over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another GH question ...

bigbuffpoppapump

Newbies
Hi! May be my question will seem stupid for you but I want to ask people who seriously taking GH for a long time . Is it true that growth hormone makes such astonishing results as everyone says or not? Cause it's really hard to decide when somebody says that GH is panacea and somebody calls it only just another fake "placebo" just to make money on peoples hope.

Depends on what your looking for in terms of results...

If you're 50 years old and looking for anti aging results then yes GH can be amazing

If you're looking to put on alot of muscle or to get shredded fast the no, spend your money on more steroids.

There are alot of benefits of GH but I believe it to be a commitment of atleast 6 months use before you pass judgement

Hi! May be my question will seem stupid for you but I want to ask people who seriously taking GH for a long time . Is it true that growth hormone makes such astonishing results as everyone says or not? Cause it's really hard to decide when somebody says that GH is panacea and somebody calls it only just another fake "placebo" just to make money on peoples hope.

I would say no way, its not worth the money.

I agree with these guys. If you are looking for magic, GH isnt it. Its hyped a great deal. I was extremely curious about running GH (especially mythical Pharma GH) years back. I started with peptides, then Rips (the older ones) then finally some Norditropin pens. I got lucky on a hook up and dont have to pay much. I have been on Nordis at a dose range of 3-4iu for over a year straight. What some people pay for Pharma GH is crazy to me. If you compete at an elite level, then its probably an expense thats worth it. For most guys, its not going to make that much difference unless its LONG term. Full disclosure, I'm not huge, Im nothing special. I dont compete. I look about like every other juiced up wunnabe schmoe on here working a 9-5 job weighing in at the 200-220 range. But, I will tell you as honestly as I can my experience with GH. I've bulked on it, cut on it, etc. In the short term its a let down from what you hope it will be. But after running it a long time, you realize the changes are noticeable.

1) If you want to pack on mass beyond what AAS can do, GH is no magic bullet there. Honestly, slin and AAS will do more for raw mass than GH. Its not a wonder drug thats going to pack 10lb on your frame when you're already running a couple grams of gear. People thing of it as a mass thing and its really just not. GH is not that anabolic in and of itself. It's better for recovery and gradual body recomp, gaining in a calorie surplus while staying lean.

2) If quick fat loss is your goal, you are better off using t3/clen or DNP. GH is not going to strip fat off you magically in 3 months. If you are already lean and using 3-4iu of good GH, you can relax your diet a LOT more and not get as fat. You will stay leaner at a higher calorie level. This is where GH shines IMO.

3) After 3-4 months you will notice your limbs seem leaner and more vascular. As more time goes by, your midsection will lean up some too. This all assumes a decent diet. The fat loss from GH is very slow. Increased vascularity in my limbs was one of the first major things I noticed. Recovery will improve mildly at the doses I speak of. If you're 40+ you will see much better recovery. Young guys, not so much. Skin tone will improve some in most people. If lean enough, the muscle takes on a unique sort of fullness look that is hard to explain. Where GH is most useful is when you are already super lean (like post contest) and want to begin a growth phase again. You will enter a calorie surplus and eventually start putting on fat while slowly adding muscle. The partitioning effect of GH lets you enter a calorie surplus, and grow more, while staying much leaner in that process than you would have without GH. IMO, this is GH's most useful application. If you relax diet for a few months, you will not get as fat as if not running GH. But again, its not going to drastically lean you up. Do I like being on GH, hell yes. Would I pay a premium to keep staying on it, probably not. When my connect dries up, I'd probably use peptides or a few select generic brands. Not sure I would pay the amount some of these sponsors are getting for pharma.

If you can afford to run good GH a majority of the year, it will slowly improve your physique for the better in multiple ways. But a couple months of GH wont do a whole lot. If its killing you budget to afford pharma gh (or even generic) and you dont even compete, you will probably be disappointed in results you get from it. I'd honestly recommend pulsing CJC no-dac and GHRP2 3x a day in that case. At least then you know you are getting 1-2iu of extra GH circulating for not much extra $.

I remember 3-4 years ago being very curious about the mystique of GH. I'd devoured every bit of reading and research on it I could for years prior to that even. In general, its not as amazing as people often think. Nothing about it is drastic or rapid besides maybe the water gain some people get. If you commit to using it year round though, it can help transform your body and let you grow while staying much leaner. Do people with crazy physiques usually run gh/slin/aas - definitely.

Last edited:

AAS are the most important supplement for results. HGH amplifies the fat loss and muscle density. If money isn't an issue then add in HGH and you'll notice many benefits. I use gh peptides year round mostly for antiaging benefits. Without the added 2ius or so per day it offers, I would find it difficult to recover at my age. Anyone over 30 should supplement 2ius per day of HGH or from GH peptides for health reasons. The body just doesn't produce enough on its own as you get older.

AAS are the most important supplement for results. HGH amplifies the fat loss and muscle density. If money isn't an issue then add in HGH and you'll notice many benefits. I use gh peptides year round mostly for antiaging benefits. Without the added 2ius or so per day it offers, I would find it difficult to recover at my age. Anyone over 30 should supplement 2ius per day of HGH or from GH peptides for health reasons. The body just doesn't produce enough on its own as you get older.

totally agree. While using peptides, you can run less GH, say 2iu ED alongside a GHRP and , or MK.

This is the way I see it. Hgh is great for faster healing from injuries and fat loss/recomp. Beyond that, it's not going to pack on tons of muscle. You can eat more carbs and get away with it on gh. Do I think it's worth it? Absolutely, but I don't consider myself a bber anymore, more so an athlete now with all the golf I play with w/e free time I have. My body takes a beating in the gym still and from beating golf balls and gh is wonderful for repairing my old rusty tendons and ligaments. So you have to ask yourself what your looking for to see if gh is right for your needs.

Bro. I can tell you that the result directly depends on your age, your solvency and your supplier. If the product will be really good and if you will use the gears correctly ( with adhering of certain rules).
I'm sure that you will feel positive results.
If you need some advies, you can count on me.

Bro. I can tell you that the result directly depends on your age, your solvency and your supplier. If the product will be really good and if you will use the gears correctly ( with adhering of certain rules).
I'm sure that you will feel positive results.
If you need some advies, you can count on me.

Thanks bro. And also thanks for all your advices guys.
I'm 31 years old and money is not a big problem if the product is really worth it. But here is another my question, you said that results directly depends on my supplier ... and I have some problem here ... there are so many different sources and stores and I can't decide which of them can be trusted?
Could you give me any advise here...?

I'm 31 years old and money is not a big problem if the product is really worth it. But here is another my question, you said that results directly depends on my supplier ... and I have some problem here ... there are so many different sources and stores and I can't decide which of them can be trusted?

You will not get a answer for this question as the rules state "Do not ask for sources"

You should read the reviews and results of test to decide.
You may want to check who "reships to your area"
Good Luck

Yes we can't discuss the sources here, bro.
Only thing that I can tell to you that I'm on Novotrop cycle now and very pleased with the results and also with he prices, that's all.

Yes we can't discuss the sources here, bro.
Only thing that I can tell to you that I'm on Novotrop cycle now and very pleased with the results and also with he prices, that's all.

What is that novotrop?? Don't heard about it anything.
Is it pharma quality GH?
And what the prices? I know that really pharma GH isn't cheap.

What is that novotrop?? Don't heard about it anything.
Is it pharma quality GH?
And what the prices? I know that really pharma GH isn't cheap.

Novotrop is the new kind of pharma GH.
I found it on Eroids some time ago and decide to make an order.
Price is really good as for pharma GH. I don't want to make some advertising so if you want to know more about prices, delivery and etc. just google the novotrop name. :lightbulb:

Novotrop is the new kind of pharma GH.
I found it on Eroids some time ago and decide to make an order.
Price is really good as for pharma GH. I don't want to make some advertising so if you want to know more about prices, delivery and etc. just google the novotrop name. :lightbulb:

Few days ago I checked them out ( on Eroids too )... And first of all I would like to say that their site is impressive.
Also as you said prices are great. I found a lot of useful information there what really helps me especially lab tests and it's great!
I'm seriously thinking about some order now... But I'm still not sure yet, need some time for thinking.
But in any case, thanks for the advice!

All i can say is im 51 and not a bb, i started the gh in jan this year for anti aging,
I have used several sponsors on this board and no pharma yet,
For anti aging and muscle tone,fat loss for my age was amazing and worth every penny and will continue using gh
Just my pov

All i can say is im 51 and not a bb, i started the gh in jan this year for anti aging,
For anti aging and muscle tone,fat loss for my age was amazing and worth every penny and will continue using gh
Just my pov

That's a good age too...tons of great benefits from gh.

Just my pov

Respect for you, bro.
That's really cool when you don't stop at the top! )

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear