over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another one for Phil's Trainees :)

Ali

Registered
Sorry for putting up another thread, but it looks like if you put the big guys name in the title of a thread you get a lot of reviews :)

Anyways, my question for you all is how many meals a day do you average? I am just shocked with how NOT hungry i am. I know the goal is to find ways to make yourself hungry, but I really am averaging 2-3 meals a day at this point with the occassional day with 4 meals.

I obviously don't want to eat for the sake of eating, and i am really waiting for my body to feel hungry not my cravings for food or just to eat becuase its lunch time and everyone is eating lol. I usually don't have my first meal til roughly Noon and i wake up at 7am.

Just curious to see if this is common or if I'm just strange :)

On rest days, I can wake up at 7am and not be hungry until 10-11am. 4 meals total.

On heavy leg days I can feel the same way, do the workout and then be hungry every 1-2 hours and end up at 6-7 meals.

Average 5, and I'm leaning out on this.

On rest days, I can wake up at 7am and not be hungry until 10-11am. 4 meals total.

On heavy leg days I can feel the same way, do the workout and then be hungry every 1-2 hours and end up at 6-7 meals.

Average 5, and I'm leaning out on this.

Thanks for the reply Blade. Yea, i am also leaning up so i do go a little extra out of my way to push meals further if possible. Maybe when i'm as lean as i want to be I won't be so generous in time given between meals :)

ya i have a crappy appetite as well phil knows that. just do like he said the 5 lba's. that and alot of tuna seem to help.

Maybe..

Maybe the fact that i train at late night (9pm-930pm) is a reason i can't utlitze hungry from training as oppossed to training earlier in the day. I would imagine if i could lift earlier i would be hungrier throughout the day.

lol whats up with you guys? since i started with phil im up to 8 or 9 meals a day. im hungry pretty much all the time. im wondering if its a restult of the way i used to eat. i work in a restaurant and an average meal for me before i started training with phil would be something like a 16 oz steak, 2 baked potatoes and around 2 cups of veggies. so maybe im just used to much higher calories.

lol whats up with you guys? since i started with phil im up to 8 or 9 meals a day. im hungry pretty much all the time. im wondering if its a restult of the way i used to eat. i work in a restaurant and an average meal for me before i started training with phil would be something like a 16 oz steak, 2 baked potatoes and around 2 cups of veggies. so maybe im just used to much higher calories.

Don't get me wrong, all my years training i have ate according to the typicall 6-7 meals a day every 2-3 hours regardless if your hungry. The more you eat, the more you kind of stretch out the stomach and can build that appetitie...at least that is my experience. But a lot of that eating was forced.

As i mentioned i may be pushing my meals out further and really pushing that threshold of hunger in attemps to lean down ...but i think naturally i am just have an average appetitie.

But if you get me started on eating "junk food" i won't stop lol

eh dont know whats wrong with me. i just never have had a high appetite. now leg days are diffrent though leg days i am usualy starved.

Hey guys! I usually average 5 meals per day. Sometimes if I'm up a little later I make six. I noticed that after I've been eating ony when hungry, my body has kind of adjusted to being hungry right around 2-3 hours after I eat every time. And always first thing in the morning and post workout and I'm pretty hungry.-StOrY

I am like you Story. My body seems to have gotten use to eating around the same times so my appetite is usually pretty consistent. Some days its lower tho and will go an extra hour or two more in between meals.

Training days its usually 6 meals and non 5 meals w/3 tabs LBAs 3 times a day.

I am like you Story. My body seems to have gotten use to eating around the same times so my appetite is usually pretty consistent. Some days its lower tho and will go an extra hour or two more in between meals.

Training days its usually 6 meals and non 5 meals w/3 tabs LBAs 3 times a day.

Are you training earlier in the day? I believe my late night training may be the reason why i can't take advantage of the hunger of training earlier. By time i train and get home its 10-1030pm and one meal and i'm off to bed by 12

Always hungry too

I'm with you,,, I'm always hungry! I can't believe how often I can eat, but I'm careful. Ali, I train in the morning.

Are you training earlier in the day? I believe my late night training may be the reason why i can't take advantage of the hunger of training earlier. By time i train and get home its 10-1030pm and one meal and i'm off to bed by 12

Hey Ali! I think that definately could have something to do with it! I usually train around 11am-2pm. -StOrY

I'm with you,,, I'm always hungry! I can't believe how often I can eat, but I'm careful. Ali, I train in the morning.

im sticking to the diet that phil laid out for me to the letter but the quantities of food are alittle out of control. its 1:12 and im on meal 4(i woke up at 10:30) right now im eating e cans of tuna and 2 cups of broccoli with a tbsp of ilive oil in the tuna. ill be hungry by the time i get to the gym to train at 2:30.

Hey Ali! I think that definately could have something to do with it! I usually train around 11am-2pm. -StOrY

My only alternative is to workout FIRST thing in the morning like 630am or possibly earlier after work like 6-7pm. If i go earlier after work its still later in the day so i might be able to squeeze out a few more meals since i have a good 5-6 hours before i go to bed.

First thing in the morning concerns me becuase i will be on a empty stomach and fasting basically for 6-8 hours. Sounds like that may eat up muscle?

I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY, I USUALLY AVERAGE 4-6 MEALS EXCEPT LAST NIGHT I LOST MY APPETITE WATCHING SOMEONE GET A TUBE STUCK UP HIS YOOOHOOO! :p

Meals..

When responding to my original question are you guys/gals giving me a number of solid meals ( the macro split) or is the number you all are giving includes the LBA drinks between meals?

I only reason i ask is that makes a huge difference if your getting 6 solid meals and LBA drinks between each one of those...

When responding to my original question are you guys/gals giving me a number of solid meals ( the macro split) or is the number you all are giving includes the LBA drinks between meals?

I only reason i ask is that makes a huge difference if your getting 6 solid meals and LBA drinks between each one of those...

my LBA's didnt get delivered yet but i will not count the lba's between my 9 daily meals as a meal.

my LBA's didnt get delivered yet but i will not count the lba's between my 9 daily meals as a meal.

Well only shit does my appetitie suck lol I am averaging 2-4 meals tops and dthat INCLUDES the LBA drink between meals. So i will get Meal, LBA, MEAL and LBA. Thats my 4 meals.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131