over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another Fina Post.. Question..

valo

Newbies
I'm not a 1st time Fina user. I just started Monday to throw it into the mix. I'm 37 5'9" 260. Not, even sure about the B/F%. I'm far from being lean. One reason I want to add the fina in with my sus cycle. 38 is just around the corner. :(

I just started to get nose bleeds. I've been reading and trying to do my research on it. I know it raises blood pressure. So, I'm assuming that's what is going on. Should, I be taking something to lower my b/p? Is policonsil still considered a good thing? What about Taurine? I'm assuming the cramps will be setting in. I'm already experiencing the lack of sleep. So, maybe melotonin?

I take Anastozle for the Sus sides and Cabergoline for the Fina / proctalin sides.

Am I doing this right?

And what about the agressive driving I've been experiencing? I have a 03 Mustang GT. I find that I like to burn out now. And go over 100 more than usual. The super charger kit is looking more inviting now too.

Do a search for Dostinex and see the latest effects on the heart valve! ! ! - this was a recent post. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21774 . I believe there are "several" mechanisms that can cause tren-related gyno, from prolactin-, progesterone-related, to high IGF. Different things treat different symptoms.

How much are you taking? Are you prone to nose bleeds?

Ever since I was a teenager, there are certain times of the year I get nose bleeds and normally have VERY LOW blood pressure. It really isn't related to climate change but that seems to trigger it at times.

Don't "guess" your blood pressure! Have it tested, then do what it takes to fix it. You may have to take less fina. Fina is VERY powerful and "most" really abuse the amount needed.

~10-15g/day of taurine will help with cramps. I also found that increasing my salt intake (which is normally negligible) also helps.

Last edited:
I just read the post on Cabergloline. The heart valve issues. Scary.

I converted one kit. 1cc a day.

I normally don't get nose bleeds. But, it could be that it's winter here. Last year I started to get them about this time of year.

I'll do the Target or Walmart blood pressure check. I know from the past it skyrockets. And I get more agressive. I have to take that out in the gym.

I'll try the salt too. Along, with the taurine. I'd get debilitating cramps in my diaphragm and sometimes calves.

I have no problem cutting the dosage if need be. I also take Green tea, Alcar, ala, CLA, vit e, vit c, sod, borage oil, lecithin, multi-vit, vit d, co q10, fish oil, selenium, glutamine, liver protector, I do the protein shakes, creatine. I have some matake I can throw in the mix. I think I have most of the anti-ox's covered.

Thanks Excel!! Happy Bday!

Last edited:
Policosanol is great for cholesterol values. I started using it about a year ago and it made a dramatic difference in lowering LDL and increasing HDL.
It won't do shit for your blood pressure though.
Xcel is right though, check your BP and don't make assumptions. I know tren raises mine bigtime.
Don't play games with high BP. It will eventually kill you. When I was younger I didn't give a shit like most guys, now living longer is more important.

do NOT use the free BP checkers at those stores or any other for that matter.

Guys with above average arm-size do not get accurate readings with these! This is what the nurse at my MD office told me.

The darn cuff on those things started getting tight a several years ago when I was around 16-17" arm size, and BEFORE I pushed the "test" button. lol

Think my last test on one of those was like 180 or 190 over 130 or some shit. I was freaked out !
Then I went to a real nurse to have it checked, it was only 130-140 over 80.

So there is a HUGE difference!

Jerkyboy said:
do NOT use the free BP checkers at those stores or any other for that matter.

Guys with above average arm-size do not get accurate readings with these! This is what the nurse at my MD office told me.

The darn cuff on those things started getting tight a several years ago when I was around 16-17" arm size, and BEFORE I pushed the "test" button. lol

Think my last test on one of those was like 180 or 190 over 130 or some shit. I was freaked out !
Then I went to a real nurse to have it checked, it was only 130-140 over 80.

So there is a HUGE difference!
Glad you pointed out this fact to him.

I've rolled my sleeve up at the doctor's office to get my BP checked and nurse says - OH - I need to go get the "big" cuff. Too bad they don't say that when I pull down my pants :(

Thanks for the input. I'll buy a blood pressure monitor then. When, I use those store ones it's way too high. I still can't break the 19" arm barrier though. That's a whole different issue.

I went in for a STD checkup yesterday. Thank god!! They let you pee in a cup now. Turtle time!! LOL...

Man, if something is giving you that many side effects, don't take it. It's not worth the risk.

On the BP, most fire ststions can and will check it for free. J.R.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131