over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti Bodybuilder Planet Fitness Commercial

I hate to ask this question in this thread, but since they are the only 24-hour gym in my area, and I am conditioned after years of being in the bar business to work out at 3 and 4 AM, how are they equipped in general? Do they have adequate dumbells going above 100lbs and power racks etc. Do they have a good assortment of equipment and the typical stuff we need? Are they equipped to lift seriously, despite the fact they frown upon it?

I can't imagine if I'm lifting at 3AM they will bust my balls much. I am in Ohio right now, not Vegas, so I'll be shocked if there are more than 3 people in the place at that hour. I really don't want to support a place like this, but my current location otherwise is full of places that close at 9, and that isn't working for me at the moment. It would be a short term 6 month solution until I'm back down in Florida.

I hate to ask this question in this thread, but since they are the only 24-hour gym in my area, and I am conditioned after years of being in the bar business to work out at 3 and 4 AM, how are they equipped in general? Do they have adequate dumbells going above 100lbs and power racks etc. Do they have a good assortment of equipment and the typical stuff we need? Are they equipped to lift seriously, despite the fact they frown upon it?

I can't imagine if I'm lifting at 3AM they will bust my balls much. I am in Ohio right now, not Vegas, so I'll be shocked if there are more than 3 people in the place at that hour. I really don't want to support a place like this, but my current location otherwise is full of places that close at 9, and that isn't working for me at the moment. It would be a short term 6 month solution until I'm back down in Florida.

Their DBs, at most, go to 80. A lot of them (from what people i've known who have stepped foot in one) only go to 60lbs.

I remember Branch Warren said in Muscular Development that they kicked him out too when he had gotten a day pass when he was doing a seminar with his wife.

Planet fitness commercials are not humerus towards bodybuilders... What they mean is bodybuilders are bunch of dumb douche bags with no brain who only think about lifting weights

their commercials might be funny to you but they do mean that bodybuilders are dumb

You might not be willing to have someone insinuate you're an idiot for money, but these guys don't care. They know what they're signing up for. Besides, if someone wants to think I'm an idiot for having muscles and they give me a check for $10k, I'll do it. Sorry if it's beneath you

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131