over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another sick LATS story!

Trulyhuge

Registered
here it goes. Last week while over at LATS house I caught his 2 daughters after they had just taken a bath. needless to say the 2 were naked(hey, they are kids of LATS)! Anyway, the youngest one is getting ready to get her diaper put on when LATS, with his sick fu%cking mind, says the unthinkable. he says, and i quote..."would you look at the meat curtains on that girl!?:confused: i could drop something on the floor and she could squat down and pick it up with those!":eek: It's funny b/c you think I would be used to it by now but I am not! there is this baby girl with a smile on her face and daddy with that smirk that only he has on his face! LATS, if the girls play music anymore, don't calmly say, "girls, wanna put your thongs on now and dance for him(me)":( What is a man to do?

TH

ha ha just another day at lats house lol

hey , she's daddy's little girl lol,, and hey, am i lying..the little shit could block out the sun with those things...i also noticed that trulyhuge is always at the house when its bath time or diapers need changing....just bad timing? i think not!!! as for them dancing for you...no more freebies...if ya want to see my girls shake their money makers, you will have pay like the rest of guys...but, i predict trulyhuge will not be able to stay away...YOU SICK, SICK, BASTARD !!:)

SICK BASTARDS

Just like I stated in my happy birthday thread........YOU GUYS ARE SICK, SICK BASTARDS lol.

"Meat Curtains", ROFLMAO, never heard of that one. I would truly like to hang with you guys for one day.:) :eek: :confused:

get used to shaking your head in utter disbelief!:rolleyes: your mind will be poisoned, mine already is!

TH

this is to bad those girls never had a chance lol!:D

MEAT CURTAINS???!! AW HELL..........

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD,........F_CK, THAT IS SOME NASTY SHIT!
I TRY NOT TO SWEAR AND BE AN ASS........HAHAHAHA........I AM GOING TO USE THAT ONE ON MY GIRLFRIEND. SHE'S ALWAYS JUMPING AROUND BARE-ASSED! ONE DAY WE WERE FORKING EACH OTHER CRAP AND I CALLED HER "LIMP DICK".....HAHAHA...

SHE WAS LIKE, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?" AND STARTED HITTING ME. THE MEAT CURTAINS THING IS GONNA STUN HER!:D

I dunno if your putting away for these girl college education but you also might want to put some money away for all the psycologist that girls are going to have to see! I would say 100 bucks a week for about 5 or 6 years should do it and then of course your going to have to times that by 2! LOL

Well either that or I am sure these girls will make enough money when they start stripping at the tender age of 15! lol

:D :D :

Jethro

I just told my wife about the "meat curtains" thing. She looked at me very oddly, almost shocked and said "What did you just say?". When I repeated Meat Curtains, she said "you've said alot of strange shit, but this tops them all".

She asked where I heard it and I told her on ProMuscle. She then said, "Figures (with a laugh) and asked "What type of shit do you guys talk about anyway?". Then she just laughed her ass off and made a couple comments later on throughout this evening.

Its her new word...........I should have never said it. LOL.

Lats, your too f..ckn' much bro!

MainEvent........I am just waiting....

I think it's funny that you used that 'meat curtains' thing on your wife already! :D

She was using it yesterday at a get together with some friends. She's funny as shit. And to think she was pretty shy when we first got together.......LOL.

Holy shit

Man I am crying right now.... funniest thing I ever heard!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws