over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Antoine Vaillant wins Cali Pro!

Chicago Pro this weekend

37985_1_1.jpg

i was just saying to myself the other day man its ALL freaks now. size at cost of symmetry and lines it seems.
and then AV comes back on the scene! def refreshing.

i was just saying to myself the other day man its ALL freaks now. size at cost of symmetry and lines it seems.
Part of his current look is he intentionally downsized due to a heart scare.

I think he looks great downsized, he gave Iain Valliere competition in Vancouver. Vaillant should be an inspiration to everyone given how good he's still doing with all the challenges he's faced - homeless, drug addicted, rehab, tearing both biceps, relapsing, and still getting it all back together to keep competing,.

I could have swore you were the guy saying he’d keep relapsing and fade away….?

While he has his demons and they pop up from time to time, dude just keeps bouncing back. I hope he eventually beats his habit for good and finds some peace w all that shit.

Still one of my fav physiques on a pro stage.

I could have swore you were the guy saying he’d keep relapsing and fade away….?

While he has his demons and they pop up from time to time, dude just keeps bouncing back. I hope he eventually beats his habit for good and finds some peace w all that shit.

Still one of my fav physiques on a pro stage.
i am glad u brought that up as i was going to.
yup after he tore his arm i figured that would be it.
even with heart probs he came back!? (not sure that was a great idea but nonetheless)

i am glad u brought that up as i was going to.
yup after he tore his arm i figured that would be it.
even with heart probs he came back!? (not sure that was a great idea but nonetheless)
I honestly think Antione should compete this year then retire and massively down size. Juicing hard for years plus prior meth addiction is not good for longevity and he already knows he has an issue with his heart. I think he can still be successful in the industry but he needs to re assess his goals. At the end of the day though my opinion means nothing and it’s his life but it would be a shame to see another pass before his time.

I honestly think Antione should compete this year then retire and massively down size. Juicing hard for years plus prior meth addiction is not good for longevity and he already knows he has an issue with his heart. I think he can still be successful in the industry but he needs to re assess his goals. At the end of the day though my opinion means nothing and it’s his life but it would be a shame to see another pass before his time.

Antoine’s personality is what makes him so great. Even if he downsized his videos would still be enjoyable. Mentally as an addict I’m sure it will be hard for him. Most of us are 110% or nothing

Chicago Pro this weekend

37985_1_1.jpg
Looks like he’s going to win 🏆

He’s on hell of a guy early congrats and keep on 💪

He got 2nd place at the Vancouver Pro last weekend behind Ian Vaillant 👍

Part of his current look is he intentionally downsized due to a heart scare.

I think he looks great downsized, he gave Iain Valliere competition in Vancouver. Vaillant should be an inspiration to everyone given how good he's still doing with all the challenges he's faced - homeless, drug addicted, rehab, tearing both biceps, relapsing, and still getting it all back together to keep competing,.
Yep I had him placing ahead of Ian in Vancouver.

more of a chronic condition than a scare
Wasn’t it something to do with calcification of the arteries or similar?

I remember watching the video when he was talking of changing his diet radically, I assumed he was gonna scale back on gear as well

Antoine’s personality is what makes him so great. Even if he downsized his videos would still be enjoyable. Mentally as an addict I’m sure it will be hard for him. Most of us are 110% or nothing
I totally agree on both points. I have suffered with addiction myself so I get it and I understand the need to have an outlet such as bodybuilding to focus your energy into. The guy has a great personality though I just watched him on faoud podcast and he can easily stay relavent even if he downsizes and he is very inspiring

good marketing move. others should and very likely will follow soon, such as annoucing 'horrible' or 'unexpected abnormal' checkup, then hit it hard (and say will do it 'safely', but obvious still hit it hard), then 'miraculously' survive to compete,get great coverage. is repeatable solid plan.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws