. Close minded?
Insanity in individuals is rare - but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Let that sink in fool. In your world its the politically correct group thats "cool" and comfortable for you. Thats INSANITY. Think logicaly, with common sense, be free and open YOUR mind. You are the one thats close minded, a lemming. Part of the vast majority, the sheep...

HIRAMABIFF...whats up old boy??? Im not that close minded am I? hahaha

RIP Michael. You will be remembered for your revolutionary music and performance, not the bullshit scandal(s). What scandal... Peace out.

I owe no apology to anyone in this thread except Phidias. Your a great person brother, and I know what you were trying to convey in this post. I have strong feelings as you know and I should have thought before I spoke.

That being said, what I see here is people seeing and believing what they want. MJ a pedophile? Cant be, no way, I loved his music since childhood, blah blah.
Classic case of blind adoration. OJ was innocent, millions of people to this day still believe it. Do you? I sure as hell dont. The point is, as has been proven countless times, if you have the money, the influence, the fame YOU WILL GET AWAY WITH MURDER or whatever else you want. Chris Brown anyone? Daunte Stallworth? Hell, good old Barack had his birth certificate sealed from public view. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

To bjjones...brother, you want to call me a pea brain, and whatever else. LOL The simple fact remains I will run FUCKING circles around you. Close minded?
Insanity in individuals is rare - but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Let that sink in fool. In your world its the politically correct group thats "cool" and comfortable for you. Thats INSANITY. Think logicaly, with common sense, be free and open YOUR mind. You are the one thats close minded, a lemming. Part of the vast majority, the sheep...

HIRAMABIFF...whats up old boy??? Im not that close minded am I? hahaha

HAHAHA! What's up my brother. Yep... regardless of what, you always get my respect. You speak your mind and make no apologies. I know where I stand with you; hell everyone knows. Stay healthy and strong brother.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131