YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti-E dosages for high dosage Testosterone.

Gorn

Banned
Obviously one would do blood work to see where their at.
But is there certain dosages one should exceed after they hit 2 grams of test.
In case you're wondering, i prefer to use test alone or with gh/Slin.

I would venture to say 1mg adex ED. but that's me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25mg ED Aromasin for myself

I prefer aromasin but have been using 2.5 mg letro twice a week. I know it's not the best option, especially schedule but it seems pretty effective as far as nipple issues. I do need to get blood work to see my actual levels though. Estrogen causes more than just nipple issues.

Most of the time, especially when trying to add size, I dont mind my estrogen slightly elevated. When Im cruising, I definitely want it in the normal range. I think Test:E2 ration can be just as important when trying to gain mass.

I have slight pre existing gyno, and as long as my nipples are not flaring up, and Im not bloating like crazy, I'm fine in a gain cycle. I was at 2g of a mixture of test and 500mg of tren for just a cpl of weeks as I transitioned from short esters to long esters. 25mg of aromasin a day and I dont even hold barely any water at that level. Now around 800mg of test, I still keep my aromasin at 25mg with no issues.

id do 12.5 mg aromasin daily but on days when I inject at that level id do 25 , i like e2 a little high / normal affects my joints and boners too much

it's highly individual... start with .5mg ED

it's highly individual... start with .5mg ED

It all depends on how much body fat you have and how much aromatase enzyme you have. Some people might need 25 mg aromasin some people might need 2.5mg letro. I would suggest bloodwork, its cheap and takes the guessing out of the equation. Or you could just wait until you grow tits and then throw a bunch of AI's at it. I will say that unless you barely aromatize, aromasin probably wont be able to handle it, due to the fact that anything over 25mg of it is pointless and 25mg wont be enough.

could you please elaborate on this?

50mg of aromasin has shown to not be anymore effective than 25mg as far as lowering estrogen goes. So if you need more than 25mg of aromasin than you need to go a different route.

As far as it being weak as an AI, that is dependant on each person. 25mg works for me on even big doses of test.

50mg of aromasin has shown to not be anymore effective than 25mg as far as lowering estrogen goes. So if you need more than 25mg of aromasin than you need to go a different route.

As far as it being weak as an AI, that is dependant on each person. 25mg works for me on even big doses of test.

Thank you very much.

How's the situation if one's forced to take another drug which lowers the effectiveness of aromasin. I guess taking more than 25mg ed is actually an option then?

1mg of adex 2xweek is my sweet spot for 1gram of test weekly

1mg of adex 2xweek is my sweet spot for 1gram of test weekly

You know.....im really considering giving adex another shot. Would you,say there would be much of a differwnce in your case @ .5mg eod?

Seeing as each person is different, Im just asking for your opinion for you.

You know.....im really considering giving adex another shot. Would you,say there would be much of a differwnce in your case @ .5mg eod?

Seeing as each person is different, Im just asking for your opinion for you.

Maybe but I have 1mg caps and fu k trying to split em lol

I used to simply take a standard dose of ai based on these boards. Its a mistake. I was taking .5 adex ed w 1g test. Began having ed issues. Had bloods drawn and estradiol was 86. Bumped to 1g adex ed. One month later estradiol still high at 72. Began taking 25mg aromasin and .5 adex. One month later still high at 62. Point is its HIGHLY individual. Bloods are the only way to go.

I just started a new blast. 1,400 mg Test E/week......along with other goodies such as
Superdrol.....30mg/day
Tren A.........5o mg/day
NPP........100mg/day Mon-Sat

For this i take 20 mg Nolvadex/day
50 mg Proviron/day
0.5 mg Cabergoline on Mon, same thing thurs.
Also i am prone to gyno, the Caber has been a Godsend,,,

Stop using UGL/sponsor shit for ancillary meds ...you don't take a crappy liquid for your blood pressure as well would you?

I've actually had pretty good luck with the reputable research companies. The same could be said about gear. Of course pharm grade is a better option when available. There is good and shitty UG product. The trick is finding the good ones.

Also, it's pretty ballsy to insult all of this board sponsors on your 8th post.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws