over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anti oestrogen year round ?

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
does anyone use an anti oestrogen year round to avoid oestrogenic fat ? does it work ?

I do - but Im 'on' year round also...hehe
14wk on-8wk bridging.

I'll be on year round too :D from february
do you think it helps to avoid the oestrogenic fat love handles and lower chest)

I pretty much stay on anti-e's year round. My only bridging usually is the old one dbol a day. It can get expensive year round, but of course I don't think you need as much when you're off or just doing a light bridge.

I use anti-e's year round but I am on gear year round too.

itll work to avoid the estro fat if ur prone to it but itll keep u in a slightly more anabolic state then u would be natural do to a slightly increased test levels that anti-e's like a-dex and femara provide

hmm

Ive been thinking of doing this for sometime,but have read that estrogen will help your cholesterol values.So considering I have a low HDL, I have been hesitant.Any thoughts on this??? I have a bunch of arim and would like to take it now just to keep fat down while Im off cycle.....

staying on anti-e year around is unhealty for the bones and cholesterol (as baldnazi previous said).

BN-you need to just make sure you do not over do the antiestro's. Get just enough but not too much. It may take some experimentation. Personally I do clomid M-W-F; arimidex .25mg 2-3x wk. I thing I do about the same amount of gear (maybe a little less) per cycle as you.

BALDNAZI! DON'T DIE......HAHAHA

WHEN I GET UP IN THE MORNING I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAY....'JETHRO, YOU HANDSOME DEVIL, DON'T YOU EVER DIE!'.......HAHAHAAHA.......I HAVE SIMILAR FEARS ABOUT HEART PROBLEMS. YOU AND I MUST BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THE WORLD WOULDN'T BE AS WONDERFUL WITHOUT US IN IT!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHA:)

would be better

to use aromasin in place of letrozole or anastrozole, as it doesn't have the negative (or at least as much) impact on HDL/LDL levels. Throw some nolvadex in there too to help with the lipid profile.

alive and kicking

Don't worry Jethro, this bald motherfucker will be around for quite sometime.You guys would miss me too much,I have to stay,hehe......

KIWI

Since my nipple are already under my armpits accoring to my wife neither have I. I am 36 and never ever spent a dime on anti-e's, When I told someone that once they made me take my shirt off and tada no boobs,luck I guess as well.:eek:

Yes, it is dangerous to drive estrogen levels below normal with Arimidex. However, using a SERM such as Clomid or Nolvadex is beneficial, as it acts as an estrogen in just the places we want it to, but antagonizes estrogen where we want it to as well. There is some evidence they may even help protect us from prostate cancer. I use Clomid year 'round as part of my HRT.

hey , anyone know about zinc having anti estrogen properties ???

Ive always said, try to find the amount that reduces estro just enough but not too much. Keeps normal (as normal as can be when all gassed up!) function and balance. For me its Clomid EOD,
and Arimx .25mg 2-3x wk.
Of course one would not practice this contest prep, when trying to be lean and dry...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131