over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another hematocrit/hemoglobin thread

Very interesting stuff , ya I thought it would drop 10 maybe 15 points you know ,ya that sucks about having to use the iron supplements also bro , sometimes we get bad advice , it could even come from doctors so who knows

mine always dropped by 3-3.5 points

I'm taking IP6 and recently also started low dose Enalapril (5mg) on the back of one of Dantes IG posts.

Have taken baby aspirin for a long time also to reduce clot risk.

Interested to see what my HCT and RBC is at when I next get bloods as I always run well out of range on cycle.

keep us posted on how this concoction plays out, would love to see how u respond to those items...

I'm taking IP6 and recently also started low dose Enalapril (5mg) on the back of one of Dantes IG posts.

Have taken baby aspirin for a long time also to reduce clot risk.

Interested to see what my HCT and RBC is at when I next get bloods as I always run well out of range on cycle.
Remember to keep an eye on your ferritin and iron, IP6 lowers it and that can really fuck your energy levels, then when you have to boost iron back up your hematocrit runs amok, been there done that.

Has anyone tried coming off TRT for a brief period to bring down their hematocrit/hemoglobin? How long did it take for the numbers to drop and did they immediately go back up once you resumed TRT?
You don’t have to come off. I always rec donating blood every 2 months. That will do the trick. Oh and lie when you fill out the blood donation forms 😉

I haven't donated in over 5 years, all I do is cruise at 10mg/day between cycles and crit goes down fast. My doctor isn't worried about anything under 55 but I'm never that high.

Over 4 years of trt labs, like clockwork, my crit would go from a high of 52 on a blast to 48 over a month of trt doses. I started getting blood viscosity tests because my doc wasnt worried about the high crit value in a healthy person. Same as you 55 is where he started getting concerned. So for a year after I pinged high crit values i would take another test and my crit was points lower. Crit is also affected by how hydrated you are.

I asked about donations and he said that your body just makes more and its a never ending cycle of blood letting. A lot of guys here have experienced a rebound after giving blood but other guys have said the rebound stops after a certain amount of donations.

My opinion is only to do if its absolutely necessary. Excessive high cbc values can indicate bone cancer and some other really bad problems so we all need to be smart about what we are doing.

"How do you feel?" Isnt fool proof but is the best indicator of your health as an early warning siren.

I haven't donated in over 5 years, all I do is cruise at 10mg/day between cycles and crit goes down fast. My doctor isn't worried about anything under 55 but I'm never that high.

When you do 10mg/day shots do you inject im of subq

Over 4 years of trt labs, like clockwork, my crit would go from a high of 52 on a blast to 48 over a month of trt doses. I started getting blood viscosity tests because my doc wasnt worried about the high crit value in a healthy person. Same as you 55 is where he started getting concerned. So for a year after I pinged high crit values i would take another test and my crit was points lower. Crit is also affected by how hydrated you are.

I asked about donations and he said that your body just makes more and its a never ending cycle of blood letting. A lot of guys here have experienced a rebound after giving blood but other guys have said the rebound stops after a certain amount of donations.

My opinion is only to do if its absolutely necessary. Excessive high cbc values can indicate bone cancer and some other really bad problems so we all need to be smart about what we are doing.

"How do you feel?" Isnt fool proof but is the best indicator of your health as an early warning siren.

I notice the rebound gets worse and worse the more I've done it. People freak about high hematocrit but ignore the long term dangers associated with iron deficiency.

When you do 10mg/day shots do you inject im of subq

It doesn't matter. I personally do IM with a 30g 1/2" slin pin.

I notice the rebound gets worse and worse the more I've done it. People freak about high hematocrit but ignore the long term dangers associated with iron deficiency.

I also get rebound that seems to get worse.

Nattokinase is a type of probiotic that you can find online. It is in Miso soup and other fermented foods, and used for centuries by the Asian culture where strokes have been very low. It prevents what is called Rouleau formation, which is the adhering together of red blood cells, and reduces the chance of clotting and other thrombolytic effects which can lead to strokes and other cardiovascular events we all want to avoid. My hemocratic has bounced between 49 and 57 training here at 7000ft, despite therapeutic phlebotomy (giving blood every 30-60 days). It took 4-6 months to come down when I took a longer break two years ago and I believe it just took a while for the bone marrow to figure out that there was no longer a consistent message or signal to reduce RBC count, which was one of the primary purposes for the development of testosterone use many decades ago. Hope this helps, and look at the Natto. Cheap and a good way to reduce the risks of consistently higher crit levels.

Nattokinase is a type of probiotic that you can find online. It is in Miso soup and other fermented foods, and used for centuries by the Asian culture where strokes have been very low. It prevents what is called Rouleau formation, which is the adhering together of red blood cells, and reduces the chance of clotting and other thrombolytic effects which can lead to strokes and other cardiovascular events we all want to avoid. My hemocratic has bounced between 49 and 57 training here at 7000ft, despite therapeutic phlebotomy (giving blood every 30-60 days). It took 4-6 months to come down when I took a longer break two years ago and I believe it just took a while for the bone marrow to figure out that there was no longer a consistent message or signal to reduce RBC count, which was one of the primary purposes for the development of testosterone use many decades ago. Hope this helps, and look at the Natto. Cheap and a good way to reduce the risks of consistently higher crit levels.
Does it affect Iron or ferritin levels ?

What dosage do you recommend for our purposes?

Emeric recommended it to me after my heart attsck/clot and I used it for a while. No sides to report. That period was uneventful. I stopped taking it because I went on Coumadin.

Emeric may still use it. He has factor 5 trait and suffered a PE I think. It's been like 11 years since I took it so I cant remember the dose i took.

Does it affect Iron or ferritin levels ?
I have not seen any impact on iron or ferritin levels, and 50-100mg daily is appropriate. The nice thing is, it does not affect NORMAL clotting time by interrupting the 7-9 step process of forming a clot as Coumadin and NSAIDs do. It just makes those RBCs less sticky!

Great point to consider Bleed. I agree and myself and my personal physician have come to the conclusion that giving blood might give some relief of symptoms of shortness of breath, headaches some experience, but it just sends a signal to the regulatory systems(based on androgen levels), that the bone marrow needs to keep increasing hematopoiesis/making more RBCs. That is where the logic of considering Nattokinase entered into the picture when I turned 50 two years ago. All good so far with a mid 50's crit level. Hydration with Key Nutrients Electrolytes has been helpful also.

I'll try anything for health purposes. I think jarrow has this stuff for a good price.

Only negative ive seen is someone complaining it increased platelets but they posted zero information about themselves. Ive seen negatives on astragalus too but if dante has seen enough lab work to suggest it, I'm in.

I try to think for myself as often as possible but on these matters I just dont have the time to give it the consideration it deserves so I put my faith in the experts.

Id be curious to see what he has to say about this.

Great point to consider Bleed. I agree and myself and my personal physician have come to the conclusion that giving blood might give some relief of symptoms of shortness of breath, headaches some experience, but it just sends a signal to the regulatory systems(based on androgen levels), that the bone marrow needs to keep increasing hematopoiesis/making more RBCs. That is where the logic of considering Nattokinase entered into the picture when I turned 50 two years ago. All good so far with a mid 50's crit level. Hydration with Key Nutrients Electrolytes has been helpful also.

Pure Encapsulations is my favorite as their products are standardized and regulated to contain exactly what they claim to.

How much does your hemoglobin go down when crusing on that much ? And how long is your cruise

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws