over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another truth about steroids...idea from Phil's thread

Society has nuetered the Alpha Male. my wife and i went thru a nasty custody battle over our step daughter (her daughter from previous relationship) and her Ex is maybe 5' 6" and maybe 160lbs and all i kept thinking and i even told her that i wish it was like the old days where the strong survived cuz he would be dead after i beat his skull into his brain and it would have saved us alot of trouble, time and money.

i WISH the strong survived, but in this world with laws litigation and people so ready to be pussies and press charges the weak and idiotic people get by. and in alot of cases even get more than they deserve in situations like i was in.
i will be honest tho when he came to the door sometimes i had my muscle t shirt on sometimes and i think it did put a little fear in him. he is 10 years older than me and was calling me "sir." what a fucking little bitch.
-JS

Last edited:
Society has nuetered the Alpha Male. my wife and i went thru a nasty custody battle over our step daughter (her daughter from previous relationship) and her Ex is maybe 5' 6" and maybe 160lbs and all i kept thinking and i even told her that i wish it was like the old days where the strong survived cuz he would be dead after i beat his skull into his brain and it would have saved us alot of trouble, time and money.

i WISH the strong survived, but in this world with laws litigation and people so ready to be pussies and press charges the weak and idiotic people get by.
-JS

Little off topic but your post about the litigation reminded me of this. And it's people like the example I'm about to post that are pussyfying this Earth.

My mother in law works for a school district. Last weekend she told me that parents are now calling in when their kid gets hurt or falls during a kickball game and trying to ask the district to pay for the kid to see a Dr., or threatening a lawsuit because the kid fell down while playing. Like they are OWED something for the kid being a damn kid and playing and getting hurt. THAT is the real reason why our society is going down the drain. I'm sure the kid didn't even cry about it. He probably came home with a scratch on his knee and the stupid/baby of a parent saw it and made it into something ridiculous.

Gone are the days of Alpha male or even female for that matter. Everyone is a pussy.

And JS I agree with your post whole-heartedly. The sad part is, all of this pussification is going to lead to something horrible happening to our country and only the strong will survive. Darwinism always prevails, but at what cost.

Last edited:
I disagree!

See you're still making the assumption that society thinks the bodybuilding look is cool and is giving positive feedback but the reality is 99% of people think it is grotesque. I'm not sure where you are getting this alpha male feeling from cus most people probly think of you more as a freak and not something to look upto.

Sure some guys might think you look like a beast and give you props but how many women come up to you in relation to that? I'd wager next to zero.

AAS are not addictive in the way we should be using the word. It devalues the meaning IMO.

The bigger & leaner I get the more positive feed back I get from men & women! Now I'm no freak but bigger than average. I believe most of the guys on this forum fall into that category. My fiance has told me she has never felt more safe in her life. She is not the first to say that! Not sure what your points are getting at but I believe your off the mark on those statements!

Thx Bostonfan

Little off topic but your post about the litigation reminded me of this. And it's people like the example I'm about to post that are pussyfying this Earth.

My mother in law works for a school district. Last weekend she told me that parents are now calling in when their kid gets hurt or falls during a kickball game and trying to ask the district to pay for the kid to see a Dr., or threatening a lawsuit because the kid fell down while playing. Like they are OWED something for the kid being a damn kid and playing and getting hurt. THAT is the real reason why our society is going down the drain. I'm sure the kid didn't even cry about it. He probably came home with a scratch on his knee and the stupid/baby of a parent saw it and made it into something ridiculous.

Gone are the days of Alpha male or even female for that matter. Everyone is a pussy.

And JS I agree with your post whole-heartedly. The sad part is, all of this pussification is going to lead to something horrible happening to our country and only the strong will survive. Darwinism always prevails, but at what cost.

it really frustrates me cuz in many many circumstances i think some people need a good bitch slapping.
another very sad story:

Literally one week ago i left the grocery store and walked to my car to find a woman in a older mans face saying,"You can't leave that boy in the car and i saw you beat him! don't leave him in that car!"
i rushed over cuz the guy turned around to face her and i was afraid he was going to hit her. he started yelling back at her. i stepped in between them and asked her waht was going on heart beating adrenaline pumping...
she said she just saw the man throw the boy in the back seat of his SUV and beat him then closed and locked the doors and walked away and it was atleast 89 degrees outside so i know that car was hot.
long story short she screamed at the man to not leave the kid in the car and he came back to get in her face and thats when i walked up.
once i found out the child was in danger i took down his license plate and made sure the woman that witnessed the ordeal called the cops and i stood by wishing i could give that old man a taste of his own medicine. its so easy to beat someone but he might think twice if he got his ass STOMPED.
it made me pretty upset for the rest of the day. i coulda beat his ass for what happenend and he could prolly have pressed charges on me and sent me to jail. i am not normally a violent person but some people need an ass kicking. but not in this pussified world. people get away with all kinds of stuff with a slap on the wrist when sometimes i think they need a fist in the face....
-JS

Land of Entitlement...

it really frustrates me cuz in many many circumstances i think some people need a good bitch slapping.
another very sad story:

Literally one week ago i left the grocery store and walked to my car to find a woman in a older mans face saying,"You can't leave that boy in the car and i saw you beat him! don't leave him in that car!"
i rushed over cuz the guy turned around to face her and i was afraid he was going to hit her. he started yelling back at her. i stepped in between them and asked her waht was going on heart beating adrenaline pumping...
she said she just saw the man throw the boy in the back seat of his SUV and beat him then closed and locked the doors and walked away and it was atleast 89 degrees outside so i know that car was hot.
long story short she screamed at the man to not leave the kid in the car and he came back to get in her face and thats when i walked up.
once i found out the child was in danger i took down his license plate and made sure the woman that witnessed the ordeal called the cops and i stood by wishing i could give that old man a taste of his own medicine. its so easy to beat someone but he might think twice if he got his ass STOMPED.
it made me pretty upset for the rest of the day. i coulda beat his ass for what happenend and he could prolly have pressed charges on me and sent me to jail. i am not normally a violent person but some people need an ass kicking. but not in this pussified world. people get away with all kinds of stuff with a slap on the wrist when sometimes i think they need a fist in the face....
-JS

First to OP.... I'm sorry, I REALLY don't like mis-directs from the original topic, BUT I just "had" to reply to this....

America is no longer the land of the free... it is the "Land of the Entitled"... everyone thinks they are entitled to whatever they want, when they want it and how they want it. So, as I work full-time and pay my monthly premium's on my health insurance, another person can be illegal, be on Medicaid, rack up $100,000 in medical bills and not pay a cent.

America is now "veiled Communisim"... it's not about who is the "best", but how everyone must have it "fair" (don't get me wrong, I'm ALL for CERTAIN "equal playing fields" and standing up for "the little guy"... but sometimes, it goes WAY too far).

America is not about taking ownership of self and accountabilty, it's about blaming others... even for your own stupidity ("Hey! That box of nails didn't warn me it was dangerous to poke my eye with them! I'm suing!").

With all that said, I STILL KNOW and BELIEVE America is the "best" country there is and am THANKFUL to live here (I've been around the World with the poorest of the poor, so I know what I have). "Red, white and blue runs through my veins".... I'm just venting right now. The only reason I plan on retiring in the Philippines is b/c it's SO cheap! hahaha

First to OP.... I'm sorry, I REALLY don't like mis-directs from the original topic, BUT I just "had" to reply to this....

America is no longer the land of the free... it is the "Land of the Entitled"... everyone thinks they are entitled to whatever they want, when they want it and how they want it. So, as I work full-time and pay my monthly premium's on my health insurance, another person can be illegal, be on Medicaid, rack up $100,000 in medical bills and not pay a cent.

America is now "veiled Communisim"... it's not about who is the "best", but how everyone must have it "fair" (don't get me wrong, I'm ALL for CERTAIN "equal playing fields" and standing up for "the little guy"... but sometimes, it goes WAY too far).

America is not about taking ownership of self and accountabilty, it's about blaming others... even for your own stupidity ("Hey! That box of nails didn't warn me it was dangerous to poke my eye with them! I'm suing!").

With all that said, I STILL KNOW and BELIEVE America is the "best" country there is and am THANKFUL to live here (I've been around the World with the poorest of the poor, so I know what I have). "Red, white and blue runs through my veins".... I'm just venting right now. The only reason I plan on retiring in the Philippines is b/c it's SO cheap! hahaha

:banghead: drives me NUTS:banghead:
America has changed so much. last biography i read was on Benjamin Franklin and my how times have changed since our forefathers developed this great country.
i am still proud of my country and glad my childer are here to be raised but man i see so much injustice its frustrating.
-JS

:banghead: drives me NUTS:banghead:
America has changed so much. last biography i read was on Benjamin Franklin and my how times have changed since our forefathers developed this great country.
i am still proud of my country and glad my childer are here to be raised but man i see so much injustice its frustrating.
-JS

I want to divulge into this so bad but we've already gone too far off topic lol

another very sad story:

-JS

So, what happened to the man? Did you at least wait until the cops came? Did he let his son out of the car? What were his excuses to the woman or you?

Hey stop high jacking the damn thread!!! Just kidding:D Well said and I couldn't agree more.

So, what happened to the man? Did you at least wait until the cops came? Did he let his son out of the car? What were his excuses to the woman or you?

a grocery store is a bad place to abuse a child. LOTS of women around!
two other women witnessed the ordeal and had called the cops as well. i didnt actually witness the abuse only came out seeing the woman and man confronting each other so once he left the seen (he walked back into store with the boy cuz once i was there the other women flocked over and he wanted to get the hell outta there lol) Cops arrived with two vehicles one blocked his vehicle in and the other pulled up to the grocery store to wait for him to come out.
i needed to get baby food home to my wife so i left with a grin thinking how he must feel like a jackass when he wlks out to that. but i was also saddend cuz i bet one day when he gets the chance he will really let the boy have it cuz i bet he will blame the boy:(:banghead:
i woulda liked to stay and see if they hauled him away. i pray they did. i bet the did cuz those women were appalled and pissed about him and i am sure they gave the cops no choice but to arresst him:)

i just feel really crummy for the kid. he was young. maybe 8 at the oldest. kinda awkwardly dressed and all he wanted was a toy. the bastard dad kept saying "i aint gettin him no toy!" while the lady was yelling at him to not leave the child locked in the car. and he actually replied," oh it ain't gonna kill him!" WTF?
needless to say i hugged my daughters a bit closer that evening and thanked God they won't ever experience shit like that.

something else i think we should all learn from this little story that prolly robbed this thread (sorry OP) is that as fellow citizens and humans we need to keep our eyes open and aware to protect the innocent. especially children. as big guys and gals we can prolly confront someone if they are doin wrong and they prolly wont do anything. i thnk its important to protect the innocent and be aware of your surroundings.:cool:
-JS

Is the use of AAS addicting? Sure, but it's not the drugs that are addicting, it's the results, the larger than life image and the king of the hill feeling we all get. That's the addicting part.*

*Not to say AAS are not addictng...please keep it in context of the post.

I agree with you on this one!

something else i think we should all learn from this little story that prolly robbed this thread (sorry OP) is that as fellow citizens and humans we need to keep our eyes open and aware to protect the innocent. especially children. as big guys and gals we can prolly confront someone if they are doin wrong and they prolly wont do anything. i thnk its important to protect the innocent and be aware of your surroundings.:cool:
-JS

As humans, we must protect those who cannot protect themselves. You are absolutely right JS.

As humans, we must protect those who cannot protect themselves. You are absolutely right JS.

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy."
Proverbs 31:8-9

OK, OK... on with the original thread! ahahahhah

With that in mind, I do "hang out" and talk to the "losers" at work, and try not to jump on the bandwagon of the "cool" guys when they get picking on them. I am such a good person, LOL!!

And as far as pussification....I fight it by letting my 4 year old play World at War and Modern Warfare. My mother says its bad, I say prolly not :D

Even if you're below your genetic limit?

Well, I think that may minmize it some but I cannot truly say from my personal experience. I went on steroids only after lifting natural from the age of 16 to 28. So I lifted naturally for about 12 years and I reached the point where I just wasnt growing anymore. Thats why I turned to the hormones.

Now you will retain some of what you put on if you have been using steroids for 10 years, but most of it goes away. Right now I only weigh 215 lbs at maybe 15% BF or so(just a guess) and I was 235 lbs at 7% (measured with calipers) before my heart attack when I went off. I know whenever I would try to go off I would start shrinking within a few weeks, and so in the end I decided to cruise on about 250-350 mg/wk test.

The bigger & leaner I get the more positive feed back I get from men & women! Now I'm no freak but bigger than average. I believe most of the guys on this forum fall into that category. My fiance has told me she has never felt more safe in her life. She is not the first to say that! Not sure what your points are getting at but I believe your off the mark on those statements!

Yeah, I always got lots of looks from girls when I was big. LOL, for some reason people still look at me and think I am big. I look in the mirror and see a shrimp. I think for the most part that being large and fit helps draw females to you, but that you will lose that advantage damn fast once you start talking if you are not able to impress her verbally in conversation as well. I think its a good ice breaker but it will not make up for other factors she might see as deficits.

I have different experience than the original poster. I guess it is based on the question on the definition of "alpha male". I definately think that being big, muscular, etc. is no longer alpha in todays society. The ability to "take", "fight", "plunder" because of strength or size is not only devalued, we have enacted laws to make most activities that this size/strength combo could unleash on society illegal (Theft, Assault, Assualt with Intent, Rape).

It is a question of who you want to "respect" you. Quite frankly I could care less about what someone in a "club" thinks about me. I know they know nothing about me.

I will also offer that when we view someone as "Big" the most likely thoughts are not of "respect". I feel it actually carries a somewhat negative stigma with all but a very small percentage (less than 5%) who are body builders, or semi-serious weight lifters themselves. I feel that people will often "slot" you in their thinking and it can actually start you at a level less than the average person in interpersonal relationships. I thnk it is very self serving of us to view the looks we get to be one of "respect". I think more people just think to themselves, "STERIODS!!!, than think, "Hard work, Dedication, etc".

The "alpha males" I see today who are at the top of the corporate ladder or run successful businesses who are "fit" are much, much, more likely to be a 1) Jogger 2) Biker 3) Tri-athlete than a bodybuilder or powerlifter. That is my experience, although many exceptions exist. I don't like that this is true, I just have observed it and believe it.

There is no doubt in my mind that I was "addicted" to steriods. I did them for more than a decade unabated. Saying I was not addicted, is like the pot smoder saying "I've smoked weed every day for ten years, and I'm not hooked!".

I read every post in this thread and this is the most accurate reflection of my own personal experience. Please note that like the Pekkerwood, I've been registered on this site for a very, very, long time - but I don't post often anymore. Mostly because of my experience over the past 4 years where everything Pekkerwood said, hit me in the face - HARD.

One day when I'm properly motivated, I'll write a post like LATS use to in his "story time with LATS" series and tell my tale. It's ugly. Real ugly. About how steroids, narcissism, being more aggressive than the next guy (not always physically - but mentally and verbally in business), being less tolerant of people you deem as weaker, seeking constant praise, and more... it can lead to a series of bad decisions that can cost you your career, your family, your money and just about everything you have.

Steroids went to my head and if I had known then what I know now, I would have dropped the "steroids make you more than the next guy" bullshit.

Just my 0.02.

DrG (former C-suite executive of a Fortune 20 company)

a grocery store is a bad place to abuse a child. LOTS of women around!
two other women witnessed the ordeal and had called the cops as well. i didnt actually witness the abuse only came out seeing the woman and man confronting each other so once he left the seen (he walked back into store with the boy cuz once i was there the other women flocked over and he wanted to get the hell outta there lol) Cops arrived with two vehicles one blocked his vehicle in and the other pulled up to the grocery store to wait for him to come out.
i needed to get baby food home to my wife so i left with a grin thinking how he must feel like a jackass when he wlks out to that. but i was also saddend cuz i bet one day when he gets the chance he will really let the boy have it cuz i bet he will blame the boy:(:banghead:
i woulda liked to stay and see if they hauled him away. i pray they did. i bet the did cuz those women were appalled and pissed about him and i am sure they gave the cops no choice but to arresst him:)

i just feel really crummy for the kid. he was young. maybe 8 at the oldest. kinda awkwardly dressed and all he wanted was a toy. the bastard dad kept saying "i aint gettin him no toy!" while the lady was yelling at him to not leave the child locked in the car. and he actually replied," oh it ain't gonna kill him!" WTF?
needless to say i hugged my daughters a bit closer that evening and thanked God they won't ever experience shit like that.

-JS

Reminds me of one night when I was eating at Bob Evans. I saw a mother slap her little girl(age 4 maybe?) in the face so hard that it sounded like a punch and her little head rolled back. Her entire face was red after that. I guess the mother felt like she had done something wrong, what I dont know. She was practically cursing at the little girl too. It looked like the grandmother at the table also.

I wanted to get up and chew her out, really give her a piece of my mind but instead I just sat there and watched. Terrible feeling. I guess I was afraid to get involved. Looking back I wish I had done something about it. The scariest part of the whole thing was that the little girl did NOT react at all to the hard slap. She just sat there and stared at the wall. I think she had been treated that way for so long that she was conditioned to think that was normal.

If I even raise my voice a lot when talking to my girls I can make them cry. My girls arent used to treatment like that and they shouldnt be. Discipline is easy at my house. Raise my voice enough and behavior will change. Parents that yell at their kids all the time and hit them dont realize that all they are doing is condtiioning them, and doing the same thing in the future will cause no change in behavior. SOmetimes it almost funny to watch some parents try and discipline their kids. A few times ive stepped in to help a mom that looks really flustered at the grocery store.

Originally Posted by Johnny Smiles

I don't know what you're talking about with the cauliflower ear thing. Also, I read in a study that big muscular guys are more likely to be physically assaulted because other guy's egos feel threatened. So that goes against your experience.

This is what he was talking about. It is due to repeated impact to the ear, usually fighters get it and wrestlers
**broken link removed**

I will add in, that the bigger I get (I don't gain much body fat to be honest) The more attention girls and others pay me. SUPERFICIAL respect goes up.

I will say, that face is everything. IF a guy has an ugly face, it doesn't matter what his body looks like, he isn't going to get nearly the amount of attention as a guy with a better looking face and a chiseled jaw line with symmetry.

Face + muscles = Most Attention.

Also just plain aesthetics of the physique, some friends have big muscles, but their physiques just look goofy, it's hard to explain.. but

I have pointed out flex wheeler's physique to girls, and jay cutlers, and you can only guess which body girls liked more.. (That should explain what I mean)

I feel that I am respected for my mind and values, more than my physique, so I am very comfortable wearing long sleeves, and clothing that hides my muscles.

While I do not like to be small, it isn't something that ruins my social life in any way

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131