over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another refeed question

Aj will load athletes on 1400 grams who can take in 1400 grams without spilling over. His super saturation days are unbelievable to watch happen. There's a few coaches using similar methods for MP conditioning (cutz, profx, ZeroGrav) but he seems to be the one really really good at it out of the newer popular/trending coaches on the IG scene (where like it or not alot of industry growth is at this point).

Who knows maybe he will chime in he's a member on this board!

I think what is really more important than a set number is an athletes insulin sensitivity, level of depletion, world reality of their macros vs their stress tolerance, and their ability to train through the distraction of hunger. Enhanced athletes can do this all easily, and as AJ has shown over and over again, -drop tremendous amounts of body fat while preserving mass by extreme depletion and re feeding. His guys will LOSE WEIGHT faster the following day, some even grow lean body mass. For alot of his athletes, where they are at metabolically, they need to get the carbs in from Junkies sources because of the volume needed to be absorbed in the limited allotted time frame. If you look at there cycles, I would be queasy eating ANY food, never the less 1400 grams carbs solely from clean sources.

All of their other protocols aside you can learn alot from stalking these guys IGS no matter what school of rx or training you subscribe to.[/quote]

Cool..he loads on 1400g carbs..you wanna guess how many they've had the 7-10 days prior? Or you gonna wing it and look like 2lbs of shit in 1lb bag? Do you know how methodical their programs are? They arent skipping cardio teh next day. They arent missing meals and theres a follow up plan afterwards. Not a "damn well ive been dieting for 13 days, i feel flat, better get a burger, fries, ice cream"

Enhanced athletes do it easily huh? 90% of this board cant and everyone here is 'enhanced'.

What do you learn looking at a pic of their carrot cake on their IG? Enlighten me.

Still waiting for that pic where you need 900g carbs.

Last edited:
Aj will load athletes on 1400 grams who can take in 1400 grams without spilling over. His super saturation days are unbelievable to watch happen. There's a few coaches using similar methods for MP conditioning (cutz, profx, ZeroGrav) but he seems to be the one really really good at it out of the newer popular/trending coaches on the IG scene (where like it or not alot of industry growth is at this point).

Who knows maybe he will chime in he's a member on this board!

I think what is really more important than a set number is an athletes insulin sensitivity, level of depletion, world reality of their macros vs their stress tolerance, and their ability to train through the distraction of hunger. Enhanced athletes can do this all easily, and as AJ has shown over and over again, -drop tremendous amounts of body fat while preserving mass by extreme depletion and re feeding. His guys will LOSE WEIGHT faster the following day, some even grow lean body mass. For alot of his athletes, where they are at metabolically, they need to get the carbs in from Junkies sources because of the volume needed to be absorbed in the limited allotted time frame. If you look at there cycles, I would be queasy eating ANY food, never the less 1400 grams carbs solely from clean sources.

All of their other protocols aside you can learn alot from stalking these guys IGS no matter what school of rx or training you subscribe to.

Cool..he loads on 1400g carbs..you wanna guess how many they've had the 7-10 days prior? Or you gonna wing it and look like 2lbs of shit in 1lb bag? Do you know how methodical their programs are? They arent skipping cardio teh next day. They arent missing meals and theres a follow up plan afterwards. Not a "damn well ive been dieting for 13 days, i feel flat, better get a burger, fries, ice cream"

Enhanced athletes do it easily huh? 90% of this board cant and everyone here is 'enhanced'.

What do you learn looking at a pic of their carrot cake on their IG? Enlighten me.

Still waiting for that pic where you need 900g carbs.[/QUOTE]

I can't get the pic to upload, I told you that. Just nvm dude

All of their other protocols aside you can learn alot from stalking these guys IGS no matter what school of rx or training you subscribe to.

Cool..he loads on 1400g carbs.

[/QUOTE]

on point for sure

Still waiting for that pic where you need 900g carbs.

I can't get the pic to upload, I told you that. Just nvm dude[/QUOTE]

@trenplz I think a misquotation and confusion of identity has arisen here. Joos and I made separate posts you've responded to us both like we are one person... First of all I never said I need 900 grams of carbs for a refeed nor did I belittle in any way the process here. I think my posts actually implied there is alot more to AJs method than just refeed 1400 g c to every athlete he has, each one is carefully assessed and carbs are added as needed and well received not just dumped in. We literally agree here. Why are you attacking me?

Please give me some credit, as we are on a professional body building forum I have respect for the genetics hard work intelligence and strategy needed to make a champion in this sport. I don't think these guys are missing cardio sessions, I don't think I know how they've depleted before the refeed, No I don;t think their exact numbers apply specifically to me.

Lots of athletes are enhanced and don't get as peeled as AJs guys. I was making an implication of a certain caliber of enchanced athlete that maybe wasn't as clear as it should be. AJ Sims isn't posting refeeds from guys doing regional shows. He's showing extreme examples of his method for dramatic efffect.

Are you telling me there's nothing to be learned from some of the leading members of our industry's social media? If that is the case what are you doing here?

There is wisdom and strategy everywhere to be discovered interpreted and researched. Yes, hiring AJ as a coach would be the easiest way to learn his methods/theories and come in peeled as fuck, IF I EVEN HAD WHAT IT TAKES TO DO IT. However, Im not there yet budget wise. So am I better off sitting at regional shows waiting wishing and wondering to one day look like the over all winner? Listening to old fucks in my gym who "were as big as I was"? Or am I better off getting off my ass and trying to find some of the information I need myself now, and hopefully I can build on those principals later with more knowledge research and hopefully a great coach when I can afford it.

Joos if you want to post a pic just use the below advice. It should definitely work on a phone or computer...

TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Resize it to Message Board (640x480)

Then after you click OK use the 2nd link down listed as...

IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards

I can't get the pic to upload, I told you that. Just nvm dude

@ Carnitashreds - It keeps messing up my quotes.

@trenplz I think a misquotation and confusion of identity has arisen here. Joos and I made separate posts you've responded to us both like we are one person... First of all I never said I need 900 grams of carbs for a refeed nor did I belittle in any way the process here. I think my posts actually implied there is alot more to AJs method than just refeed 1400 g c to every athlete he has, each one is carefully assessed and carbs are added as needed and well received not just dumped in. We literally agree here. Why are you attacking me?

Please give me some credit, as we are on a professional body building forum I have respect for the genetics hard work intelligence and strategy needed to make a champion in this sport. I don't think these guys are missing cardio sessions, I don't think I know how they've depleted before the refeed, No I don;t think their exact numbers apply specifically to me.

Lots of athletes are enhanced and don't get as peeled as AJs guys. I was making an implication of a certain caliber of enchanced athlete that maybe wasn't as clear as it should be. AJ Sims isn't posting refeeds from guys doing regional shows. He's showing extreme examples of his method for dramatic efffect.

Are you telling me there's nothing to be learned from some of the leading members of our industry's social media? If that is the case what are you doing here?

There is wisdom and strategy everywhere to be discovered interpreted and researched. Yes, hiring AJ as a coach would be the easiest way to learn his methods/theories and come in peeled as fuck, IF I EVEN HAD WHAT IT TAKES TO DO IT. However, Im not there yet budget wise. So am I better off sitting at regional shows waiting wishing and wondering to one day look like the over all winner? Listening to old fucks in my gym who "were as big as I was"? Or am I better off getting off my ass and trying to find some of the information I need myself now, and hopefully I can build on those principals later with more knowledge research and hopefully a great coach when I can afford it.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed your quote and threw it in with his. You're right.

I think we're both pretty much saying the same thing after reading your post. I agree. Experiment and learn your body. No doubt about it. But like you mentioned a majority of these guys won't even place at a regional show and are implementing pro level techniques/strategies.

Its as simple as lifting, eating, and sleeping. Add some drugs and boom. Lets go!

IMG_1502.jpg

This is me after going 6 days 280 protein, 75 g carb, 70 g fats. I ate about 600 g of carbs from gas station junk the night before this photo. I am still a little flat but all those sugars sucked the water out from under my skin and make me look more grainy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again a successful refeed depends on a lot of different variables.

How depleted are you? How well do you metabolize carbs? Do you look better with complex or fast digesting carbs? Etc... It’s hard to say general statements when it comes to nutrition. It’s all circumstantial

View attachment 104792

This is me after going 6 days 280 protein, 75 g carb, 70 g fats. I ate about 600 g of carbs from gas station junk the night before this photo. I am still a little flat but all those sugars sucked the water out from under my skin and make me look more grainy.

Look good man!

But, what the hell did you eat from a gas station with 600 carbs?
I would of went somewhere better lol

Looks like you got your body figured out man!!

Look good man!

But, what the hell did you eat from a gas station with 600 carbs?

I would of went somewhere better lol

Looks like you got your body figured out man!!

Thank you for the compliment. Of course I think I am small and look like shit as a bodybuilder haha.

I wanted fast stuff and it was late on a work night. My metabolism was dead, weight loss stopped, and i wasn’t getting hungry. Mainly rice krispy treats, cereal bars, nutragrain bars, pop tarts, small gas station pies, and some chocolate covered pecans.

Last edited:
View attachment 104792

I don't feel like you've spilled over at least not from this pic, have you tested the limits of your refeed yet? I'm still trying to really hone my eye for this that's why I joined PM so please correct me if wrong.

Are you doing any cardio? Not cycling carbs but more of a straight depletion?

How important is timing for those carbs for you during the low days? Are you just doing pre and post, all pre, all before high point or maybe another set specific time in the day?

I'd say its 900 well spent

I do 70 to 40 minutes of faster cardio everyday depending on how tired I am.

I don’t really carb cycle on this prep. My diet has continually changing as this prep has been 10 weeks so far. Last 3 weeks I have stayed at 50 g carbs pre workout with 10 g of healthy oil (flax or olive oil) and post is 2-3 caramel rice cakes with a serving of fruit. That is all my carbs for the day.

I find the oil with the carbs pre workout prevent me from burning through them so fast and gives me somewhat sustained energy for my workout.

A few days I will not have post workout carbs if I feel I can go without. Once I start to plateau and feel my metabolism slow down I’ll have a high carb refeed (typically every 5-8 days). I don’t like complex carbs because they take up too much volume in my stomach. Cereals (raisin nut brand, honey clusters of oats, etc), granola, Rice Krispies, Chex mix, nutragrain bars, and dried fruit are my favorites.

Personally I rather be a tad flat than try and push the limits of a refeed. 600-800 g when I am depleted is probably a max for me. Th next day I gotta go right back to 50-100 g of carbs with cardio so I don’t spill over. It really puts my metabolism in overdrive and I can continue stripping body fat.

IMG_1524.jpg

Someone PM me asking me specifics. These work best for me. I use almond milk with these and I also like Rice Krispie treats all variations. Sorry for blowing this feed up.

900g of carbs from rice????:confused::confused::confused:

no one else is picturing what a motherfucking bowl of rice that is!!!!:eek::eek:

100g of carbs from jasmin rice is a shit load of rice, eating 900 sounds horrible, obsessive, no fun and probably not justified. lol

rice crispy treats on the other hand!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::love::love:

guy with the gas station buffet is way more on point here! lol
when really dieting its good to use these carb sources as an opportunity for enjoyment and sanity. lol

you can find like healthy versions of rice crispy treats made with rice and other grains that have like next to no fat and super fun for those times!:headbang:

900g of carbs from rice????:confused::confused::confused:

no one else is picturing what a motherfucking bowl of rice that is!!!!:eek::eek:

100g of carbs from jasmin rice is a shit load of rice, eating 900 sounds horrible, obsessive, no fun and probably not justified. lol

rice crispy treats on the other hand!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::love::love:

guy with the gas station buffet is way more on point here! lol

when really dieting its good to use these carb sources as an opportunity for enjoyment and sanity. lol

you can find like healthy versions of rice crispy treats made with rice and other grains that have like next to no fat and super fun for those times!:headbang:

Oh yea I agree. I also like baked lay’s potato chips and Chex mix.

Oh yea I agree. I also like baked lay’s potato chips and Chex mix.

yup yup!

obviously you know sweet cerial is great!
ill be honest too, some fresh baked white bread has been a recent favorite of mine too! lol

wtf else... i used to get these like rice flour waffles some other frozen thing at trader joes that were ridiculous idk remember wtf now... lol

there was ome sweet chex mix i tried one time that was yummy too.

fuck white rice! lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar