over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another Insulin ?

M

moose

I've been researching a little about insulin lately and have an interesting question. I'm 226lbs., lean, and I eat EVERYTHING, and I always have. In otherwords I gain very little fat, and I try to bulk all the time. However, I hear a lot about gaining fat easily if using insulin and eating wrong. So..is it only during peaking times of insulin useage that I would have to watch my fat intake (like shortly after a post workout injection since this is when cells are blasted with fuel)...or would my diet have to change completely all day everyday with the use of insulin to prevent gaining fat?? Hopefully the question is clear.

moose

Pay more attantion to the post injection meals fat content.
And/or use gh-T3 with the slin!

It's a good idea to avoid fatty foods for about 4 hours after the shot, assuming you are using humulin-r.

I don't think the amount of fat is as big an issue as is CARBS. Watch your over all carb/sugar intake, Thats where the fat comes from.

If I understand correctly, the most important thing to have on hand post-injection time is simple carbs (i.e., sugar,even a can of soda just in case) such as a carb. drink, as well as a large meal. So...I thought sugars and carbs were fine (atleast 10g of simple carbs per i.u. insulin), but as low amount of fat as possible?? am I correct?? I don't mean to be talking in circles, I'm just trying to learn more.

:confused:

When high levels of insulin are present, fat burning ceases to exist. Fat will be shuttled directly to the fat cell for storage. you need to have a simple carb drink after your shot, rule of thumb is 10grams of carbs for every IU of slin.

thanks for the help guys. After I've researched enuff (I'm not in a hurry), I'll probly be inlcuding gh. so, it'll be a little ways down the road. I'm just studying for now.

:D

My experience

I don't put on fat easily either. Using insulin and eating whatever I wanted did result in some fat gain. However, it still left easily.

Restricting fat intake for a couple hours after a shot seemed to help keep fat down. But, it never got to be a big problem. I tried going IM instead of subq for a while to shut the window quicker allowing more fat uptake. That approach is dangerous though. - CH

What does insulin feel like?? Do you feel yourself getting bigger like if you were on a cycle or what?? I've read that it makes you feel extremely "pumped". Also, I've read that it MIGHT make you feel kinda like shit (maybe because of the stress it puts on your body but I realize everyone is different)?? Can you get good results from just once a day (postworkout only)

:confused:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost