over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another recomp question

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is my first recomp ever and I'm still trying to figure this out.

When I was cutting over summer I was in a huge calorie deficient, which was 1200 calories. I have gained 11lbs since then. Do you lose bf in a recomp when you come out of a cutting phase or will you add some? I have put some on in my core and looks like a gained some water from switching to long ester compounds. I'm only on trt, but I'm about to start my next cycye.
I have been doing a weekly cheat meal and maybe that's being counter productive during this recomp. When I was cutting I didn't have any cheats till the end. I did refeeds, but I was constantly starving. Next year I won't be in a hurry and I won't cut my calories down that quick. Anyways you live and learn and I would appreciate any help!

If you're eating a caloric surplus (which you are), you're going to have some fat gain. Your goal should be to mitigate the amount (how much of a surplus, drugs, time frame, etc...)

My best recompose are done like this. Lift EOD, either upper/lower or DC two way split. (Chest/shoulder/tris/back) then (legs/biceps)

Lift day eat just a bit above maintaince. Mostly carbs pre/peri/post workout.
Off day cut carbs to nill, fasted cardio AM. Later in the day go do abs or calves. Simple carb cycling.

250g lift days, 50g (mostly veggies) off days.

GH and tren are your best friends when trying to recomp

I really like that simple idea of carb cycling. I'm 3 weeks into creeping meadows workout program and I love it. So It wouldn't work

I really like that simple idea of carb cycling. I'm 3 weeks into creeping meadows workout program and I love it. So It wouldn't work

Creeping death is a good one.

Just do 3 days moderate carb ~200 and 4 days 75-100g and if you take a day off just veggies, or something like that. I don’t know your size or metabolism.

Those leg and back days are no joke

Eat at maintenance, do a bit of cardio to create a caloric deficit, use Trenbologna because it shines as a recomping agent. No need to make it endlessly complicated by carb cycling or doing other non-necessary carb related stuff. It's just not necessary.

There are many factors involved but it is possible to lose bodyfat and gain Muscle at the same time.

Drugs , training and nutrition must be figured accordingly. A

I'm going to have to mess around with this to see what works and what doesn't. I do like the carb cycling idea. On the weekends I don't burn near the amount of calories like I do during the week, due to my job

Creeping death is a good one.

Just do 3 days moderate carb ~200 and 4 days 75-100g and if you take a day off just veggies, or something like that. I don’t know your size or metabolism.

Those leg and back days are no joke

I burn a ton of calories with my job. I don't work the weekends and that's when I do my harder workouts. Should I keep those days as high carbs or 1 day high and 1 day low, or no matter of the day except off day rotate my carb days?

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday are my long days. Back, legs, and chest/shoulders and w.e. else. Legs are Sunday and back is Monday. I really think those 2 days should be high carb days. I can definitely go with low carbs on Saturday if I need to. I appreciate the help

So complicated becuase of the calories I burn at work

Would it make sense to rotate high vs low carbs eod no matter what day it is? Wouldn't that really speed up my metabolism and keep my body guessing?

You Can do it All w- drugs....Just drop the Pizza 3 days prior..lol

Would it make sense to rotate high vs low carbs eod no matter what day it is? Wouldn't that really speed up my metabolism and keep my body guessing?

No

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner