YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

another funny gym story, still shaking my head!!

doktorspok

Registered
ok , why does it seem like all the goof balls gravitate in my direction. im bombing quads, and i seee this guy staring my way like a go go chick looking for a dollar, so i naturally avoid any eye contact. so he comes over asks fo a spot, when i get a chance. so i go over there and this guy has 315lbs on the bench. he says" just need a lift off and im going for 3" okay. i lift him off , and this bitch cant even get it off his chest. i help him up with it, and he goes " okay 2 more" im like WTF, bicep curls are friday!! so i pick the weight up off his chest 2 more times, and he asks " did you give me a lot of help?" im like nahh, just touched the bar. big fucking mistake saying that.. like five min later i see him loading 365lbs on there, and here he comes again for a spot, " hey bro when you get a chance"? im thinking this is gonna be funny. so i give the lift off and do my one rep upright row off his chest and he asks " how much help , a lot?" i was like yeah quite a bit. hes like" how much like 20lbs worth?" something like that i said, he goes on to tell me how he had a cold last night and didnt think he be able to get 365. what is wrong with people?? and the thing that pissed me off the most is im siting on the leg press and this same fag comes over and starts taking the 45's of the weight rack on the leg press, he doesnt even ask if im gonna be using the weights. so i watch him and he does some more stupid shit on the squat rack witht the safety bars up high trying to lock out like 375lbs at the top only moving the bar like 1- 2 inches. i got home and im still shaking my head.

sorry had to vent and no one was home, so i had to tell someone!!

DOK

i think we all know that guy lol

Yea - I think that same guy makes it to everyone's gym :mad:

xcel

Doktorspok

I'm sorry for bothering you during your workout, but I really was sick last night. LOL.

Funny story bro, we have all seen or been throught that. Experiences like that make for funny posts.

Maverick

Thats pretty funny. Every gym has one of those. I need to vent about something as well. Whats with this craze about only bringing the bar halfway down on bench/incline. I can see doing this if your a powerlifter working on a problem area but these people are the 150 abercrombie kids who r doing it just to put more weight on the bar. Am I missing something here. It pisses me off so much and then I see trainers doing it as well. It makes me wonder how guys who look like shit and know crap about training are paid to give fitness advice. It never ceases to amaze me

my story on this subject.....

anytime a newbie bodybuilder or any kind of novice that is asking for a spot i will always ignore ... if thay ask i say that i have been sued before ... works evertime

popiii111 said:

anytime a newbie bodybuilder or any kind of novice that is asking for a spot i will always ignore ... if thay ask i say that i have been sued before ... works evertime

that's a good one... i'll have to remember that so i dont have to do shrugs anymore....

|--[\\\]>-------- I love gym stories...we should make it a sticky at the top and just keep compiling them like a book!

yeah, thanks for the spot, doc!:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner