over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti-aging compounds

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm currently 38 and even though, I've never really thought about it, I'm aging... I still have a full head of hair and I didn't think I looked that old, but a few people have told me that I look older than my age... Being that we're bodybuilders and concerned with our appearance, I'm sure some of you older members have thought about this...

I know that gh is well known for it's anti-aging properties... I've also been doing some research and read that procaine also has remarkable anti-aging properties... Does anyone else know of others and/or perhaps would like to share a few secrets... I know that some of you are well into your 50's and look great! So I'd like to hear a few tips, secrets and ideas... Heck, this might make a good new heading for this board, I'm pretty sure it would have a big following, since almost half of us fall into this category...

Thanks

Last edited:
I would say gh at 2 i/u prebed would be the best bet.Im not to hip on this tho.

Humanoforte is also a good anti-aging product... My wife at the time needed to have knee surgery and had bad arthritis, nothing seemed to help, she took Humanoforte and swears that it's a miracle supplement...

clean your pm's DESIGN BUILT

been trying to hit you up!
-JS

I will give you my feedback at 52. DIET is everything. After that, I would suggest small amount of test and GH. I can past for low 40's, but my DIET is always strict.

I am 49. GH releasing peptides, TB 500, MTII. TRT dose of test.
Mucuna Puriens.

Copper Peptide products for facial skin. Also medciated apricot scrub.

Rid your diet of all grains and legumes if you really want to go for it.

Stretch, increase cardio.

I have tried many things, and will try many more, but the above has worked for sure, so I share them with you.

What I've read online

I read that the following also help a great deal with anti-aging:

1. Meditation
2. Red wine
3. Pomegranate Juice
4. Green tea
5. Napping

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Mucuna Puriens.

I have tried many things, and will try many more, but the above has worked for sure, so I share them with you.

Interesting. I didn't know, MTII was a GH releaser, cool!

being old

At 54 I have seen that hair and face are where most people judge your age. Always use sun screen on your face and neck. If you are fortunate enough to have full head of hair you have a head start. While I don't dye my hair, I could understand why others would.

Diet and excercise as others have pointed out, are critical.

interesting shit here - not gonna lie

im not old ... yet lol, but what most have listed makes sense

-b.
:cool:

propper rest

Good suggestions and we all want a miracle, but IMO a few factors, genetics is a big one, my moms family all are heavy drinkers, besides my mom, many smoke a lot of weed, etc. horrible diets, but they all look young.

We live in a society where sleep is less important, diet consist of garbage, and exercise is something you buy a new machine for on occasion then don't use.

I wish I could get 8 hours of sleep or even a nap but with my schedule I'm lucky to have 4 hours a night, and I have sleep issues anyway, and time constraints make it difficult to maintain a healthy diet. My free t goes to my daughter, and I can tell that some major stress over the last two years has taken a toll on me but luckily I still have people think I'm in my 20's instead of 30's but I worry that it will catch up soon.

I take a lot of anti oxidants with a little test and thinking about adding some Gh soon. Proper nutrition, rest, and reducing stress goes a long way. So do all you can in those areas. I've found getting a weekly or bi weekly massage to help relieve stress, and not the kind with a happy ending but my girl takes care of that.

I would not recommend MT2 as an anti aging as it has been proven to cause kidney stress. Many users who were tested had very poor kidney readings and though most recovered after ceasing the use of MT2 it for sure would not be in my book of anti aging...

Mucuna Puriens.

90 mins of hot vinyasa perday, no caffeine, and 4iu gh at night ED and I constantly get told I look around 26-27 and I'm goin on 33

I'm currently 38 and even though, I've never really thought about it, I'm aging... I still have a full head of hair and I didn't think I looked that old, but a few people have told me that I look older than my age... Being that we're bodybuilders and concerned with our appearance, I'm sure some of you older members have thought about this...

I know that gh is well known for it's anti-aging properties... I've also been doing some research and read that procaine also has remarkable anti-aging properties... Does anyone else know of others and/or perhaps would like to share a few secrets... I know that some of you are well into your 50's and look great! So I'd like to hear a few tips, secrets and ideas... Heck, this might make a good new heading for this board, I'm pretty sure it would have a big following, since almost half of us fall into this category...

Thanks

Have you ever had your natural hormone levels tested?

Have you ever had your natural hormone levels tested?

A long time ago I had blood work... I need to have some done this month for sure... I know that my T-3 and T-4 levels were low... I don't know about test, or other hormones... Here is another interesting compound and read, if anyone knows more about this, by all means, let me know:

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88