advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another quick offseason pic. 30 weeks out.

Flex2019

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Weight was 219.8 just before this was taken.

Attachments

• 100_0833_480x640.jpg
    100_0833_480x640.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 597
Handsome, nice and thick, nice arse mate! lmao...just kidding! Looking good bro! You got nice thick dense muscle!

Looking pretty big man, how much more size/weight you trying to put on before you prep?

Good density. Lot of potential. Best wishes.

Thank you Bro.

Handsome, nice and thick, nice arse mate! lmao...just kidding! Looking good bro! You got nice thick dense muscle!

Thanks BigChef, I feel honored to be the object of your manly desires :p

Looking pretty big man, how much more size/weight you trying to put on before you prep?

I'm not trying to put on any more weight at this point, I'm actually dieting down a bit now. 6 weeks ago or so I had hit a high of a little over 240lbs and it really wasn't a very comfortable weight for me. Blood pressure was high and I felt pretty shitty overall. I'm going to slowly drop some more bodyfat while I get ready for my actual prep to begin in early June. I actually tend to grow a little bit during prep though. We'll see what happens this time around.

Damn you sure have put on some size.

Good work my man.

Hey Flex, when you were 240 did you find that the heavier you got the harder it was to stay lean in comparison to the added mass? By the way looking good!

Damn you sure have put on some size.

Good work my man.

Thanks Bro.

Hey Flex, when you were 240 did you find that the heavier you got the harder it was to stay lean in comparison to the added mass? By the way looking good!

Thank you.

There was definitely a point where I seemed to be adding bodyfat more than anything. And my body really didn't want to be that heavy, if I dipped below 4500 calories or so per day I would start losing weight quickly. I figure I probably could have increased supplementation and kept growing but it was time to back off a bit. I feel much healthier at 220.

Thanks Bro.

Thank you.

There was definitely a point where I seemed to be adding bodyfat more than anything. And my body really didn't want to be that heavy, if I dipped below 4500 calories or so per day I would start losing weight quickly. I figure I probably could have increased supplementation and kept growing but it was time to back off a bit. I feel much healthier at 220.

Great answer Flex ,, im curious as to when you noticed this ,, 1 week 2 weeks i always seem to notice a tad bit to late

Great answer Flex ,, im curious as to when you noticed this ,, 1 week 2 weeks i always seem to notice a tad bit to late

I noticed it a long time ago but my goal was to hold my heaviest weight as long as possible to make it easier to hold onto the mass while I dieted down. I stayed between 235-245 for three months or so. Last year I had trouble keeping my bodyweight even at 220 for any length of time so I know something is working right this year.

Big Improvements there Flex. U have Great muscle shape and with the Added muscle will def make a Positive difference this Season. Great Job!

Looking great Bro keep up the good work. I 2 am stuck at about 198 to 203 and just cannot seem to stay much above 200... I guess this is where I am supposed to be right now. Still very lean and I feel like I am adding quality muscle.

Looking great bro and an awesome weight. Exactly the same as me right now! :p

Keep us posted, you really have added some quality lean mass!

looking alot bigger than 220, good job bro!

Big Improvements there Flex. U have Great muscle shape and with the Added muscle will def make a Positive difference this Season. Great Job!

Thank you Brother

Looking great Bro keep up the good work. I 2 am stuck at about 198 to 203 and just cannot seem to stay much above 200... I guess this is where I am supposed to be right now. Still very lean and I feel like I am adding quality muscle.

Thanks. For me, I know that's when it's time to back off and maintain for a while. After dieting down I can always rebound to a weight higher than I was the last time.

Looking great bro and an awesome weight. Exactly the same as me right now! :p

Keep us posted, you really have added some quality lean mass!

Thank you. I have a log in the Logs forum if you are interested in following along.

looking alot bigger than 220, good job bro!

Thanks man. I'm only 5'7" and it definitely helps in this area. I saw your pic in that crazy thread the other day. You look awesome there.

Great start for 30 weeks out.

Thanks. I like to start prep pretty lean so that I don't need to go to any extremes. Last year I was 190lbs at 10 weeks out and was actually able to grow a bit while getting leaner, ending up onstage at 192. I'm hoping for similar results this time around.

great start...grow into the show ...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic