over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another hematocrit/hemoglobin thread

nice. Pickapeck has good success with this method too.

how did you feel during the five weeks you went off? How did you look?
Eh. Not terrible. Wasnt tired per se but didnt have a lot of energy. Lost good amount of strength and size. Some of the size I think was just water weight. I'm never have abs, so I always look like crap, lol. I work residential construction and any physical aspects, I would poop out really quick. Test level was mid 60's, estradiol undetectable. I only came off because I didn't feel the greatest on test. Been a long process but I appear to be hyper sensitive to estrogen.

This is my experience too! Yet everyone says more frequent shots lower HCT. I didn't used to get this high when I did twice weekly. I am thinking more frequent shots raise it because we get more out of a lower dose with everything. I guess 70mg daily or 150mg split in two shots should be my next attempt.

im not doing ED but went to twice a week from once a week, I felt fine at once a week but thought I would try to optimize, 150mg once a week had a trough of 650, went to 80mg twice a week and tt trough was 1215, so started cutting dose, I really think I will try back to once a week, I talked to a couple of guys on another board and they went back to once a week and their hematocrit dropped by 2 points, but im getting surgery in about a week so that shit will have to wait, once I do it I will report results here but it will be awhile.

I used to do cycles of about 1.5 grams or more but then would get off for an equal amount of time. Never had high hematocrit. It wasn't until I started cruising at 250 mg test between cycles that I had issues. My cycles were also lower dose too, but still had problems.

So for me it was being on all of the time that did it, even though doses were considerably lower. Now that I'm on trt 100mg/we I still have to get about 3 or 4 phlebotomies a year.

What a great thread. Very interesting. My dr and others always said the red blood cells only live about 90 days so hh should come down if they are no other factors. I swear I feel like my shit is high I don’t feel good on 40mg eod gotta pull bloods soon to see what’s up. Gonna read the whole thread tomm morning and respond to some things I’m buzzed now and don’t want to be a dummy. Respect

20mg per day made my H/H and RBC very high. Way more so than if I would have taken 70mg twice per week (I have experimented every conceivable way with blood draws every 3 months for correlation). I can even say 20mg ED made gave me higher numbers than running a full cycle. why...... I don't know. I inject my HRT twice per week now and stay around 50 no problem. Stop the everyday thing and watch it change.
I’m really starting to believe what you be saying Ed shit is good for estrogen but bad for hh. That’s my thinking anyways. Gonna finish these bloods and see whaTs up. I feel like shit on eod injects

im not doing ED but went to twice a week from once a week, I felt fine at once a week but thought I would try to optimize, 150mg once a week had a trough of 650, went to 80mg twice a week and tt trough was 1215, so started cutting dose, I really think I will try back to once a week, I talked to a couple of guys on another board and they went back to once a week and their hematocrit dropped by 2 points, but im getting surgery in about a week so that shit will have to wait, once I do it I will report results here but it will be awhile.

Surgery should lower your hematocrit too with the blood loss

I’m really starting to believe what you be saying Ed shit is good for estrogen but bad for hh.

I think this is a real possibly. I think in the end what is most important is to experiment, track and think for yourself. every day injects are not for me at 10mg or 20mg, I even tried 12 at one point. my test was actually low on 10mg per day; both free and total.

i could never pin daily, i hate to stick pins, im a wussy i guess, so mine was always 200 mlg per week, here soon ill have blood work after being off trt for almost 2 yrs...we will see what happens, even when i was on clomid only my hematocrit crept to 52 and hemo went to 17.9 and that was on only 75 mlg per week of clomid that i tried last year...

kind of lost on what to do if my blood work comes back bad as ive been off test (except 4 weeks of clomid for that small time frame about 1 yr ago), and also been doing nothing else trt or hormone wise...

but what is good is my total test came back at over 500 from doing nothing but sitting around and eating like crap...oh and my cholesterol shot up...due to doing this exact same thing...

i could never pin daily, i hate to stick pins, im a wussy i guess, so mine was always 200 mlg per week, here soon ill have blood work after being off trt for almost 2 yrs...we will see what happens, even when i was on clomid only my hematocrit crept to 52 and hemo went to 17.9 and that was on only 75 mlg per week of clomid that i tried last year...

kind of lost on what to do if my blood work comes back bad as ive been off test (except 4 weeks of clomid for that small time frame about 1 yr ago), and also been doing nothing else trt or hormone wise...

but what is good is my total test came back at over 500 from doing nothing but sitting around and eating like crap...oh and my cholesterol shot up...due to doing this exact same thing...
From what I read clomid use in males won’t raise hemoglobin and hematocrit. You may have something else going on like undiagnosed sleep apnea. Keep us updated when you do bloodwork

whats the thoughts about baby aspirin? does it help?

Mine improved most when I got and started using my BIPAP machine for sleep apnea. Another thing that helped was using an albuterol inhaler (prescribed to me to help lower hemoglobin) a few times a day with some heavy breathing and drinking more than enough fluids to stay hydrated. My numbers never changed more than a point no matter what dose... donating blood lowers it a little for me temporarily. There is some literature out there saying it's not as dangerous as once thought, considering people that live at very high elevation have higher than in range numbers due to lower oxygen levels and they aren't dropping dead from cardiovascular events... This stuff can get so complicated and confusing with so many other possible contributing variables. Better safe than sorry though...

a friend told me it will drop hemoglobin a point, not sure if its true
That's about my experience. Then it will take me 3 to 4 months to build it back up again.

That's about my experience. Then it will take me 3 to 4 months to build it back up again.

thank you. I recently just had my hematocrit at 55, highest it’s ever been. Highest it’s ever been was 53 and that was one time, it’s usually around 50. The only thing I changed was I stopped taking my daily aspirin. I know it’s unlikely it made a difference but I am curious if it went higher because I stopped aspirin. I gave blood last week for the first time and hemoglobin was 18.9

^^ bump
Would like to also know this
My hematologist had me taking it, I've got a clotting disorder though. I dont think it would hurt to take while you're on cycle. Baby aspirin size, 81 mg only. Dont take full size, those are like 320 mg I think.

It makes your platelets less sticky. You should not experience any sides. I think doctor's advice would be not to take unless you have had clots or an issue that calls for it. Some have older patients take it as a prophylactic.

My hematologist had me taking it, I've got a clotting disorder though. I dont think it would hurt to take while you're on cycle. Baby aspirin size, 81 mg only. Dont take full size, those are like 320 mg I think.

It makes your platelets less sticky. You should not experience any sides. I think doctor's advice would be not to take unless you have had clots or an issue that calls for it. Some have older patients take it as a prophylactic.

I took a baby aspirin for 10 years, about 6 months ago my dr told me stop taking it because they have done studies and benefits are not great. Those were not his exact words but he told me to stop taking it

thank you. I recently just had my hematocrit at 55, highest it’s ever been. Highest it’s ever been was 53 and that was one time, it’s usually around 50. The only thing I changed was I stopped taking my daily aspirin. I know it’s unlikely it made a difference but I am curious if it went higher because I stopped aspirin. I gave blood last week for the first time and hemoglobin was 18.9
Aspirin should have no effect on red blood cells. So my level drops by 1 hemoglobin, which would be about 3% for hematocrit. 3 pts on that.

19 hemoglobin is getting up there, dont let it get much higher. I think most blood banks won't take it if you hit 20, or maybe even less. I got turned down when I used to try.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws