over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANOTHER Insulin Question

Have you considered adding some GHRP-2 into your mix??

I know two guys that were struggling with getting their meals in , they added just 50 mcg. GHRP-2 10 min before each meal and said instantly they thought it was easier to get all meals in during the day
I actually have some but have been having trouble finding more bac water online. I've heard bros say you can use saline solution. Is this true?

I actually have some but have been having trouble finding more bac water online. I've heard bros say you can use saline solution. Is this true?

You can make your own. look it up on youtube. just need ba and distilled water

50mcg with each meal, that is, 6-7 times daily?

Would you recommend GHRP-2 over GHRP-6 for any particular reason? I have always found the 6 version to be much better for appetite.

Yep one takes it 6 and the other takes it 7 , that's 300-350mcg a day which list lower than a lot of guys take.

As for the GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 I don't know their reasoning , but I have heard that the 6 does indeed make you more hungry

Just make your own , 100ml at a time

To make 10 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 9 units of benzyl alcohol (0.09 mL). , just use demilitarized water

Just make your own , 100ml at a time

To make 10 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 9 units of benzyl alcohol (0.09 mL). , just use demilitarized water
This can definitely be an option. Would I also have to purchase sterile vials to store everything?

I wouldn't bother with 2iu slin really, unless you do keto diet to get into ketosis...

With 80g carbs, you can probably do 8-10 iu.
Id start at 6iu to be safe, then ad 2 iu next day with same amout of carbs, work your way up. Always have a couple of redbull nearby or something similar..

I wouldn't bother with 2iu slin really, unless you do keto diet to get into ketosis...

With 80g carbs, you can probably do 8-10 iu.
Id start at 6iu to be safe, then ad 2 iu next day with same amout of carbs, work your way up. Always have a couple of redbull nearby or something similar..
Somehow I went hypo once during my first slin run with 9iu despite having 90g of cho immediately and then started going hypo about 20 mins or so later, and I just kept pounding simple carbs and thought I was going to die lol

Somehow I went hypo once during my first slin run with 9iu despite having 90g of cho immediately and then started going hypo about 20 mins or so later, and I just kept pounding simple carbs and thought I was going to die lol

People get into trouble with insulin (fat gain and hypoglycemia) by trying to adjust there diet to a specific dose , that is 100% backward.

If you are already eating at least 50g carbs per meal then I'd start at 5iu Humulin-R with that , if you are eating every 2-3 hrs then your carb needs are covered for that dose of insulin.

Now if someone is using a very fast digesting carb then I guess it could be possible for them to digest to fast and leave a "void" in you carb needs while the insulin is active. If this were the case you could use slower digesting carbs like sweet potatoes that are NOT over cooked , old fashioned oats , brown rice or quinoa.

I'm currently tinkering with the idea if running some pre workout Humulin-R using a protocol I've used several times before and helped others use as well with no negative issue. My issue is trying to get an accurate acting life of humulin-R (which I know) and the cheaper Novalin-R. Unless I can get a solid line on humolog

The 90g carbs probably caused a release of endogenous insulin which when combined with the exogenous insulin cause stacked peaks that made it hard for your body to handle. A slower drip (like sipping an intra shake over an hour) is a better bet to let onset of the exogenous insulin hit so your own endogenous insulin won't release too.

One of the beautiful things about using low dose insulin is that it gives your pancreas a break from having to pump out insulin 5-6 times a day. By mistiming the onset of the insulin shot you are effectively negating this benefit.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar