over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another Puking Story

Fathead

Banned
Check this out guys I am catching a quick workout with a bro this morning and we were doing T-Bar rows pretty heavy. I was on my last set and grab the bar but I had that full belly swole on from drinking a gallon+ of water and was a little queasy.

I bent over did one rep than on the second all the water shot out of my mouth that I had drank the whole time like a whale. Lucky I turned my head and did not hit the weights but my bag was next to me and is now full of vomit water.
ahhhhh the life of a BB eh?:p

I assume that you drank the water during your workout - that's a LOT of water. I drink 2 litres during my workouts and by the end its sloshing around in my belly :)

xcel

Dude TBars always compress my gut horribly! I wont even do them, just doesnt feel right.

i frequently run to the bathroom on wed.. with is 20 rep squat and 20 rep DL day...i dont usually puke though...

only one time during hammer rows, i cheated and jerked the weight for the last rep or two, popped around in the seat a little and the chest rest jammed me in the beelly and i spewed....

funny shit...

i never was fortunate enough to puke in the gym. the parkign lot is another story

aaah yes....the old "projectile vomiting"! LOL
Sometimes after squat day I lose it on the way home from the gym, I have to pull over by the side of the road. Kinda weird how I have a delayed reaction like that instead of it happening while still at the gym.
KR

I'm with Granby n Kidrok here. I seem to be fine during my workouts... may get a bit queasy, but it's not until I'm all done and on my way out to the car that it catches up with me. A couple times I actually made it home, then puked in the flowers outside Ivan's apartment. How's that for a story? lol.

ha - ha

Tadger said:
I'm with Granby n Kidrok here. I seem to be fine during my workouts... may get a bit queasy, but it's not until I'm all done and on my way out to the car that it catches up with me. A couple times I actually made it home, then puked in the flowers outside Ivan's apartment. How's that for a story? lol.

That was you ya fucker??:D

I"ve read

About the nasuea following a gruelling workout being caused from the excessive lactic acid buildup in the blood system. I think that is very true in my case, I started doing 15 rep sets with only 30 second pause between sets (Big A has advised this in the past, thanks big guy!) and for the first few weeks On back day and leg day I would get extremely sick and dizzy about 30 minutes after my workout. Took about 2 hrs to pass.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131