over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti-aging compounds

Haha take a look at those Before and after pictures. Not going to bash the product since I haven't ever read anything about it, but man those pictures aren't helping.

I read that the following also help a great deal with anti-aging:

1. Meditation
2. Red wine
3. Pomegranate Juice
4. Green tea
5. Napping

Anyone else have any suggestions?

far supperior options:

low dose T 150-400mg/wk
peptides may do a little better job on the skin then regular gh. may.
inject resveratrol ( must have)
inject curcumin ( must have )
inject pterosobeline ( optional )
inject glutathione ( must have )
SOD prefference toward inject ( must have )

inject b12/b complex ( good )
some kind of ai

that is sort of a basic list, then you can get more specific with other vits and aminos or whatever.

the inject antiox are the shit. that combo a little test and some kind of gh agent in my experiance yeilds as good/better results then a tradition cycle of say test and eq in the 1000-1200mg/wk range and you will be making yourself more healthy!

good luck!

I'll be 52 this year and feel most of the time I look in my 40's Lots of great suggestions here. Like someone mentioned I def agree aging and the appearance of aging has alot to do with Genetics. But those that Smoke and Drink Heavy seem to look older, and the main cause of aging to me is Stress. If you can avoid those it will pay off. TRT and Low dose of gh sure can't hurt.

I try to avoid lots of sun exposure exp to face and use MT2 to tan faster without all that time in the sun and tanning beds. I've used night time wrinkle cream but got lazy and quit.

That's very true about genetics... I abused my body for about 8 years... I stopped working out for 7 and drank A LOT!!! For breakfast, I'd have a bloody mary, then I'd have scrambled eggs with bacon and sausage, hash browns at a restaurant... Then I'd head downtown have a drink at the bar before going to work... Then I'd work for a little bit, go to lunch, have Italian and either wine, or Vodka Cranberry, (I'd switch drinks every few months) then after work, I'd repeat... Then I'd go home, drink at the corner bar, pick up some booze for the house and drink until I passed out!!! I had pizza at home... I also smoked and did other substances, I have no idea how I didn't die, but I'm still here, I know that it did age me... My wife at the time and I worked together so she was always with me and she looked great for her age but she told me that it would eventually catch up to us... I thought I looked fine up until last year, everyone told me that I looked a lot younger than I did, but starting last year everyone said that I looked to be in my 40's...

I'm going to give the GHRPs a try soon... I tried them briefly when they were new and wasn't too impressed, but I'm going to do some research as to what's worth doing and give it a shot... I'm also going to keep my diet clean, take supplements, get to bed earlier and take a small dose of test...

Does anyone here prefer peptides to gh?

aging gracefully?

I'll be 66 this year--my life has been full of stress--puncuated by occasional moments of extreme violence.

by all accounts i should look and feel like a 100y/o--but miraculasly while in my mid 50's as i became engroused in cardio/running-my aging began slowing down or maintaining parity and in some instances began reversing?

of course like many of us i've tried all the media hyped products as well as those that looked good on paper-non of which had any lasting or extraordinary life changing effects.

at age 65 i began feeling my age and slowing down some but from my experience i can truly say that consistant cardio-for me-has been the 'real' fountain of youth along with moderate TRT so as to maintain muscle/bone mass.

far supperior options:

low dose T 150-400mg/wk
peptides may do a little better job on the skin then regular gh. may.
inject resveratrol ( must have)
inject curcumin ( must have )
inject pterosobeline ( optional )
inject glutathione ( must have )
SOD prefference toward inject ( must have )

inject b12/b complex ( good )
some kind of ai

that is sort of a basic list, then you can get more specific with other vits and aminos or whatever.

the inject antiox are the shit. that combo a little test and some kind of gh agent in my experiance yeilds as good/better results then a tradition cycle of say test and eq in the 1000-1200mg/wk range and you will be making yourself more healthy!

good luck!

Are the injectibles IM or sub-q? Also, why is it necessary in injectible form as opposed to oral?

Are the injectibles IM or sub-q? Also, why is it necessary in injectible form as opposed to oral?

none of the substances i listed are orally bioavailable to any extent.

some like glut, sod, b's can be injected subq. personally i im them.

we have had water based versions of all of the above however most have been teribly painfull. this is not begginer level stuff by any means.

current versions of curc, res and ptero are oil based and pretty pain free.

the scientists working on telomers have actually started looking to these types of antiox rather then genetic manipulation to address the telomer issue.

i can tell you that since using res for so long i have changed myself... i have not other explanation. i am in no way exajurating when i say these compounds have profound effects on par/ possibly superior in many ways to anabolic steroids even as pretains to performance. but certinly far superior in terms of overall health and longevity.

take some time and read up on how these compounds are being researched. the mroe you read and understand the more you see the bigger picture and why these are so important.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws