over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another death

gainingmass

Registered
Guys,
yesterday was a sad day for me... A friend of mine passed away after being in a coma for 3 days. I found out about 30 mins after she died. I always responded when somebody lost someone close on this board, you know giving words of hope, but i never figured this would happen to me. She was 19 yrs old and college student, living it up in college. Unfortunately, she mixed drinking with driving. I was gonna fly back down to Bama to see her in the hospital, but then i got the call yesterday. What im asking is for everyone to pray for her family, and her boyfriend (My good friend) he wouldnt leave her side at the hospital, even after death. Its a sad sad day... any words of encouragement would be helpful

Sorry for the loss bro, unfortunalty it was just her time! Its too bad she was so young...

ronman

drinkin and drivin...its almost a death wish..you think you get away with it this time..but the next time it will catch up to you. don't do it..feel bad for the mom and dad..thats the real tragedy. wonder how much the boyfriend knew about her drinking eh ???

sorry for your loss and all I can say is keep your chin up bro. Hopefully, if there's something to be lerned from this tragedy....it will stick with you, your friends &fam, and anybody that even hears about it for the rest of their lives.

Same sorta situation happened with my aunt 2 years ago and a lot of us were devastated like you. You learn and move on. PM me if you want.

Goddamn. I'm sorry to hear that. I'd like to give you some words of encouragment, but it seems very little actually helps. I've been there. You'll get through it. Right now... cry, get pissed, break some shit, yell at her... just do what ya need to do.

Sorry for your loss bro!, but believe me when I say she's in a much better place!

its hard bro I had a friend die a week before his sr year in HS. Was hard on everyone. When its your time there is nothing you can do to cheat death.

drive careful

just drive careful..thats what you do. and if you see a bud drivin stupid. correct him man..you could save his or her life

Thanks guys,
i appreciate all the kind words. Ive been tryin to keep my mind occupied so it doesnt set in.. but the other night i just cried, felt better though to get it out. Just feel like a puss, for it, cause some of my friends were there. But havin other guys like yall tellin me encouraging words really does help... believe it or not. I'll make it, it was just one of those things you never would expect. Almost like i dont believe it, like im still thinkin il see her when i go back home. Sad though... Anyways though, thanks guys and i hope each one of yall cherish your friends and family and please dont let them drink and drive!

Its in Gods hands now..
Gainingmass

I just went through the same thing bro last week lost a great friend! I honestly dont know what to say! I am sorry for your loss look for your inner strength to get through it. I foundout that talking to people is the only thing that helps! it will take time so take care bro its the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity