YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another knucklehead...Enraged Bodybuilder Incinerated Ex-Wife in His Backyard, Cops Say

Big Vin

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
A Florida man is accused of killing his ex-wife when she stopped by his house to pick up some of her belongings, then incinerating her body after taking back her wedding band and engagement ring, according to the feds.

Days later, detectives say they found a human jawbone—with a tooth still attached—in a “burn pile” on his five-acre property.

The gruesome new details are revealed in a criminal complaint unsealed Tuesday in Tampa federal court, charging Ian Christopher Baunach with possession of 13 unregistered firearm silencers. Baunach, 43, was arraigned Monday on first-degree murder charges in the death of Katie Baunach, 39, along with charges including failure to report a death to the medical examiner and 12 counts of possession of controlled substances without a prescription, for a cache of steroids allegedly found in Baunach’s home.

Makes you wonder if he's on, or was on, any of the forums. Freakin' dude lost it though.

I have no appreciation for the title of your thread.
I notice your avatar is a backshot...Wanna turn around and let us see your face:unsure:🧐:LOL:😂

I find it ironic his name is Ian with this case coming out of Florida.
I'm sure steroids had nothing to do with her burnt mandible
being discovered in a burn pit on his property.

Craig Titus ring a bell for any of you ol' farts out there?
Bertil Fox maybe?

innocent until proven guilty. I am not seeing that as airtight based on the article. I'm not clear though how effective luminol is, could it pick up blood spilled literal years earlier? If so it's not really that compelling to me. Obviously if they can prove the blood remains in the car and house were hers, then they've got something, but just blood and a jawbone "on his property" of 5 plus acres isn't going to get a conviction from me.

If the jawbone turns out to be positively id'd to her, that is pretty hard to argue.
As far as luminol, finding spots or trickles of blood is one thing. Finding PUDDLES is a whole other thing.
And from what I recall from my old coursework, luminol is better at finding old stains. Trained technicians are more able to tell the difference in old stains and newer stains from what I recall.
Whatever happened here, it is horrific and sad.

If the jawbone turns out to be positively id'd to her, that is pretty hard to argue.
I disagree. Unless his property has a tight perimeter and very controlled access that's not exactly a smoking gun to me. It's outside, EASILY planted. Show the body was ALSO actually burned there, and that he isn't away from said property for long enough for such a burning to go unnoticed and I'll buy it.

Bertil Fox maybe?
chris benoit

Tren is a hell of a drug

Seriously the anger may and I say may have somewhat to do with aas.but the burn body part is beyond juice use.thats more mental shit

AAS can probably potentiate these situations for someone already unstable but i like to keep in mind there are millions of users going about their lives normally without any crazy shit like this ever occuring. personally AAS made me less snappy and helped me handle situations better, everyone is different.

Just a loose cannon that finally went off…. Feel bad for the poor kiddos. Now they grow up knowing pops killed mom, mutilated her, and burned her body. And pops is sittin in jail for the next 30+….. Senseless!

Cage

Bertil Fox maybe?
Well Jeff Dehlmer didn't take gear but did live a tasty mandible themselves...lol

"bodybuilder"

probably as 'big' as gradeaphysique lmao

I disagree. Unless his property has a tight perimeter and very controlled access that's not exactly a smoking gun to me. It's outside, EASILY planted. Show the body was ALSO actually burned there, and that he isn't away from said property for long enough for such a burning to go unnoticed and I'll buy it.
with all due respect, you are really reaching for that. Maybe watching too many movies. In real life people don't sneak around carrying DNA, burnt bones, and blood just to sneak onto the property of a guy that was already served with a restraining order, for the sole purpose of setting him up for a murder.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws