over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another way to eat while on insulin

Ever consider trying the log pre training and intra shake while training?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I posted in wrong thread. Was supposed to be the how much insulin do you use thread. In answere to your question i hate eating carbs pre workout and intra even more but yes I have done it. I get far better workouts carbing up pre bed then training on just a little protein. Insulin dulls the cns and the intensity just isn't there for me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've read that article before and here's something I didnt understand:

The author uses the process of turning protein to carbs as his explanation for why it works.

So really what this protocol does it allow you to eat no carbs, and let your body create carbs from the excess protein you eat at a slow rate to keep your blood glucose levels high enough to keep you awake.

I dont get how this could be any better to just eating high protein with enough carbs. In that situation you'd be again, feeding a high amount of aminos into the blood with just enough carbs to keep you from going hypo. The end results wouldnt be any different from what I can see.

Can anyone explain how excess protein intake resulting in high protein + enough carbs in the blood is any more beneficial to a high protein intake with carbs which again would result in high protein + enough carbs in the blood?

I've read that article before and here's something I didnt understand:

The author uses the process of turning protein to carbs as his explanation for why it works.

So really what this protocol does it allow you to eat no carbs, and let your body create carbs from the excess protein you eat at a slow rate to keep your blood glucose levels high enough to keep you awake.

I dont get how this could be any better to just eating high protein with enough carbs. In that situation you'd be again, feeding a high amount of aminos into the blood with just enough carbs to keep you from going hypo. The end results wouldnt be any different from what I can see.

Can anyone explain how excess protein intake resulting in high protein + enough carbs in the blood is any more beneficial to a high protein intake with carbs which again would result in high protein + enough carbs in the blood?

Totally agree. In the 3 hour window my humalog is active pwo I get about 350g carbs and 150 protein and all it does is fill of my muscles and make me vascular, no over spill or fat gain. If anything it improves partitioning and keeps me leaner while getting bigger. Ib user slin life this cutting to hear and f there and it doesn't hold me back at all

Totally agree. In the 3 hour window my humalog is active pwo I get about 350g carbs and 150 protein and all it does is fill of my muscles and make me vascular, no over spill or fat gain. If anything it improves partitioning and keeps me leaner while getting bigger. Ib user slin life this cutting to hear and f there and it doesn't hold me back at all

Its been ages since I did humalog and it's the only slin I ever tried but didn't do it for more than a few days. I did though use it to speed entry into ketosis. My friend used to be able to get it for me well over 12 years ago but I'm embarrassed to admit that's the one thing that I have absolutely no idea how to get. It's by script only in my area.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

faith in gluconogenesis

Just read that article, crazy stuff right there.... if you have ever had a bad episode w slin, this protocol is straight retarded. Sounds good on paper, but lets just say the fabled gluconeogenesis takes too long to kick in, and you start going hypo anyhow. Can your stomach, which is glutted with proteins absorb carbs at this point? You know, to fix the hypo dilemma ? Not worth it.....yikes

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws