over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

another introduction

deadliver

Registered
I've been a member for a while, but just lurked and soaked up information from all the participating members. I have learned a ton from this site, so I decided to post a picture and introduce myself, and thank you all for the valuable info. Maybe someday I can help someone else on here, on the off chance that I know anything. haha.

Last edited:
Thick, muscular development.

You look great.

Looking good man.I really like the look of your gym,what i wouldnt give to have a place all to my self......mines loaded down w/ D-bags

You look great. Looks to me like you know what you are doing. Good to see you posting.

Looking good man.I really like the look of your gym,what i wouldnt give to have a place all to my self......mines loaded down w/ D-bags

Yep , that's a badass dungeon for sure , I can almost hear the heavy metal playing in the background .....

hello

It's cool that you are posting...nice size and I notice some vascularity...you know what you're doing...and your gym does look cool.How long have you been training?

Sup bro? welcome and lookin good

You look good bro, nice tats.

Although I'm not too sure about your username :eek: haha

Thanks everyone

Thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate that. Yeah the gym is cool, very rare these days. I've been training for about 5 years, 2 of those were basically wasted, due to being young and very enticing muscletech ads. lol. but I kinda tought myself aka lurked on this board and others. So I decided to make this one home.

thought about competing one day, but I had a knee injury and am busting my ass to bring legs up to par. any suggestions would be more than welcome!

deadliver

Looking solid mang!!

gator

here is one more

did this one for a friends photography class. So I'm sure the lighting helps a ton. stats are 5'11, 200lbs, lift 4 times a week, I should probably be heavier, but I have a huge appetite problem and give in to slacking on my diet at times. I started at 103 lbs 5 years ago though. hahaha, yeah, I was anorexic looking.

Last edited:
man you look huge. Can't believe you're 200lbs, you look waaay bigger than that. I guess thats what 200lbs of pure muscle, no bloat, looks like.

You look awesome buddy, you story is really inspirational.

Hey thanks everybody, I really appreciate the kind words. I'm actually thinking about having Phil Hernon help me out for a while... make some improvement (always trying to do that) so, wish me luck. I feel like an 8 year old girl on this board because everyone is HUGE!

In the first picture... in the gym... if you add more mass, then you get shredded, the seperation in your pecs will be phenomenal! kinda like franco columbo's pec seperation...
you are doing a hell of a job, and for 5 years work? you are going places, my man! lots of potential.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131