over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another Deca question

Johnny Bravo

Registered
OK, I have been cycling for about 4 yrs now. I have cycled test alone, 2-3 cc a week, (all forms) never had a problem with gyno. Now I'm taking 500mgs of test a week with 200 mgs of Deca, and now my nips are a little sore, no lumps or itching or anyhting like that. just wanted to know if the deca is doing it. I have been off completly for about 15 weeks prior to this cycle (in the 4th week). I have takin EQ, Dbol, Sus, Omni, Win, Enth, and never had a problem. I have takin deca on my last 2 previous cycles and again a little sore in the nips but no growth. I'm gettin Nolv. so I'll use that,,,fucking deca:mad:

Last edited:
Gyno caused by deca is progesterone-related, not estrogen-related. Nolvadex won't prevent gyno from p-related incidents such as with deca and fina. At least, this has been the "general" belief.

Animal had some pretty heavy threads going a while back stating that gyno from fina could actually be related IGF-1?!?!? I've also read posts over at AF where they talked about bromocriptine being a preventative for p-related gyno.

Sorry I don't have any "definitive" answers for you. You could go to AF and search for info on this. All of Animal's long-ass posts on this were at the "old" GotFina board and were not saved in the transition to new board.

xcel

I've always wondered about that stuff about deca gyno being caused by progesterone rather than estrogen. I've taken some fairly heavy deca/test, and other deca combos and always take Arimidex (or Femara) with Nolva on hand, and never had any gyno problems at all. On the other hand back many years ago before anybody ever heard of Arimidex, and few had even heard of Nolva, I did have a little incipient gyno start up on deca/test cycles when I wasn't taking an anti-est with it. I realize that unless you took deca alone (which most people wouldn't do, since you really need a high-androgen AS with it for best results) its hard to say what is causing the gyno. Anyway, just thought I'd throw this out for whatever its worth.

The general concensus is that winstrol has at least some ability to block progesterone and help with progesterone related gyno caused from deca, fina, and anadrol. Might want to throw in some winny at 50mg ed and see if it helps.

i agree with wolverine. i have done fina/deca cycles in the past and never suffered progest related problems as long as i did 50 mgs a winny ed in the cycle. no deca or nothing...good bless winny..

Well, first time I tried fina, I stacked with 50mg winny ED (the bread & butter stack) and no test. I'm very prone to e-related gyno and thank god had no gyno signs - but did "bloat" a fair amount?!?! Ever since then, the fina/winny has just been "thrown into" the mix (cycle) and bloat doesn't seem to be a problem?!?!

Oh, did I mention, I'm also a Finaholic :)

xcel

A question of wheather the receptor in the nip area is a specific estro receptor, AND and progesterone receptor (that will react to progest); or if its the same receptor and reacts to both. If thats the case arimidex wont help-it stops the aromatase completely, but wont do anything for the progesteronic properties of deca-becaseu they come directly from DECA, not a conversion of it.
So if its the same receptor, nolv may block this-Id give that a try.
Of course the test could be contributing also. And as was said 50mg winny ED supposedly combats progesteronic activity.:confused:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member