over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anthony roberts article on igf/mgf vs. GH

Whenever a person submits a document, particularly one that outlines results of research with conclusions, that person's research is by default criticized.

The thesis is not defended properly.
Harsh criticism renders the conclusions ambiguous.
The researcher lacks the academic credentials for his work to even be considered for review at all. This last one is probably the most difficult to accept but no less true. There is a certain amount of prejudice in academic circles. Make no mistake about that.

I Criticize work with small sample sizes. I see countless studies on PUBMED that conclusions were statically significant with only a few persons used as the sample.

I want to see double blind studies with placebos with a decent sample size before I began to believe anything published.

dragonfire101 said:
I Criticize work with small sample sizes. I see countless studies on PUBMED that conclusions were statically significant with only a few persons used as the sample.

I want to see double blind studies with placebos with a decent sample size before I began to believe anything published.
I totally agree. Why shouldn't you be skeptical? And be very skeptical when either the author or the author's references have financial or even political motives. Even if it's something such as a drug company FUNDING a study of a drug that they themselves produce! And this type of thing happens quite a lot. Who do you think conducts clinical trials? The proponents. Like I said, the system has flaws but it's the only one we have and the system is totally worthless if validity isn't questioned.

It's simple. In many cases the funding for a particular study comes from the group that stands the most to GAIN from a positive outcome. Does this create bias? We hope not. Ideally? No. Realistically? .......

I'm critical to a fault.

Last edited:
OuchThatHurts said:
Even if it's something such as a drug company FUNDING a study of a drug that they themselves produce! And this type of thing happens quite a lot. Who do you think conducts clinical trials? The proponents. Like I said, the system has flaws but it's the only one we have and the system is totally worthless if validity isn't questioned.

So you are saying those penis enlargement pills aren't really going to work? WTF? They guaranteed it! Damn, now Simones gonna have to settle for what little I have until I find something else to place my bets on... lol... (And NO OTH, you can't help Simone out...)

P.S. This has nothing to do with the current subject however...

Kaiser said:
So you are saying those penis enlargement pills aren't really going to work? WTF? They guaranteed it! Damn, now Simones gonna have to settle for what little I have until I find something else to place my bets on... lol... (And NO OTH, you can't help Simone out...)

P.S. This has nothing to do with the current subject however...
Well you are in luck my friend! Are you ready for this? We here at POLECAT Industries have made an amazing discovery. Use of our product, made up of a propietary blend of corn starch, whole wheat flour, and some herbs and spices, has shown in recent studies¹ to give males an increase in penis size by 1200%*. That's right! You too can have the 36" or even 40" penis** you've envied in all your friends and coworkers***! The product works by greatly expanding the corpus cavernosum through a process we call Bonerfication™. So for just three easy payments of $29.99, you can have the three-foot hog you've always dreamt of.

1. Cuntz, Bals, and Schlong. Study on Ruining Men for Life. 2001-2006. (1)10-11.

* individual results may vary
** based on a 3 or 4 inch penis (sucks to be you, right?)
*** friends and coworkers may have even smaller penises than you

Last edited:
I would still like to know what Mr. Roberts personal results were like with the different protocols.

Larry Bowie said:
I would still like to know what Mr. Roberts personal results were like with the different protocols.
Me too but he always says he doesn't want to put on weight/muscle since he is an athlete, rugby player etc. So I don't know how he would measure the effects if there is no muscle gain.

OuchThatHurts said:
Well you are in luck my friend! Are you ready for this? We here at POLECAT Industries have made an amazing discovery. Use of our product, made up of a propietary blend of corn starch, whole wheat flour, and some herbs and spices, has shown in recent studies¹ to give males an increase in penis size by 1200%*. That's right! You too can have the 36" or even 40" penis** you've envied in all your friends and coworkers***! The product works by greatly expanding the corpus cavernosum through a process we call Bonerfication™. So for just three easy payments of $29.99, you can have the three-foot hog you've always dreamt of.

1. Cuntz, Bals, and Schlong. Study on Ruining Men for Life. 2001-2006. (1)10-11.

This is a great day for threads LMFAO i been laughin at this board all day

KillerStack said:
Me too but he always says he doesn't want to put on weight/muscle since he is an athlete, rugby player etc. So I don't know how he would measure the effects if there is no muscle gain.

I played Div I rugby. I needed all the muscle I could get. I wonder why he wouldnt to gain muscle for that sport??? :confused: If you're already 6'4'' 270 lbs, then obviouisly not, but I dont know what his stats are.

OuchThatHurts said:

This was one of the funniest posts I've ever read...OTH did you write this?

Oh yeah, I love it when someone has the balls to quote THEMSELVES! LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
terryd5150 said:
This was one of the funniest posts I've ever read...OTH did you write this?

Oh yeah, I love it when someone has the balls to quote THEMSELVES! LOL.
Glad you enjoyed it. I just wanted to illustrate how you can dress up BS to look legit but in the end, it's still BS. Yes, I wrote it. I can have a sense of humor you know! I'm not all nuts and bolts.

As far as quoting myself, that it pretty vain huh??? LOL... All I can say on that one is that, in very rare moments, I'm quite quotable. Yup... pretty vain alright. LOL

My apologies. Ha

Last edited:
Along the lines of this thread, in the case you mentioned, I was on the defensive side. I had made a claim or publicly displayed a theory of mine and you critiqued it - the exact opposite of the circumstances here. In one case I played the advocate and the other, the critic.

It's perhaps interesting to note the difference between the advocate and the critic. The proponent of a claim has to stand up to all sorts of criticism, both of their work and of themselves, while the critic needs no credentials whatsoever. It doesn't matter whether they have a PhD in astrophysics or a 5th grade education. Many times has a proponent tried to defend their claim by attacking the critic or their credentials, competely forgetting the fact that if the objection is even somewhat valid, it does matter where it came from. It's doesn't seem fair but it is what it is...

Most people have seen Siskel and Ebert. I know one or the other is dead now but I don't know which. What credentials do they have? None. I'm sure many movie directors and producers have said "Who the hell are they?!?" Well that's just the point - "they" don't have to be anybody.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner