over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Antipsychotic meds and weight gain

I'm meeting your shitpost with reality. The fact that it is insulting to you is a reflection of your character and the quality of your posting. Want to not have people call you a douchebag? Just don't be one. First way to start would be to stop trying to get a laugh at people's expenses when they come to forum and ask a serious question about an issue that is bothering them. It is your pattern that is up to you to break. Done. Next.

Considering rgrmedic put a LIKE on my post, obviously he wasn't offended by it. I don't know what your problem is, but maybe you need to get on some psychiatric meds. End of story...NEXT.

I totally took it as a joke
Me too. Gungalunga has a good sense of humor and I cant ever remember another time where he offended anyone with it. I saw it as a joke too. Like if someone were on a diet and you joke about going on meth to lose some weight.

the meds used in traditional medicine to me are more poisen the medicine, i had them pushed on me for years when younger but never was willing to accept the limitations that go along with them. one can accomplish the same or better without them but it is considerable work, sacrifice money and ostracization. delt with this my entire life at 40 + im better physically and mentally then at any other point, i generally will not take any main stream meds. to the point of being more judicious with tylenol then any of our traditionally banned substances.

taking more drugs is prob not the best route.

You're a fuck boy, you know nothing about OP or his diagnosis. You can't even fucking spell poison.

Abilify/Aripiprazole is probably the only anti-psychotic that doesn't have weight gain/increased hunger as a side effect. It's also one of the few that doesn't give Parkinson-like symptoms due to it's unique mechanism of action. Might be worth looking into with your doctor.

Abilify/Aripiprazole is probably the only anti-psychotic that doesn't have weight gain/increased hunger as a side effect. It's also one of the few that doesn't give Parkinson-like symptoms due to it's unique mechanism of action. Might be worth looking into with your doctor.
There we go, someone has a suggestion. Maybe the doctor might look at this option?

Total meds ambien, propanalol , trazadone, olanzapine, prazosin, hydroxazine, amlodipine. Didn’t change how much I ate until last week. I come up to New York to spend the holidays with my kids .. so I eat like shit for the time I’m here. As I went up with the dose (under doctors orders) I didn’t notice anything until a few days after Halloween. So I got more strict (logging my macros “) three weeks later people were noticing how much weight I had gained. I started lowering the dose .. but I can’t get under 40 miligrams or my SX gets WAY worse

Ok one probelm I see here is ambien/trazadone/prasosin. Why so many nighttime meds? Also, I’m assuming you have nightmares/ptsd bc of the prasosin?

Also if your taking propanolol/hydroxizine for anxiety that’s an issues too. Beta blocker+anti histamine.

Effectively, your doctor has you on a alpha blocker, beta blocker, anti histamine, and an antipsychotic. If I was trying to create the fattest person in the world I’d do that combo.

Don’t quit your meds!

Talk to your doctor. If you have anxiety, try low dose Effexor and see if you can get off propranolol and hydroxizine. Both are shit IMO for panic anxiety and make you slow and lethargic day in and day out of use. Is your doctor scared to write benzodiazepines?

Also yes switching to abilify is a possibility, but your stepping down in ability to manage positive symptoms. If you have audio hallucinations,
Paranoias, or issues of delusions, abilify will not cut it.

Another option, is adding topamax. Topamax kills hunger for unknown reasons, and has been used in the past as and adjunct to control antipsychotic weight gain. Like back in the geodon days.

If you ever want to chat more, I’ve been a acute psych RN for 5 years so I’ve heard and seen it all. Twice lol.

lol
clearly you need more patience... lol
however you want to spell the duel meaning!
lol
cant have anyone against your pocket huh?
;)

Dual*

Ok one probelm I see here is ambien/trazadone/prasosin. Why so many nighttime meds? Also, I’m assuming you have nightmares/ptsd bc of the prasosin?

Also if your taking propanolol/hydroxizine for anxiety that’s an issues too. Beta blocker+anti histamine.

Effectively, your doctor has you on a alpha blocker, beta blocker, anti histamine, and an antipsychotic. If I was trying to create the fattest person in the world I’d do that combo.

he’s been quite successful then :)

Don’t quit your meds!

Talk to your doctor. If you have anxiety, try low dose Effexor and see if you can get off propranolol and hydroxizine. Both are shit IMO for panic anxiety and make you slow and lethargic day in and day out of use. Is your doctor scared to write benzodiazepines?

Also yes switching to abilify is a possibility, but your stepping down in ability to manage positive symptoms. If you have audio hallucinations,
Paranoias, or issues of delusions, abilify will not cut it.

Another option, is adding topamax. Topamax kills hunger for unknown reasons, and has been used in the past as and adjunct to control antipsychotic weight gain. Like back in the geodon days.

If you ever want to chat more, I’ve been a acute psych RN for 5 years so I’ve heard and seen it all. Twice lol.

I’m allergic to benzos and abilify

I’ve been instructed to lower the psych meds by half. It’s been a few day and I feel a little better and some of the bloating is going away. Thank you for answering my question. I know it seems shallow but my ever deteriorating body image was really bothering me

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity