advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another knucklehead...Enraged Bodybuilder Incinerated Ex-Wife in His Backyard, Cops Say

"The Craig Titus Method".. Anyways, poor gal.
No one deserves that shit...

with all due respect, you are really reaching for that. Maybe watching too many movies. In real life people don't sneak around carrying DNA, burnt bones, and blood just to sneak onto the property of a guy that was already served with a restraining order, for the sole purpose of setting him up for a murder.
It's murder, if I'm a juror you're going to have to convince me beyond much of any shadow of a doubt.

It's murder, if I'm a juror you're going to have to convince me beyond much of any shadow of a doubt.
The standard is ‘beyond a reasonable doubt’, not ‘beyond much of a shadow of a doubt’. Let’s hope you don’t make it on any murder trial juries.

Makes you wonder if he's on, or was on, any of the forums. Freakin' dude lost it though.
A Florida man is accused of killing his ex-wife when she stopped by his house to pick up some of her belongings, then incinerating her body after taking back her wedding band and engagement ring, according to the feds.

Days later, detectives say they found a human jawbone—with a tooth still attached—in a “burn pile” on his five-acre property.

The gruesome new details are revealed in a criminal complaint unsealed Tuesday in Tampa federal court, charging Ian Christopher Baunach with possession of 13 unregistered firearm silencers. Baunach, 43, was arraigned Monday on first-degree murder charges in the death of Katie Baunach, 39, along with charges including failure to report a death to the medical examiner and 12 counts of possession of controlled substances without a prescription, for a cache of steroids allegedly found in Baunach’s home.

So the media says he’s enraged, but how many dudes ice their chics not on gear prolly 99% so one dude does not make a trend. I heard Titus brought up he was a hot head but the chic they killed was trying to fuck up their marriage and was stealing from them and they are partying a lot- I’d put Titus on street drugs over ped as the contributing factor. Gear doesn’t make killers and most killers aren’t on shit gear wise but they pretty much all drink so…..

The standard is ‘beyond a reasonable doubt’, not ‘beyond much of a shadow of a doubt’. Let’s hope you don’t make it on any murder trial juries.
That's the definition of reasonable doubt to me so :cool:

Blood and DNA "evidence" on a larger sprawling property are not evidence imo. If they fit into a larger puzzle that has all the pieces cool, but that's not going to clinch anything for me, ever. Unless, Like I already stated, he maintains tight access (aka a pretty high undamaged fence).

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws