over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Antiaging cycle

brasco

Registered
Hello guys,

even if I dont post a lot I am here for more then 2 decades, on and off, Big A was one of my fist contacts here, Alin served me and serves well.

Over 2 day I am reading and reading, lots of good info, as well some sponsors have very well organized their websites and
you can find lots of educational information more organized then here.
This is what I appreciate to have it all very nice written, including doses, how to do it when and so on.

I do have an bone issue, very soon I will get the diagnostic from the doctor, one way or other I am ready for another cycle.
Lots of primo and max 250 mg test, very little to none side effects

Now I want to start an HGH therapy, starting 2IU day, to see what will do and if necessary go to 4 IU for 6 months
Not sure if I should combine with test or primo for first 8-12 weeks.
I had a look at one sponsor and I see big price difference in HGH, **EDIT** being the cheapest **EDIT** and then going up to **EDIT** some of them,
active substance Somatropin on all of them.
I am sure there is an reason for that, if somebody would explain more I would be happy.
What about some peptides, I read a lot that lots of you use them.
The guys which experienced with them can you let me know your point of view?

I am 48YO, looking just to improve my health situation with bones, maybe even have more energy and be able to go back to exercise.

Thanks,

Brasco

**TIME TO REVIEW THE RULES BRASCO! NO SPONSOR PRICES ON THE FORUM AND NO ASKING FOR CYCLES!!**

Attachments

• 1633775574182.png
    1633775574182.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Now I can see as well that there is an difference in quantity, this explain the price.
But the question remains valid.
What are your prefered choices and why?

I am blessed to be in Romania. I can get pharmacy GH. Humantrope is is $200 for 72 IUs. They think that is expensive here, lol. I don't see generics around. Most can not afford the GH. I take what I know is real and these are pharmacy.

Starting at 2 IUs is good for longevity, but 4 to 5 IUs will make a difference. I would take Test and primo with it. Just start out at low doses and go from there, based on Blood work.

Pesty, we are very close neighbours:). I will PM you, please respond even if negative

Brasco

I am blessed to be in Romania. I can get pharmacy GH. Humantrope is is $200 for 72 IUs. They think that is expensive here, lol. I don't see generics around. Most can not afford the GH. I take what I know is real and these are pharmacy.

Starting at 2 IUs is good for longevity, but 4 to 5 IUs will make a difference. I would take Test and primo with it. Just start out at low doses and go from there, based on Blood work.
Jealous!! Wish it were that easy and cheap in the states.

This makes me want to move out of states :)

what do you guys do when travelling? im going on vacation and flying, will be away for 7 days without my GH unless i bring it and slin pins in my checked luggage which ive never done before. Trying to decide if i should attempt it or just take a week off

what do you guys do when travelling? im going on vacation and flying, will be away for 7 days without my GH unless i bring it and slin pins in my checked luggage which ive never done before. Trying to decide if i should attempt it or just take a week off

Take off everything completely including training. Enjoy the vacation, that is what it is for.

I don't worry about the weights or anything else. But most of my vacations have some endurance aspect to them, hiking, climbing, canoeing. So loosing weight happens anyway. But is soon back once i am in the gym.

Pesty, we are very close neighbours:). I will PM you, please respond even if negative

Brasco
I found this hilarious, nothing wrong with it, just hilarious.

$200 for 72iu Huma would be Nice ! Omg. Cost more here for 5mg of Zomacton!

Max

Primo for anti aging and health, can it be ran long term? Obviously based on bldwk but as far as receptors over months or years

Primo for anti aging and health, can it be ran long term? Obviously based on bldwk but as far as receptors over months or years
Probably not long term. Rather run it as an add on periodically. It is a low side effect very mild anabolic with anti estrogen effects. Generally, one can run a little bit and get away with a little more test and not get estrogen side effects, meaning a bit of a drier look. You have to be careful though because it seems the AI like effect varies quite a bit person to person. There are a number of "along with" type "anabolic supplements" to use with TRT. And let's face it. An aging bodybuilder's TRT is a bit higher on average than your typical Joe B. Public. Say you run 200-250 mg/w as your bodybuilder "TRT". Add ons can be NPP, Deca, Primo, Masteron, Anavar, Proviron. All of these are fairly mild at low end dosing. Add on dose is generally around 100-200 mg/w for the injectables. Anavar 30-40 mg/d and Proviron generally 50-75 mg/d. You would add one in for 2-3 months and then back to your bodybuilder TRT or lower. Now I am not saying this is the way to do things and you should be doing frequent blood work to keep yourself in check. Also, you should probably treat it like a cycle. A cycle should always include training intensity is up, diet is clean, and you can actually get the rest you need. Now I'll shut up because all of the preceding was sort of but not really speculation and B.S.

I only run test long term and GH at lengths. Everything else is low dose and short term. Currently stopped the primo.

Probably not long term. Rather run it as an add on periodically. It is a low side effect very mild anabolic with anti estrogen effects. Generally, one can run a little bit and get away with a little more test and not get estrogen side effects, meaning a bit of a drier look. You have to be careful though because it seems the AI like effect varies quite a bit person to person. There are a number of "along with" type "anabolic supplements" to use with TRT. And let's face it. An aging bodybuilder's TRT is a bit higher on average than your typical Joe B. Public. Say you run 200-250 mg/w as your bodybuilder "TRT". Add ons can be NPP, Deca, Primo, Masteron, Anavar, Proviron. All of these are fairly mild at low end dosing. Add on dose is generally around 100-200 mg/w for the injectables. Anavar 30-40 mg/d and Proviron generally 50-75 mg/d. You would add one in for 2-3 months and then back to your bodybuilder TRT or lower. Now I am not saying this is the way to do things and you should be doing frequent blood work to keep yourself in check. Also, you should probably treat it like a cycle. A cycle should always include training intensity is up, diet is clean, and you can actually get the rest you need. Now I'll shut up because all of the preceding was sort of but not really speculation and B.S.
This is great information. I’ve rent deca lots, used to love it and the growth is amazing, npp and masteron I’m familiar with and var, tons also. Used to love winny too! Primo I am going to give a shot. I’m healing up from 5 surgeries on my arm in the last 6 Months so I’m just doing 200/wk t/c and just ordered some golds too. When I can start to incorporate more weight I’m going to try the primo. Great info bro thx

Took the words right out of my mouth. This is exactly what I do along with the compounds you listed. A little something to enhance fat burning, endurance and intensity..

Dang,
This is great information. I’ve rent deca lots, used to love it and the growth is amazing, npp and masteron I’m familiar with and var, tons also. Used to love winny too! Primo I am going to give a shot. I’m healing up from 5 surgeries on my arm in the last 6 Months so I’m just doing 200/wk t/c and just ordered some golds too. When I can start to incorporate more weight I’m going to try the primo. Great info bro thx
Dang, 5 surgeries? What happened?

It’s pretty interesting how different countries approach TRT. I believe Europe does some of the Andriol test gelcaps, I’ve heard they also implement Proviron. Makes me tend to believe a reasonable dose proviron probably offers super low toxicity. Tried it once and noticed some libido increase and generally felt good.

Dang,

Dang, 5 surgeries? What happened?
I guess it was just bad luck. Up for work and tripped in my garage with one of my dogs and broke my arm, that gave me 2 surgeries and a plate in my wrist, decided I needed a little get away. Went to some hot springs with a friend, iced up steps 3 weeks after surfers and down again. Broke the other bone in the same wrist and a vertebrae. Had 2 more surgeries right after and then another to take some temporary hardware out. Rough year last year!! Thanks for asking

It’s pretty interesting how different countries approach TRT. I believe Europe does some of the Andriol test gelcaps, I’ve heard they also implement Proviron. Makes me tend to believe a reasonable dose proviron probably offers super low toxicity. Tried it once and noticed some libido increase and generally felt good.
I’m definitely going to try it out. Doing some base HRT as I have forever and some peptides also so healing should be increase. Hopefully in 6 months I can hit the weights upper body again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131