over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Antidepressants and gear?

LAtraining

Newbies
I'm familiar with the "feel good" side effect of certain anabolics but I am on Sertraline currently and about to start a new cycle. Does anybody have research or experience with the combo. I will be using test cyp, dbol, and arimidex and proviron. I'm curious if my gear will affect any neurological functions of the RX. Of course my DR won't listen to any question involving AAS.

i've been on lexapro for years and haven't noticed anything.

my opinion

I am not aware of any neurological functions, or should we say ‘dysfunctions’ of this RX (which is an SSRI) and androgen's.
While I think I know where you are reaching . . . will this SSRI negatively effect my bodybuilding progress?

My opinion is no. In fact if my help you by feeling better about yourself and therefore getting yourself to the gym if that
is an issue. But I doubt it would make you feel so good that you feel you don’t ‘need’ to go to the gym. (Another scenario
to consider if you have self-image issues . . .).

Do a quick Google search (that is a free plug) . . . ‘neurological ssri’. But I doubt you will wind a shred of evidence having to
do with AAS usage and SSRI’s.

And I have no doubt you will find more ‘evidence’ or answers here, although they would be anecdotal and could possible
vary widely (doubtful) but non the less, are worth considering.

Another thing to consider with antidepressants / anti-anxiety medications is the weight gain side effect that is often associated
with their usage. This is not a muscular weight gain, it is typically fat. I do not know if this if is neurological, physiological or
psychological but it is a reality (not in all cases) but is clinically proven and accredited to their usage. Again, not in all cases. Just
something else to consider.

I could tell you horror stories about my weight gain on prednisone. First two times I used it, no anxiety, no weight gain. Last two
times I used it, unbearable anxiety, insomnia and weight gain. All in a period of 6 months. I think I hold some sort of medical
record for its usage for my condition in such a short amount of time. It was a living hell I can assure you.

Remember; you are unique . . . just like everybody else.

I would stay away from tren when running anti-depressants mate.

Anything else should be ok though.

I was fine on tren + antidepressants. That being said, I hated the sexual side effects (couldn't ever fucking finish) and got put on Wellbutrin XL. That shit is AMAZING. My orgasms last like 15-20 seconds (no joke) and I don't get the "hazy" antidepressant feeling. I should add I take it for a moderate anxiety disorder, not depression, but the effects should be the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks alfresco. I was just worried about not feeling good about going to the gym. Before I started, I was burnt out and did not enjoy the gym. Now even though I am enjoying going again, I'm not happy with lack of strength, passion, and motivation. I know that is due to not running gear for a while and losing muscle. Sertraline eases OCD issues so maybe I won't be living at the gym lol.

Pred is a rough corticosteroid. It can do a number on you!

And I agree on Tren, it has always made me aggressive.

EQ can trigger anxiety so that's another one to probably avoid.

if you keep estrogen in check, Dbol and Proviron can you feel DOPEEEE

I was fine on tren + antidepressants. That being said, I hated the sexual side effects (couldn't ever fucking finish) and got put on Wellbutrin XL. That shit is AMAZING. My orgasms last like 15-20 seconds (no joke) and I don't get the "hazy" antidepressant feeling. I should add I take it for a moderate anxiety disorder, not depression, but the effects should be the same.

You must have everything up there in check, Tren was full of ups and downs for me. Couldn't imagine what happened if I was medicated.

The wellbutrin sounds awesome. I have to get me some.

Google is your friend, do some digging.

I've always believed that a large portion of people that are put on antidepressants shouldn't be. They should first get all their hormones optimized on the higher end of normal range including HGH. While at the same time starting a cardio/resistance training routine of 30min each 4-6 times a week, while eating 5-6 balanced meals daily and 3-4 liters of either distilled or other fluoride/chlorine free water every day.
Also some omega oils, extra calcium + magnesium and vitamin d 3000-4000iu/day
Unfortunately the system would rather pump us full of shit first instead.
I f your hormonal levels are out of whack, as is more often than not the case because of a number of estrogen and other chemical mimickers we're all exposed to daily you can feel depressed, no doubt about it..
I never tell anyone to go against their doctors advice, but its worth getting yourself checked out and over time as you balance out your levels, fitness and nutrition don't be surprised if you need less and less of the antidepressants.
I'm not aware of interaction with hormones, but definitely research and consult a doctor with expertise in this area.
Did the doc, put you on a fitness and nutritional program and supplementation?

Stay the hell away from tren, halo, methyltren, superdrol, eq. and keep test dose 500mg and under. Low-moderate doses of things like var, winy, test, primo are safer bets.

Currently take Resperdone 1mg, zoloft 50mg, depakote 2000mg, trazadone 100mg and being tapered off Seroquel currently and Im on Test E 750/wk and Deca 800mg/wk....coming off deca and swapping to Tren E 400mg/wk.

With the current cycle Im fine and I dont expect any problems with the tren...will keep you posted.

You must have everything up there in check, Tren was full of ups and downs for me. Couldn't imagine what happened if I was medicated.

The wellbutrin sounds awesome. I have to get me some.

Oh, yeah, definitely. My girl is very supportive of my bodybuilding lifestyle but only lets me dip into PEDs if I get at least a blood panel a couple times a year. Another thing I've learned to avoid is clen, which causes me frigging panic attacks on the reg. I don't compete, so I've just been sticking to T4 (maintenance dose, not cutting dose) and HGH to stay lean. I'm good with just ab outlines because my girlfriend hates the vascular look.

Did you take tren ace? I'd try dosing daily rather than EOD or E3D. Those dips alone caused me acne, so I learned pinning daily pretty much eliminates that risk.

Currently take Resperdone 1mg, zoloft 50mg, depakote 2000mg, trazadone 100mg and being tapered off Seroquel currently and Im on Test E 750/wk and Deca 800mg/wk....coming off deca and swapping to Tren E 400mg/wk.

With the current cycle Im fine and I dont expect any problems with the tren...will keep you posted.

Damn that is quite the pharmacy your putting into your body!

Never had a problem...... Although mixing tren and eq will trigger depression no matter how many meds im on. Either one of them solo and Im fine.

i work in mental hospital. How do you manage to exercise with such medication dosages? Most people that I work can't function normally on similar dosages yet alone exercise - the volume that they do is so low.

You'd be surprised what even 100mg tren/week will do by around week 4-5. If you insist on going the tren route just try the lowest dose for a good 6 weeks first bnuts.
There is no debate that in a significant portion of tren users mental state/stability is compromised. So many other products out there that are better and safer.
Try masteron instead if you have the option.

i work in mental hospital. How do you manage to exercise with such medication dosages? Most people that I work can't function normally on similar dosages yet alone exercise - the volume that they do is so low.

I take those at night and as long as I take them by 9pm Im able to wake up and have a productive day. I finish my day off with my workout and then a big meal (currently doing carb backloading) and then take my meds.

You'd be surprised what even 100mg tren/week will do by around week 4-5. If you insist on going the tren route just try the lowest dose for a good 6 weeks first bnuts.
There is no debate that in a significant portion of tren users mental state/stability is compromised. So many other products out there that are better and safer.
Try masteron instead if you have the option.

Im good Arko...thanks for the advice...this isnt my first rodeo and Im actually looking forward to the combination since my meds make me sleep like a baby and there will be ZERO "Trensomnia".

If i wasnt doing tren it would be deca or npp anyway...never masteron...that makes even less sense to me and also seems like a waste...I have it on hand for use once my tren e kicks in if i need it but thats really all.

And how the hell do you get results with 100mg of tren a week?....Ive taken up to 600mg of tren e a week and 100mg/day of tren a per week with nothing but good results and some insomnia.

On a side note: Resperdone causes lactation in men....lol...Im going to get my psych docter to prescribe me some bromo or caber....but she wont know what its really for HAHA.....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity