over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti aging

It’s amazing how good it works. Obviously give it time to work like anything else. If I’m not mistaken, Stewie uses it too.

If/when using the Retin-a, would you say a moisturizer is a must?

If/when using the Retin-a, would you say a moisturizer is a must?

I have been using Marula or Emu oil recently since they really moisturize the skin. So you should be using something to counteract the dryness.

Make sure you ease into it bc it will dry out your skin. It’s the best proven thing around. It’s still sold as a prescription but easy to find. I use the vitamin c serum too.

How your protocol look like / how much u use?

Ive done it on stretchmarks, not the best thing to do. But i think it would
do great in face. I use vitamin A in face now. EDIT: you guys talk about
precription retin A right, not the OTC vitamin cream?

Cause im thinking about running the precription vitamin A. But dont know
how to dose it / how long i would need to run it before being "done".

Remember you will get worse, before you get better. My skin got all red
and dry. Dont remeber if it was weeks, or months it stayed

I have been using Marula or Emu oil recently since they really moisturize the skin. So you should be using something to counteract the dryness.

aphex, do you have any experience with tinted moisturizers? they are a moisturizers that have a tanning component to them and can help to add a little dark color once used for a while..

just curious... thanks for all of your contributions to this thread..

I haven't used any tinted moisturizers. If they look natural enough, why not.

How your protocol look like / how much u use?

Ive done it on stretchmarks, not the best thing to do. But i think it would
do great in face. I use vitamin A in face now. EDIT: you guys talk about
precription retin A right, not the OTC vitamin cream?

Cause im thinking about running the precription vitamin A. But dont know
how to dose it / how long i would need to run it before being "done".

Remember you will get worse, before you get better. My skin got all red
and dry. Dont remeber if it was weeks, or months it stayed

I wash my face (not with soap at night), and apply Retin-a (night), wait awhile and use vitamin C serum with either Emu oil or Marula oil. That’s pretty much it. Sometimes I start off with the serum first.

I do think Emu oil is great for skin and retaining moisture. I can’t say if it will prevent wrinkles, but it’s loaded with antioxidants and healthy oils. I would def start with that since it’s cheap.

Also, if you are using any of these oils, make sure you do at night. They both absorb into your skin pretty quick. In the morning after washing my face (If I remember), I use Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer (SPF 20). I've been using it for years.

I know we talk about supplements a lot which are important to help reduce inflammation. I'm obviously a big fan of Omega-3s and Evening Primrose Oil (EPO). EPO is an Omega-6, but is essential. Sometimes, I will open a gel cap and put the oil under my eyes......I like it.

TRT 2-300mg
GW 501516 20mg ed
HGH 3.3ius a day

I'm 51 240lbs 10%

That's my protocol

Always add Deca for jointsif need be

Ted

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I wash my face (not with soap at night), and apply Retin-a (night), wait awhile and use vitamin C serum with either Emu oil or Marula oil. That’s pretty much it. Sometimes I start off with the serum first.

I do think Emu oil is great for skin and retaining moisture. I can’t say if it will prevent wrinkles, but it’s loaded with antioxidants and healthy oils. I would def start with that since it’s cheap.

Also, if you are using any of these oils, make sure you do at night. They both absorb into your skin pretty quick. In the morning after washing my face (If I remember), I use Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer (SPF 20). I've been using it for years.

I know we talk about supplements a lot which are important to help reduce inflammation. I'm obviously a big fan of Omega-3s and Evening Primrose Oil (EPO). EPO is an Omega-6, but is essential. Sometimes, I will open a gel cap and put the oil under my eyes......I like it.

How long have u been using retin a and what do you notice?

Except from the obvious like the guy above stated.

Glutathione is the most important supplement u can use.
It heals the body inside out. I do 2 injects ew with vitamin C
and vitamin A.

Is the Vitamin A and C also injectable?

Also, it would be a shame for an anti aging thread not to mention...

RAPAMYCIN

Once a week intermittent dosing has been shown to increase both lifespan and healthspan in other species. It's a big one but requires a prescription but some sites are selling it. Taking it daily would be bad. Needs to be once weekly at least.

Also, WHITE WILLOW BARK has been shown to be the most powerful anti aging substance we have. This was a completely mind blowing shocker of a study that no one saw coming. This is a cheap amazon supplement too.

I'm sorry I'm on my phone and don't have time to run google searches and post all the info but they are extremely easy to find. I can try later if you guys haven't looked already.

Thanks for bringing this to the surface. I did not know white willow bark was so beneficial. I take baby aspirin, but I think I might make the switch.

I was just reading that WWB has a lot of benefits but it has to be taken at the right dosage. What brand and dosage do you use nothuman?

Thanks for bringing this to the surface. I did not know white willow bark was so beneficial. I take baby aspirin, but I think I might make the switch.

I was just reading that WWB has a lot of benefits but it has to be taken at the right dosage. What brand and dosage do you use nothuman?

Aspirin has risks associated with it's use. To my knowledge, WWB does not. I use Swanson brand two pills per day. It's a cheap supplement so if it's really as good as we hope it is, it would be crazy not to take it for the price it costs. The fact it surpassed Rapamycin in longevity is eye opening.

Aspirin has risks associated with it's use. To my knowledge, WWB does not. I use Swanson brand two pills per day. It's a cheap supplement so if it's really as good as we hope it is, it would be crazy not to take it for the price it costs. The fact it surpassed Rapamycin in longevity is eye opening.

I'm glad you mentioned this product. I've been using baby aspirin for quite some time. I had read mixed reviews about baby aspirin, but now that you pointed out WWB, I'm going to switch. I read they have similar properties, but then the WWB has a lot more benefits.

The swamson brand looks good and very affordable at 2 pills per day (800mg/day). Thanks for the info :)

WWB might be great but I’m not switching it out for a baby aspirin. I guarantee if you are showing heart issues your doctor is going recommend you chew up an aspirin and call 911. Also, aspirin has been shown to protect against some forms of cancer

I have not seen where WWB works to lower risks of heart attack or cancer(from recent studies). Has there been any good studies on WWB showing that it does. Or does it just help with inflammation? From what I have read recently, baby aspirin 81mg, is not sufficient to lower risk factors for fully grown men i.e. 200lds. It may be effective for a smaller women at that dose though.

I heard from someone who used to post a lot of useful info back in the day to use 1 baby aspirin a day, and when on cycle use two. I've always followed his advice.

I have not seen where WWB works to lower risks of heart attack or cancer(from recent studies). Has there been any good studies on WWB showing that it does. Or does it just help with inflammation? From what I have read recently, baby aspirin 81mg, is not sufficient to lower risk factors for fully grown men i.e. 200lds. It may be effective for a smaller women at that dose though.

I'm not sure that we know the mechanisms behind its anti aging capabilities, but I wouldn't take it expecting it to prevent cardiac issues.

I'm not sure that we know the mechanisms behind its anti aging capabilities, but I wouldn't take it expecting it to prevent cardiac issues.

Well, most people in our lifestyle take baby aspirin to thin the blood and prevent platelets from sticking together.

I heard from someone who used to post a lot of useful info back in the day to use 1 baby aspirin a day, and when on cycle use two. I've always followed his advice.

Do you think the retin-a cream you use is the most useful thing you use for reducing skin blemishes? I'm confident that emu oil is top notch for moisturizing and maintaining healthy fat levels in the dermis

Do you think the retin-a cream you use is the most useful thing you use for reducing skin blemishes? I'm confident that emu oil is top notch for moisturizing and maintaining healthy fat levels in the dermis

Most def

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity