over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anti-es on anadrol??

Fullybuilt

Banned
Im gonna give anadrol a shot on my next cycle. Only 50mg ED for a month. I wanna keep estro under control, but I heard adrol is the only one that most anti-e's dont work on. I heard its recommend to run 30-40mg nolva while on it, but would you guys think aromasin would be better? Maybe both?

Anadrol does not aromatize. Therefore an AI wouldn't do anything. It is speculated that Anadrol agonizes the ER though so if you get gyno with anadrol a SERM like Nolva could be of use. From what I've read and experinced Anadrol rarely causes gyno when used alone but when stacked with test it can worsen the risk of gyno.

I thought anadrol was the king of gyno. Dbol at 40mg ED started giving me symptoms so I took 40mg nolvadex and it went away. I better play it safe and use 20mg nolva when I start 50mg adrol(with test and NPP) and up the nolva if I get symptoms.

KillerStack said:
Anadrol does not aromatize. Therefore an AI wouldn't do anything. It is speculated that Anadrol agonizes the ER though so if you get gyno with anadrol a SERM like Nolva could be of use. From what I've read and experinced Anadrol rarely causes gyno when used alone but when stacked with test it can worsen the risk of gyno.

I have to agree,,,in this situation nolva is your best option.

So I planned on running 12.5mg ED aromasin throughout my whole cycle Test/deca drol, but should I add 20mg nolva the first 30days with the 50mg drol? Or is 12.5mg aromasin+20mg nolva too much for the drol?

I don't know if you should go for aromasin. I would go for nolva, starting with a 50 eod, then a 30 ed for an extra 2 days, and for the rest of the cycle the 20 you mentioned.

Im definately gonna use aromasin though. Its worked wonders in the past at 25mg ED, but now im gonna try 12.5ED and get a bloodtest mid cycle to see if estro is too low, and if so, back the aromasin down a bit. Im just saying, would I be better off using nolva as well with adrol? Would aromasin not work with gyno with adrol? I think you need nolva as well right?

IF you get gyno symptoms, yes...but why use if you don't need to?

Aromasin is an aromtase inhibitor. Anadrol cannot convert to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme so I doubt an AI will be any use to you. A SERM might be a better bet IF you see sides but you may not even see sides at 50mg. If Aromasin worked well for you in the past on cycles than use it.

Cycle is gonna be 1g test/700deca and 50drol the first month. I guess 12.5aromasin should take care of the deca/test estrogen, but maybe i'll use 20mg nolva with the drol the first month, then switch to aromasin.

For me, 1G of test and 75mg d-rol with no gyno symtoms. The next cycle I added deca at 600mg and got sensitive nips in the third week, I had to run a-dex and nolva EOD, to stay normal. Never had any symptoms with anadrol in any other cycle, only when matched with a lot of deca(300mg+).

drol

if you run winny with it,you shouldn't have any sides.AE's won't help anadrol,i've heard bromo or cabergoline work's well.

leap

I forgot i'll be on .5mg cabergoline 2-3x per week as well. That takes care of the deca. 12.5mg ED aromasin will be plenty for the 1g test. The drol is whats worrying me a little. Im just gonna use 20mg nolvadex and add more if needed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131