over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anthrogeek's Road to the 2017 Olympia! Sciroxx & Synthetek Sponsored Log

It's great to see you back Jamie

Happy Saturday guys!

This week's training was great! I've started training a couple times a week with Evan Centopani for my back and hamstring sessions. I feel like those were the two body parts that still needed to be improved going into the Olympia, so I recruited his help. He definitely trains differently that I had been for the past year, and I think the change is going to spark some new growth in my back.

Here's a look at our ham training from yesterday:

Standing leg curls-
Started with 2 sets of 20 reps increasing the weight on the second round.
Went up another plate and did a set of 10 full reps squeezing all the way up to my ass then pushed hard to get 5 partials at the end.
Went up again and dis a HARD set of 12 on each leg with no break I went back to the first leg and did another 8 reps on both legs and then we went right into a grueling set of 6. Hams were nice and pumped by the end of these!

Glute/Ham Raise-

I usually do these with my hip joint straight and only extending at the knee for maximum hamstring work, but Evan switched it up a little and had me flex at both the hip and knee during the movement. This turned it into more of a glute focused move with more flexion in my inner hamstring. We used a 25 lb place and as I came down on the movement I extended my arms toward the ground and tucked my head down and as I exploded up into full flexion I pulled the plate up to my chest. We did 4 hard sets of 12 here.

Lying Leg Curl:

We went into heavy hamstring curls for sets of 15 with one minute rest breaks. I did about 10 full reps with 5 forced reps with Evan's assistance. These ticked off my lower back a little, but the ham pump was fierce!

Deadlifts:

We did these with light weight and we did not do SLD's. These were more like traditional deads, but all the focus was on pushing through the heels and pumping with weight up and down with constant tension. We started with a set of 20- which was very humbling. Then we moved into a set of 25, but we did 15 reps- paused for about 10 seconds, did another 5 paused and did another 5. This second set felt the best in terms of how much I felt it in my hams opposed to my lower or upper back. The third set was a set of 12 with one 10 second rest after 15 reps.

I'm still waiting on my DES and LR3 from Scirrox, but once I get the products in I can't wait to use the DES on a hamstring workout like this! I know I'm going to be getting a crazy ass pump! Pun intended :)

I DID get a VERY generous package from Synthetek and I was able to start the Synthetine and Syntheselen. I'm starting with 2 ml each a day 30 mins before fasted cardio.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

This week has started off great!
I've been using Synthetek's Synthetine and Syntheselen since the end of last week. I'm experimenting with 2ml everyday of both about 30 mins pre cardio. The Syntheselen is a little painful, but it's amazing how much my body comp is already starting to change after I added it in.
We upped cardio this week too, now I'm up to 30 mins steady state for 7 days a week, which is nice and easy for me. We also dropped carbs out of my last meal of the day and I'm loving the feeling of waking up hungry in the morning!

I trained quads last night and here's a look at my finishing move- some wide stance smith squats to nail the outer quad sweep and they are SORE today!
https://youtu.be/4VPGJTFEENU

I'm still waiting on my products from Scirrox, I can't wait to get that crazy DES pump!

Glad to see you back Jamie!

17 weeks out!

The countdown is on! Sitting at a little less than 17 weeks out right now from the Olympia!

In the last week we removed some fats from my first and last meal of the day, but other than that diet has been pretty much the same since we started this prep 6 weeks or so ago.

Cardio was increased slightly, but we removed two HITT sessions so I feel like it kinda evened itself out in a way.

So far training has been great and my strength is going up nicely. I've been deadlifting 2X a week with Evan for back and hams which I really think will help me bring up my posterior chain.

I started my prep about 6 weeks ago and the scale has been slowly moving down. For the last 2 weeks or so I've been doing 2ml of Synthetek's Synthetine and Syntheselen 30 mins prior to my fasted cardio. In the last two weeks I've definitely seen an increase in fat loss and even energy during cardio. I'm guessing the extra energy during cardio has something todo with the Syntheselen.

I'm still waiting on my DES and LR3 from Sciroxx- I'm pretty sure it should be coming today! Yay! When I used the DES last year, I used it site specific to my back before training and I saw HUGE improvements in pump during training and a noticeable increase in muscle density and size when I started using it in my back prior to back training sessions. I can't wait to give it a try with the LR3. Sciroxx also hooked me up with some great ancillaries during prep like clen and nolva. I highly recommend them for any needs females need for prep. It's not always easy to find sources for women's supps that are trusted, but Sciroxx's products have been great not only for me but for all my female clients.

How is everything going Jamie?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity