advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti Cancer Diet cuz I am motivated now....

Also in stewies quote, it does say that the earliest form of cancer, from the dinosaur, was caused or created by his diet of conifers which were high in carcinogenic chemicals.

Great point. Just another example of cancer being caused by what we do to ourselves. There has always been cancer causing agents in the world, but we are exposing ourselves to much, much more of them these days because of what we eat, what we drink, the air we breathe, the drugs we take, etc.

We can even go back 1,000's of years to ancient culture and find examples of the wealthy people--those who sat at "kings' tables" eating a whole bunch of unhealthy shit--and record shows that many of these people got sick (degenerative disease?), but the common person ate much healthier simply because it was their only option.

Like I have said before, Stewie just like to argue with me. More specifically, he likes to try and prove me wrong because he thinks it lends him credibility, but in this instance, I have to say it makes him look like an ass.

How many people reiterated the exact same thing I said, and how many people did Stewie confront? Just one--me. Not only did he misrepresent my words by inferring I said something I never did, but he is challenging head-on some of the world's most respected researcher's on the subject.

I can understand why he disagrees with the AI thing (even though I very much disagree with him and have now found doctors who also disagree with him), but this? What exactly is it that I said which compelled Stewie to specifically target me again? Because I said cancer is much more prevalent now than it was before? Because I said cancer risk has a string connection to what we do to ourselves? It is getting kind if difficult to deny that the guy is intentionally looking for opportunities to attack me, but this one makes him look bad--at least in my opinion. I thought we had put this stuff behind us a week or two ago? Hmm...I guess not.

Last edited:
I first heard about this article a couple of years ago and just now took the time to find it again. Tell me the chemicals, that are on our foods, are harmless. This chemical, a common pesticide, changed a male frog into a reproducing female frog. Who knows what all this shit can do to us. Another reason to look to organic foods.

Pesticide Turns Male Frogs into Females

Last edited:
One final quote. Look at the countries with the biggest percentage of cancers. All of these nations are either big producers of modified, altered or chemically enhanced foods, or consumers of those foods. Take Denmark and Norway for example as being 2 of the top 5 most cancerous Countries. Those are both cold climate countries where they rely heavily on imported foods from places like the US, which is #6 and one of the leading countries that use GMO products and chemicals for both growth and pesticides.

THen look at the Countries that have the least amount of cancer. Most of those are poverty stricken countries that rely on local farmers and towns growing their foods and are too poor to afford or even import infectious foods and also can't afford to use all the deadly chemicals for pesticides like we do. ALmost all of those countries are in poverty stricken Africa or Asia and those diets are high in locally raised, non GMO or chemically infected foods and meats.

Which Countries Have the Highest and Lowest Cancer Rates? - Insight

I first heard about this article a couple of years ago and just now took the time to find it again. Tell me the chemicals, that are on our foods, are harmless. This chemical, a common pesticide, changed a male frog into a reproducing female frog. Who knows what all this shit can do to us. Another reason to look to organic foods.

Pesticide Turns Male Frogs into Females

**broken link removed**

I'm sorry, this has got to be the funniest picture I have seen in a long time. Thank God human eyes look nothing like that during intercourse. You gotta warn me when your link will have a picture like that so I can make sure I'm not around a lot of people when I burst out laughing LOL :D

Crazy study, even crazier pic.

One final quote. Look at the countries with the biggest percentage of cancers. All of these nations are either big producers of modified, altered or chemically enhanced foods, or consumers of those foods. Take Denmark and Norway for example as being 2 of the top 5 most cancerous Countries. Those are both cold climate countries where they rely heavily on imported foods from places like the US, which is #6 and one of the leading countries that use GMO products and chemicals for both growth and pesticides.

THen look at the Countries that have the least amount of cancer. Most of those are poverty stricken countries that rely on local farmers and towns growing their foods and are too poor to afford or even import infectious foods and also can't afford to use all the deadly chemicals for pesticides like we do. ALmost all of those countries are in poverty stricken Africa or Asia and those diets are high in locally raised, non GMO or chemically infected foods and meats.

Which Countries Have the Highest and Lowest Cancer Rates? - Insight

When you look at everything together, it gets to be very difficult to deny that cancer is largely self-induced. Of course, big Pharma would like you to believe otherwise, because they want people to keep on getting cancer and using all their expensive drugs.

When you look at everything together, it gets to be very difficult to deny that cancer is largely self-induced. Of course, big Pharma would like you to believe otherwise, because they want people to keep on getting cancer and using all their expensive drugs.

Totally agree. I also do believe that some of the cancers we have are pre genetic hence new borns with cancer. But i also believe that reports written by the "Cancer Doctor" like in Stewie's post, purposefully didn't dive back into the cause of cancer being food related, because of the very thing you just mentioned. Does it behoove a cancer doctor to tell people they could clean up their diets and possibly prolong their lives, retard some cancers, prevent cancer etc…..???? Hell no!! He's not stupid and won't bite the hand that feeds him.

Now I'm not saying that all cancer is caused by foods. On the other hand i don't think its all genetic either. Im sure there is some push an pull going on here. But evidence has shown that what we put into our bodies on a daily basis, has a bunch of shit in it and can cause hormonal changes as well as cancer. I tend to error on the safer side and if a head of lettuce costs me an extra $1 to buy organic and non GMO, I'm damn sure paying that extra $1.

I went shopping last night and, roughly, compared what i bought (organic) vs buying non organic and the difference was only about $15. Im all in.

Last edited:
For simplicity sake you could follow a paleo diet with as much organic food as you can afford, with starches centered around your workouts. Getting tested for food sensitivities and working on gut health/keeping inflammation low will go a long way.

I had an interesting talk with my trt doc who mentioned that cancer is present in most humans it just requires the right genes to become active for this to become an issue. He also mentioned their is testing you can do before you ever consider using gh/ ghrp's to see you susceptibility of having an issue with cancer. Interesting stuff.

I'd also look into liposomal vitamin c and glutathione which you can make up yourself btw. Iodine I might add is nature's antibiotic and is used to fight cancer among integrative/naturopathic physicians.

For simplicity sake you could follow a paleo diet with as much organic food as you can afford, with starches centered around your workouts. Getting tested for food sensitivities and working on gut health/keeping inflammation low will go a long way.

I had an interesting talk with my trt doc who mentioned that cancer is present in most humans it just requires the right genes to become active for this to become an issue..

Here is another thing to think about. Can the shit in our foods cause the above mentioned gene to become prevalent? Can we prevent the mutation of this gene by simply eating organic? I don't have the answer but its definitely something to think about.

Great point. Just another example of cancer being caused by what we do to ourselves. There has always been cancer causing agents in the world, but we are exposing ourselves to much, much more of them these days because of what we eat, what we drink, the air we breathe, the drugs we take, etc.

We can even go back 1,000's of years to ancient culture and find examples of the wealthy people--those who sat at "kings' tables" eating a whole bunch of unhealthy shit--and record shows that many of these people got sick (degenerative disease?), but the common person ate much healthier simply because it was their only option.

Like I have said before, Stewie just like to argue with me. More specifically, he likes to try and prove me wrong because he thinks it lends him credibility, but in this instance, I have to say it makes him look like an ass.

How many people reiterated the exact same thing I said, and how many people did Stewie confront? Just one--me. Not only did he misrepresent my words by inferring I said something I never did, but he is challenging head-on some of the world's most respected researcher's on the subject.

I can understand why he disagrees with the AI thing (even though I very much disagree with him and have now found doctors who also disagree with him), but this? What exactly is it that I said which compelled Stewie to specifically target me again? Because I said cancer is much more prevalent now than it was before? Because I said cancer risk has a string connection to what we do to ourselves? It is getting kind if difficult to deny that the guy is intentionally looking for opportunities to attack me, but this one makes him look bad--at least in my opinion. I thought we had put this stuff behind us a week or two ago? Hmm...I guess not.

I think the real link between some of this stuff is the type of civilization.

city type societies will have more disease and also more treatments.

going to people in natural healthy settings where people have an abundance of what they need and are active we typically see much healthier people.

I think you can see this in any species, when you get a whole bunch of animals that should be in a big space crowded into a small space weird shit starts to happen.

I think this could tie into the mental aspect of well, this is the basic beginnings of stress, this changes brain chemistry which sets off all types of chain reactions in the body.

then we add in poor diet and inactivity form limited space and there we have the environmental set up for disease and poor quality of life.

I would bet that you could chart cancer rates over the years linked with stressful environment, famine, drought, war, etc....

all of those events could change the typical diet and activity level too.:eek:

There are a lot of very good pieces of info in this thread. I agree with many of the points that Kscowboy,Mike,LK3,and Stewie brought forth.

However...as Mike said, nobody denied that cancer cases have occurred since the dark ages. It's not unique to the modern world.

Rather, we are more interested in the influx in cancer cases.
Mike's comment said something along the lines of "Cancer was essentially nonexistent". It was still there, but it pretty much did not exist.

The new environment we have created for ourselves has made cancer a primary killer. This is the takeaway point we should focus on.

Last edited:
I look at it like this. Your genes are part of your hardware and can be switched off or on. The food you eat and the exposure to your environment is the software that tells your body whether to flip the switch off or on. So for instance, while you may have the gene for a certain type of cancer; you still need to flip the switch on in order to get that cancer. So by eating foods that keep these switches in the off position you can avoid getting cancer(this is a hotbed of research right now with people identifying different genes and what foods/chemicals turn them off and on). The bottom line is while we can't control our genes, we can control how they are expressed.

I'll be more than happy to debate this with you Mike, once I return to the states. As it is, I'm on vacation with my family. I will not take away valuable time away from them to educate you on tumor progression and division of mutated cancer cells.

So you are aware one of my friends is a world renowned oncologist, as well I am being mentored by a hematologist/oncologist here at the University of Illinois in Champaign, Illinois. With that, I've offered to JS, his information for his friend with brain cancer, it's up to him to accept.

So please Mike, educate me on cancer or anything related. I'm all ears.

I'll be more than happy to debate this with you Mike, once I return to the states.
Debate this? LOL. Stewie, you're looking desperate for a confrontation, especially this time. What are you going to try and debate next? Whether or not steroids build muscle? Possibly post up a few studies showing AAS aren't effective for muscle growth (hey, they exist) and then claim it is a "fact"? that seems to be your M.O.

Look, as far as I am concerned, there is nothing to debate...because you're not arguing with me...you're arguing with numerous highly respected scientists and doctors who believe the exact same thing I do.

However, if you feel the need to prove me wrong, then just bypass the middle-man (me) and directly confront those who are held up as authorities on the subject. I am sure you will go far in over-turning their opinion. Stewie the world-changer. Damn--never would've thought it. Let me know when you have succeeded in molding the world's opinion to your own.

Now, someone with even a mediocre intellect would realize that this subject is so broad and involves so many highly educated people, that attempting to render a definitive conclusion regarding the cause of cancer not only sounds ridiculous, but it is quite obvious that you are completely unqualified to do so. Not even the world's foremost authorities are all in agreement, but you are going to educate us because you know an oncologist? The bottom line is that you posses absolutely no authority on the subject. You are recognized by no one, yet you're acting like the fucking godfather of cancer.

In the same way, many believe that cancer has exploded in recent years--with the advent of the industrial age--but once again, I suppose that we should just deny everything all the other doctors and scientist are telling us because you say so?

In case you didn't realize it, the belief in a strong link between what we put into our bodies and cancer has become widely accepted by many, while those who deny it are frequently those who stand to profit from ignorance.

More than anything, I just can't believe you are actually trying to start a "debate" over this. It's not like I am an island unto myself on this one--many people believe exactly as I do. Go debate with them if you have the urge to debate. More importantly, take your negatively and argumentative nature elsewhere.

As it is, I'm on vacation with my family. I will not take away valuable time away from them to educate you on tumor progression and division of mutated cancer cells.
Then why are you even responding right now? LOL. No one asked you anything, but yet here you are--taking time away from your family just to argue. Unbelievable. Oh, and Stewie, we aren't discussing tumor progression or the division of mutated cancer cells...LOL.

Also, I don't seem to remember asking you for an "education". Don't waste your breath, as neither I, and likely no one else, wants to see you break down into another long-winded, hate-filled tirade for the sole purpose of gratifying yourself. I'll tell you this, though...you really seem to have raging hard-on for me--arguing about something as ridiculous as this.

So you are aware one of my friends is a world renowned oncologist, as well I am being mentored by a hematologist/oncologist here at the University of Illinois in Champaign, Illinois. With that, I've offered to JS, his information for his friend with brain cancer, it's up to him to accept.
Damn, I guess that makes you the world's foremost expert on cancer. No sense in saying anything now. The page has been turned. The subject put to rest. The world has been schooled a la Stewie. Better let the other scientists and doctors (and many others) know to hang it up.

So please Mike, educate me on cancer or anything related. I'm all ears.

Give it a rest, Stewie. Act like a man and just agree to disagree. You're 50 years old for goodness sake.

Ohhh...and before you go and try and put words in my mouth or slowly twist the discussion, the only things I have said thus far as and the only things I am going to say are...

1) I believe, as do many others, that there is a strong link between exposure to external factors and cancer.

2.) Cancer cases have significantly increased in recent history, as has degenerative disease in general.

Last edited:
it's not rocket science. we don't need to overcomplicate facts.

a- cancer did exist before we had a crap environment with crap food
b- cancer became more and more prevalent as the crappy environment with crappy food became crappier
c- as everything gets crappier, the rate goes up

a+b=c

there's a correlation/causation
it would be "un-scientific" to refute this
and yes, i'm aware my explanation was A+ med school material

it's not rocket science. we don't need to overcomplicate facts.

a- cancer did exist before we had a crap environment with crap food
b- cancer became more and more prevalent as the crappy environment with crappy food became crappier
c- as everything gets crappier, the rate goes up

a+b=c

there's a correlation/causation
it would be "un-scientific" to refute this
and yes, i'm aware my explanation was A+ med school material

Agreed, but apparently, Stewie feels we should "debate" this.

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rixyrCNVVGA"]Robyn O'Brien at TEDxAustin 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I saw this a recently, thought it might add to this great thread.
Pretty much living in the USA is killing U

ANother good one from her.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsBvUF3-rdw"]Robyn O'Brien | The New Food Economy | TEDxFrontRange2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Are you really that moronic?

You asked, why did I single you out? No one else stated "cancer is a recent development with no recorded human history". Anyone with half of a brain wouldn't make such a ridiculously illiterate statement.

Maybe I should help you understand that when someone bolds and highlights a specific word, sentence or paragraph from another's post this indicates that there is either an indifference, disagreement or agreement. Not necessarily from the entire post, only the bolded. Is that hard for you to understand?

It's very apparent through our many retorts, you have a strong vacuity mindset, that lacks intellectual comprehensive reading skills. You seriously do. Was it that inconceivably hard for you to make the connection on what I posted of well documented accounts on the history of cancer. Seems rather elementary, except too you... Sad.

You obviously didn't read what I highlighted, on what you stated, now did you? You remind me a lot of Ross Erstling. Neither of you two can accept being corrected, you become defensive, then start back peddling, fishing for non-germane topics or stating "let me clarify" or "don't put words in my mouth" even though you clearly stated your moronic comments.

Possible damage to the right parietal lobe, leading to
axonal neuronal impairment from too much insulin fuck your brain up that you have to go on these long winded retarded tangents trying to justify what I didn't say or imply. Seems to be the norm for you.

My reply to your ignorant post was implicating the history of cancer. Get it? Nothing more, nothing less.

Your words specifically, or should I say erroneous facts.
following facts. Cancer is a recent development. Prior to the destruction of our food supply, the production of drugs, and pollution of our air and water, cancer was basically NON-EXISTENT among all of humanity! It is only within the last couple hundred years that it began to rear its ugly head--particularly over the last 100 years.

Why do you think this is? If genetics were the cause, how come no one had cancer for the first 7,000 years of recorded human history It was very, very rare

Not once did I imply, insinuate, intimate or suggest that field cancerization, environmental factors or suggest that the Knudson hypothesis did not have any relationship to the progression of cancer. Now did I Mike?

And what the hell does any of this have to do with the history of cancer?
And you stated I look like an ass? Yeah, okay. Fishing for justification on your premise was a major fail to your fallacy that cancer is a recent development, and no recorded events in human history. Ask any physician or biologist if cancer is a recent development. Seems like you are the one who's implying otherwise, rewriting medical history. Good call on your behalf there, Mike.

Debate this? LOL. Stewie, you're looking desperate for a confrontation, especially this time. What are you going to try and debate next? Whether or not steroidsbuild muscle? Possibly post up a few studies showing AAS aren't effective for muscle growth (hey, they exist) and then claim it is a "fact"? that seems to be your M.O.

Look, as far as I am concerned, there is nothing to debate...because you're not arguing with me...you're arguing with numerous highly respected scientists and doctors who believe the exact same thing I do.

However, if you feel the need to prove me wrong, then just bypass the middle-man (me) and directly confront those who are held up as authorities on the subject. I am sure you will go far in over-turning their opinion. Stewie the world-changer. Damn--never would've thought it. Let me know when you have succeeded in molding the world's opinion to your own.

Now, someone with even a mediocre intellect would realize that this subject is so broad and involves so many highly educated people, that attempting to render a definitive conclusion regarding the cause of cancer not only sounds ridiculous, but it is quite obvious that you are completely unqualified to do so. Not even the world's foremost authorities are all in agreement, but you are going to educate us because you know an oncologist? The bottom line is that you posses absolutely no authority on the subject. You are recognized by no one, yet you're acting like the fucking godfather of cancer.

In the same way, many believe that cancer has exploded in recent years--with the advent of the industrial age--but once again, I suppose that we should just deny everything all the other doctors and scientist are telling us because you say so?

In case you didn't realize it, the belief in a strong link between what we put into our bodies and cancer has become widely accepted by many, while those who deny it are frequently those who stand to profit from ignorance.

More than anything, I just can't believe you are actually trying to start a "debate" over this. It's not like I am an island unto myself on this one--many people believe exactly as I do. Go debate with them if you have the urge to debate. More importantly, take your negatively and argumentative nature elsewhere.

Oh, and Stewie, we aren't discussing tumor progression or the division of mutated cancer cells...LOL.

What the fuck do you think cancer is? Just a word? Do you even know what cancer is, or is it you just know how to erroneously use it in a sentence, trying to make yourself look like some intellectual scholar.

So you are aware, cancer needs multiple cumulative epigenetic and genetic alterations that sequentially change a cell, or a group of cells in target tissue(s) or organ(s). You knew this tho, right?

I'll give you one example that does not require the infusion of field cancerization or environmental fallout, more specifically, independent proto-oncogene. Ever heard of Epstein Barr virus or Mono? EBV is very well known to active cell mutation, through
c-Met protein that causes an induction of Ets-1 expression, therefore initiating DNA damage, subsequently leading to carcinogenesis. There has to be at least 3 different types of mutated cells, that can activate tumor initiation leading to tumor progression. Would you like me to name two more incidences that can potentiate mutation? How about helicobacterpylori (H pylori) and hypoxia. Several viruses or chronic infection/inflammation also plays a role in mutation of cells, potentially leading to the initiation of tumor growth. Let me guess Mike, none of these pathophysiologcal diseases weren't around several thousand years ago. Only up until recently, right?

Also, I don't seem to remember asking you for an "education". Don't waste your breath, as neither I, and likely no one else, wants to see you break down into another long-winded, hate-filled tirade for the sole purpose of gratifying yourself. I'll tell you this, though...you really seem to have raging hard-on for me--arguing about something as ridiculous as this.

Damn, I guess that makes you the world's foremost expert on cancer. No sense in saying anything now. The page has been turned. The subject put to rest. The world has been schooled a la Stewie. Better let the other scientists and doctors (and many others) know to hang it up.

Finally, you act like a little teen age girl drawing others into your failure, acting like a little pussy. You see me draw others in for my defense, hum?

Go ahead internet warrior, spit your game. Make yourself look even more like an ass.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity