over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

another hcg question!!

smallsparrow

Registered
guys i have some hcg, a 5000 mg profasi box to be exact,......question is if a want to only shoot 1000/day for 5 days would i need to get some bacteriostatic water to add to the ba water already included.....or are ther insulin pins out there that i can use to measure out 1000 from the mix in the boxes......i think the bacteriostatic water in the kit is only 1ml.........or can i just mix w/ distilled water alone and be alright.....

i hope this wasn't too confusing.......thanks for the help....peace and stay safe all.....ss.

Go to a pharamacy and get some slin pins. Then you can correctly inject 1000iu's. You might want to buy some sterlie water and add just alittle bit to the mix, but do not put distilled water in there.

vitor's correct - who said anything about "distilled" water?!?! I'm VERY paranoid about water-borne bacteria and would recommend bacteriostatic water over sterile water. Sterile water would probably be OK if you were to use it all right away. Since you're going to have to store it for a couple of days, I'd go with bacteriostatic water (some BA in it).

xcel

sorry guys

i meant sterile water not distilled.....not sure why i said distilled......the big queston is do i even need to add anything to accomplish my goal of 1000mg in 5 different shots!!

thanks for the help guys.....ss.

mr.zone said:
what do you mean by add? just mix, draw and shoot.
I believe his concern (same as mine was) that when you have 5,000iu in one ml it makes it very difficult to measure out 1,000iu at a time. Adding more water makes it easier to draw out necessary amount and add enough to compensate for loss in barrel for each shot (approx 0.1ml).

xcel

Sparrow...

just add 5ml of Bacteriostatic water to a the 5000iu of HCG you have and you'll have a 1000iu/ml solution - perfect for 5 1000iu, 1 ml injections using an insulin pin. This is exactly what I do. BTW, don't forget to refrigerate the HCG after mixing it. I usually mix, and draw up the 5 syringes worth and then refrigerate my 5 preloaded pins, so they are ready to go!

DrG

I just did this with 10ml of BA water and 5000iu of hcg. It works well, allows me to go 500iu each day (1ml). (stay with small amounts as they are safe on you balls.) I refridgerate mine as well. (thanks to xcel)

thanks for all the help

thanks guys......i will try the BA, but where do i get it.......will my local pharmacy have it otc.....or any other suggestions that maybe u can pm or email me????
thanks for the help guys.....u guys never fail me...peace and keep safe all....ss.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity