over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another overall champ from PM-Homonunculus

Congrats Scott. What a great victory to finally achieve. I like your dedicaton to strive for excellence and improvement. I try to read every post of yours.....because i always learn something new.

On a side note: Dusty is as large as a house and Ev looks gorgeous.

Congrats HOMON...looked shredded and huge!

Congrats Homon, you look awesome brother!

BMJ

Congrats, good job!

Congratulations and thank you for your contribution! Please keep it up and good luck for your future.

It is great to see a fellow acupuncturist on board!!! I myself have a degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from Nanjing University.

excellent

Great job Homonuclus!! are you competing in the USA this weekend too? what's the address of your gym in Tucson? I am going to be visiting Tucson at some point later in the year or sometime next year.. I have relatives in the area (sister and family) again all the best...what kind of dietary approach did you use last 10 weeks to dial things in? whatever you did worked!!

Great job Scott...proud of you and all your efforts...they've paid their dividends!

THANKS Guys (and Dom!)

It was quite a fun show. (I had a bit of a headache - actually a horrible one - for part of Sat, which is a new one for me on show day, but otherwise, a pretty good time.)

I haven't got any pics, but they'll prob. be around soon.

There were some other Promuscle members where there as well:

FUTURE - Shawn Bellon took 3rd after a TREMENDOUS effort to get in shape in just 7 weeks time. His total weight lost from start to stage was 50lb. That's some friggin' work, man.

(I know Shawn's hired an online trainer, so I definitely defer to him no doubt, but Shawn - if you read this - be careful with your contest rebound. I don't want to see you miserable as well in a week b/c your body sends the "up yours!" signal to with the post contest food / water, etc.)

Shawn's wife Tami Bellon was 3rd in the Heavies (although she had dieted down to make the published Middleweight cut-off only to have the weight class guidelines changed on the day of the show). I thought Tami looked great and seemed like she was enjoying things with the exception of the weight class deal.

Also, Nicki Henry (wife of Dave) took 2nd in the HWT class, too. Greatly improved over last year - I think 10 - 15lb of stage weight and substantially better conditioned.

---

Thanks also to Dusty and Evian for putting together the most muscular award in the midnight hour. It's gonna be a long-standing thing for AZ shows (as well as a best poser award), which I think is cool as hell.

-Scott

Monad - Awesome. One of the 1st I've met in the BB'ing world! (Nanjing is of course a great school.)

Hard2core2 - Yes, the USA's just for shits n' grins and a vacation. I closed the gym permanently on Wed. last week :) , but hit me up if you're in town on the weekend and we can try to get together and train / eat.

-Scott

LOL Thanks! Too nice.

Yeah I am taking my enzymes and eating carefully although we did have pizza and ihop. :)

Carls Jr is the last stop tonight then I am done and start working with Phil on the diet. As Rusty Jeffers told me, "There really is no offseason."

Posting pics in a bit. :)

THE WINNER

Attachments

• IMG_1887 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_1887 (640x480).jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 202
More of Scott

Attachments

• IMG_1804 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_1804 (640x480).jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_1811 (640x480) (2).jpg
    IMG_1811 (640x480) (2).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_1884 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_1884 (640x480).jpg
    107 KB · Views: 259
Many of you don't know this, but Scott spent some time in Europe this past off-season. Doctors there completely eliminated the gene responsible for body fat storage. Rumor has it that the myostatin gene was also altered. One of the side effects was rapid accumulation of hair grown on this head, hence the pony tail. :D

Scott's a great guy and a phenomenal trainer. This is MORE than deserved. Congrats!!

How exciting!! Congrats!!

Awesome, Congrats Scott!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner