over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti-Aging questions for CJC-1295 & GHRP

RockyBalboa

Newbies
Good Morning All,

I've been doing a lot of research lateley about the above peptites.

I'm 33 yrs old and I'm really starting to feel my age. Things are definately different now compared to my younger days. I can no longer recover well from workouts, I have aches and pains & sleep has become an issue for me.

I've been working out since i was 15. I've always contemplated taking HGH but the money was just too much. I've then encountered a way to get our own natural GH levels moving again via CJC-1295 and GHRP.

I'd like to start this regimen ASAP, but first, have a few questions:

1) What is a proper anti-aging dose? 100 mcg CJC & 200 GHRP before bed? I don't have much funds and have read that this will be adequate. Thoughts? Has anyone here experienced great results from this?

2) Can I use the above continuously without cycling or is cycling required?

3) I'm Canadian, and the only Canadian site that sells these is Canadian Medical Supplies. The above would run me near 200 a mth. Are there other Canadian sites out there?

Thanks for all your help.

I believe I found a good anti-aging dose as per DatB:

"Now for anti-aging or even just plain old dieting you can do just 50mcg of CJC-1295 at night pre-bed wih 100mcg of GHRP-6 and do that forever. Thats not that expensive and over the course of months you'll notice positive differences."

It appears that this can be continued forever and there is no need to cycle it????

What about cancer? I hear so much about IGF-1 and cancer. What about GHRP?

i wouldnt go under saturation dose......but 50mcg MIGHT work....if it does i will try it that way too

igf-1 would be great for 4 weeks before switching the cjc/ghrp....youll look and feel a few years younger after about 4-5 weeks

rb

Good Morning All,

I've been doing a lot of research lateley about the above peptites.

I'm 33 yrs old and I'm really starting to feel my age. Things are definately different now compared to my younger days. I can no longer recover well from workouts, I have aches and pains & sleep has become an issue for me.

I've been working out since i was 15. I've always contemplated taking HGH but the money was just too much. I've then encountered a way to get our own natural GH levels moving again via CJC-1295 and GHRP.

I'd like to start this regimen ASAP, but first, have a few questions:

1) What is a proper anti-aging dose? 100 mcg CJC & 200 GHRP before bed? I don't have much funds and have read that this will be adequate. Thoughts? Has anyone here experienced great results from this?

2) Can I use the above continuously without cycling or is cycling required?

3) I'm Canadian, and the only Canadian site that sells these is Canadian Medical Supplies. The above would run me near 200 a mth. Are there other Canadian sites out there?

Thanks for all your help.

I use 100 cjc and 100-200 ghrp prebed and i love it. I noticed a lot of fat loss by adding the cjc deep sleep vivid dreams etc. i am just after anti aging and quality of life improvements. its not expensive this way plus you can add some hgh, use less and make it last longer. I am 42 yrs old.

Could you describe your personal benefits from this anti aging dose?

Also, I'm not too sure about igf1. My friend is on it at only 25 mcg per day for 4 weeks on , 8 weeks off and it's worked for him. I'm just afraid of the cancer potiential with this substance.

Could you describe your personal benefits from this anti aging dose?

Also, I'm not too sure about igf1. My friend is on it at only 25 mcg per day for 4 weeks on , 8 weeks off and it's worked for him. I'm just afraid of the cancer potiential with this substance.

Cancer potential? Can you please elaborate?

at higher doses.....if you have living cancer cells in body, they can divide and mature at a faster rate........i suggest a 4 week dnp run, followed by 4-5 weeks igf-1 followed by another 4 week dnp run (start high dose for 2 weeks and low dose for 2 weeks) to kill any cancer cells within body......the benefits probably wont show until after dnp run though

dnp is an anti-cancer agent, use with plenty of green/white tea throughout and run alcar while on igf-1

may not stop it if youre gonna get it anyways....but this should signicantly lower your chances

at higher doses.....if you have living cancer cells in body, they can divide and mature at a faster rate........i suggest a 4 week dnp run, followed by 4-5 weeks igf-1 followed by another 4 week dnp run (start high dose for 2 weeks and low dose for 2 weeks) to kill any cancer cells within body......the benefits probably wont show until after dnp run though

dnp is an anti-cancer agent, use with plenty of green/white tea throughout and run alcar while on igf-1

may not stop it if youre gonna get it anyways....but this should signicantly lower your chances

I'm going to avoid IGF1 and stick with the anti aging dose for ghrp and cjc. Anyone out there with any feedback as to what they've experienced on similar doses for anti-aging purposes only?

rb

I'm going to avoid IGF1 and stick with the anti aging dose for ghrp and cjc. Anyone out there with any feedback as to what they've experienced on similar doses for anti-aging purposes only?

i have never tried igf-1 so i cannot comment but the cjc-ghrp combo will elevate your natty igf levels plus aas increase igf also.

i have deep sleep vivid dreams, noticiable fat loss, joints healing, better pumps etc. pretty much all the benefits of HGH. its subtle but noticable in time. I am just adding the cjc ghrp to my hrt. I do have some wrist pain though. I see no downside to doing an anti aging dose of peptides.

Cancer potential? Can you please elaborate?

I got some skin cancer not long after starting MOD 1-29 and GHRP-6. Luckily I didn't have to get cut. The doc prescribed me cream that made it really red and eventually go away. I had to stop all the peptides though.

interesting about the DNP helping to prevent cancer. I am going to have to do some research on this myself.

Heres a question: If one had cancer 10 years ago and was cured via chemo/radiation would IGF-1 be dangerous?

I guess it is kind of rhetorical because of course there is a greater chance.

Also I thought I read somewhere on this forum from the guy 123 something that confusion is the best method with peptides and GH. As in changing doses and cycling.

interesting about the DNP helping to prevent cancer. I am going to have to do some research on this myself.

Heres a question: If one had cancer 10 years ago and was cured via chemo/radiation would IGF-1 be dangerous?

I guess it is kind of rhetorical because of course there is a greater chance.

i have no idea but would guess chances are greater.....IF you decide to take the plunge i would do all i can to decrease chances....i would do a month of alcar,followed by 3 weeks dnp.....i wouldnt go long cycle because you never know......then i would follow up cycle with a few AGRESSIVE weeks of dnp.......also i would drink tons of white tea and take cla which you should be doing anyways if you had cancer

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear