over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti Hiv Meds.

notorius

Registered
any anti hiv med(s) out there helping muscle tissue building besides the usual gear and peps/HGH?

Last edited:
HIV in of itself is just a weak virus that the body cannot naturally get rid of and does damage over a long period of time by attaching to your white blood cells and preventing them from reproducing. There are no medications to treat the HIV virus directly that would be beneficial to a body builder. All those medications are toxic and while they do work and allow people with HIV to live full lives, they cause all sorts of serious side affects. No thanks!

HGH is not specifically for treating the HIV virus itself. It treats the wasting away damage done by HIV.

So to answer your question, no, there is nothing else out there.

That said, you can keep anti-HIV medication in your arsenal if you like, and take a few in the event you get drunk one night and have unprotected sex with someone you deem high risk. I know a few guys who do that and it's kept them from catching it thus far.

Last edited:
"HIV drugs" are typically just anti viral drugs that keep the virus from multiplying or at least slow it down although patients need to rotate drugs regularly. GH is just so they can maintain muscle and body wait so they don`t waste away.

Taking an anti-viral will NOT protect you from a drunken night having sex with a hooker that has HIV either. Bag it up... then you`ll only get a rash, bumps or something on the outside :rolleyes:

Taking an anti-viral will NOT protect you from a drunken night having sex with a hooker that has HIV either.

Truvada (emtricitabine/tenofovir) or Prep as it's called, will absolutely protect you from the HIV said hooker may be infected with.

Truvada (emtricitabine/tenofovir) or Prep as it's called, will absolutely protect you from the HIV said hooker may be infected with.

I don’t think many of us would want to take that chance,I know I wouldn’t

"HIV drugs" are typically just anti viral drugs that keep the virus from multiplying or at least slow it down although patients need to rotate drugs regularly. GH is just so they can maintain muscle and body wait so they don`t waste away.

Taking an anti-viral will NOT protect you from a drunken night having sex with a hooker that has HIV either. Bag it up... then you`ll only get a rash, bumps or something on the outside :rolleyes:

Well as someone who got married at 20 and divorced in my early 30's, and now being 50 and in damn near the best shape of my life, I'm not too proud to admit, Im out there playing a bit. Sure, I sleep with with women who are not all trashy, but I've bought home more than my fair share of women the past 5 years. I've yet to catch anything (knock on wood) but do realize it is a risk. So is getting out of bed every morning. The fact is, HIV from a women passing it to a man, is still fairly difficult to transmit. It's rare. Man to women is much easier of course. That said, it does and can happen.

The thing that amazes me these days, as I get out there and hookup with usually much younger, albeit usually highly educated women, is most don't demand or even suggest condom use. I've slept with women who are doctors, neurologists, PhD in psychology, etc, etc, etc over the past year and none of them even suggested using protection. Luckily, I'm a good guy and get tested between each partner for everything, but still. I use condoms with most new women, but many times, after we've had drinks and it's on, the stopping to wrap up doesn't always happen.

Sleeping with hookers is just plain stupid and playing Russian Roulette for those who go that route.

Anadrol as been used to prevent muscle wasting in AIDs patients, but not HIV.

I don’t think many of us would want to take that chance,I know I wouldn’t

I'm not sure what chance you're talking about. Any and all of the other std's, yes someone on truvada is still at risk. But it is impossible to contract hiv after truvada has been taken regularly for 14 days (actually a week). This is why all of the gay/lesbian centers in every city in America give truvada away for free. It's possible and likely that hiv will be eradicated eventually. Africa will be a problem as long as the Catholic Church continues to denounce birth control and poverty continues.

straight men (men who have sex with women only) the risk of getting HIV is extremely small. having unprotected sex with a hooker is a miniscule risk. if anyone doesn't believe me look up the chances that you will get HIV from vaginal sex with someone you know to be HIV positive. Those numbers are for someone who you KNOW has HIV. Those numbers are also with NO CONDOM. Now factor in what percentage of females, sluts, and even hookers have HIV in america. It is not very high. It is possible, but you would have to be one unlucky MFER.

Now when it comes to gay sex, HIV is a different animal it is a very real risk, as with transgenders. Many factors contribute to this (just fucking anyone and everyone, anal vs vaginal).

YOu hardly even hear about HIV in the news anymore, political correctness is probably the reason why.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity