over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety and depression

30mg daily Paxil...nobody understands what it's like living with anxiety, that same fcking feeling day in day out.
I hear you brother..I had to Tell friends and family about how I planned my suicide all day but wasn’t depressed at all. And how my emotions completely die when I introduce any stress at all.

All my issues are non-organic though

For those of you with an aversion to THC (or like me, just don't want to partake during the work week), try CBDV flower. Not a typo. Slightly different from CBD. It's still subtle like cbd, but I can feel it. Slight buzz but not intoxicating, if that makes sense. Very relaxing.

the issue is really ppl dont consume enough weed. you can use any kind really but the useful effects dont come until you block thc receptor. constant high consumption is what does thins.
this is why weed is useful medicine in little kids. they adjust easier then adults as they dont have the pre programed socila stigmas that come with it. you see kids who weigh 40-80lbs taking 5+ cc high grade oil ed.

the problem is most people dont put the work in to afford it. nor understand what we are really doing.

you need huge amounts all the time. there is generally a 4-6 week adustment period where you will be super buh.

bipolar/borderline with all the fun stuff that goes with it. weed in the method im suggesting was the biggest help. phara drugs are poisen. lots of other stuff helps diet/hormone control/sun/exercise/ meditaion and figuring out wtf is really wrong with you. its a long and hard process.

im getting to the point where i no longer need anything. cant say for how long but more then 20 years of dedicated hard work.

the issue is really ppl dont consume enough weed. you can use any kind really but the useful effects dont come until you block thc receptor. constant high consumption is what does thins.
this is why weed is useful medicine in little kids. they adjust easier then adults as they dont have the pre programed socila stigmas that come with it. you see kids who weigh 40-80lbs taking 5+ cc high grade oil ed.

the problem is most people dont put the work in to afford it. nor understand what we are really doing.

you need huge amounts all the time. there is generally a 4-6 week adustment period where you will be super buh.

bipolar/borderline with all the fun stuff that goes with it. weed in the method im suggesting was the biggest help. phara drugs are poisen. lots of other stuff helps diet/hormone control/sun/exercise/ meditaion and figuring out wtf is really wrong with you. its a long and hard process.

im getting to the point where i no longer need anything. cant say for how long but more then 20 years of dedicated hard work.
I just do ibogain and DMT treatment every couple of years

I had too many encounters with aliens on DMT. made my PTSD worse. thus i would make changa out of dmt, much more forgiving and spiritual and beneficial in my vast experience. look into it, I used to say it was like viewing the world through "gods lens/filter". or perhaps how the ancients saw things.

As much as we dont like to talk about it….some times getting shit off your chest helps too. Don’t get me wrong, I take trazadone and Prozac and buspirone for anxiety, ocd, and ptsd. But talking to someone can really make a difference
Talking to the right people..and most of the people I feel comfortable talking too and like me/like how I used to be and a sealed vault when it comes to this shit.

I had too many encounters with aliens on DMT. made my PTSD worse. thus i would make changa out of dmt, much more forgiving and spiritual and beneficial in my vast experience. look into it, I used to say it was like viewing the world through "gods lens/filter". or perhaps how the ancients saw things.
I never had aliens..personally the ibogain did way more for me..last around 10 hours and never had to take more than 1 hit of that during a session…dmt I’ve had to take up to 4 in a day to get a real emotional change out of it

I'm clinically diagnosed with PTSD , Social anxiety disorder and hyper aggressive alpha male syndrome (whatever the fuck that is) the shrink in was forced to see was a complete libtarded cunt muffin so I personally think these are misdiagnosed because he was just a punk ass beta male
Anyways , I'm prescribed Paxil at 30mg daily.
That dose makes me feel dangerously emotionless so I had to cut it back to 15mg and i take 500mg Ashwaganda twice a day. That actually give me a better effect with no negative side effects
hyper aggressive alpha male syndrome is not a diagnosis in the DSM-5 which therapist use and psychiatrists use to dx you. He really was a cunt muffin!… there are aggressive diagnosis but that’s not one of them.

I hear you brother..I had to Tell friends and family about how I planned my suicide all day but wasn’t depressed at all. And how my emotions completely die when I introduce any stress at all.

All my issues are non-organic though
It was so bad man...literally on a scale of 1-10, I was an 8 every day with that anxiety feeling...couldn't work out, couldn't function, etc. Scared to drink caffeine, etc. etc. Jumped on Paxil AND made some true lifestyle changes and things changed for the better.

they are very different things.
weed is an anti ox and it has the capacity to protect your brain. it does other stuff too.
the reason to use it for mental things is because it doesnt fuck with dopamine or serotonin.

both ibo and dmt do.
you are comparing apples to steaks.

obviously the different forms of dmt yield different sort of results.
personally i think ayahuasca has more potential to help with healing then dmt base. with base ppl seem to get all caught up with et. ( see above )

i dont like the touristy aspect of aya. unfortunately thats about the only way most will encounter it.

if one goes into it with the right head and works at things, the results can be quite profound.

but again the who/what/where and why of aya and using canna in the way i mentioned really have nothing in common. other then both being ethogens.

10mgs of Lexapro a day. Been on for 2 years. Compared to my mental state prior to taking the drug, its probably the best thing I've ever done for myself. Still have high libido, 0 issues in the bed room, 0 intrusive thoughts :) just my .02

10mgs of Lexapro a day. Been on for 2 years. Compared to my mental state prior to taking the drug, its probably the best thing I've ever done for myself. Still have high libido, 0 issues in the bed room, 0 intrusive thoughts :) just my .02
Lexapro was dangerous for me…I didn’t give a fuck about anything and I’m already an aggressive down for anything type..had to discontinue after a few months and had some really bad withdrawals

There are no doubt very real cases of anxiety/depression. I believe well over half or more though are you're just being a bitch. Unfortunately so many bodybuilders I've known are just really shitty at everything else other than the gym. Sometimes you just need to wake up, be really thankful for what you have, and then get to work accomplishing more - cures a lot of fucking "depression"

Crazy how soft we've become

Over the years, I have tried nearly everything that is available over the counter. Also, went through at least a dozen medications from the doctor. None of them really worked. Then I found Kratom - and it has literally changed my life. May not work for everyone, but this was an absolute game changer for me. Complete 180 degree turnaround... I find green malay to be the best for my mood (here is a link to what I use - https://www.naturescurekratom.com/product/green-malay-kratom-kilo/ ).

The only other thing that remotely helped was ashwaghanda and L-theanine for anxiety. The effect was very slight, and you need to take it every day to build up in your system a little bit.

Hope this helps.

There are no doubt very real cases of anxiety/depression. I believe well over half or more though are you're just being a bitch. Unfortunately so many bodybuilders I've known are just really shitty at everything else other than the gym. Sometimes you just need to wake up, be really thankful for what you have, and then get to work accomplishing more - cures a lot of fucking "depression"

Gonna have to agree with that..went back for my second masters degree and was in some random classes with 17 and 18 year olds with service dogs…what the he’ll do they know about shit??

Very depressed for years. No one knew, my friends call me Mr. positivity. Always looking great on the outside, miserable on the inside.
I had 2 girlfriends in a row die. One had a brain aneurism, and the other drank herself to death. Almost killed me too, so much loss. I have been meditating for years, trying to just breathe and be calm but this really fucked me up. I take NO meds. No offence but I always felt these types of meds are a sign of weakness. My good friend is a hard-core stoner. He finally said dude smoke some of this weed. So, I tried it and was like magic! Feel like my old self. I guess it's just another drug but at least its organic. All my old training injuries feel much better too!
I went to the weed store they suggested a strain that is uplifting, does not make you tired or hungry. I do it very sparingly mostly late at night. Game changer for me!!!! Even my workouts are better.
But like I said all organic.
Just my .02

I recently listened to a Podcast with David Sedaris. He was on a book tour and after he finished his talk and interview he did his usual book signing and chit chat.

A young man steps up to the table to purchase a book and get it signed. They got to talking and somehow the young man offered up that he was mentally ill. You

David asked how that was going?

He said “It pretty much takes up all my time.”

I recently listened to a Podcast with David Sedaris. He was on a book tour and after he finished his talk and interview he did his usual book signing and chit chat.

A young man steps up to the table to purchase a book and get it signed. They got to talking and somehow the young man offered up that he was mentally ill. You

David asked how that was going?

He said “It pretty much takes up all my time.”
lol
that last line says a LOT!
LOL
i totally get that.

this is also very true.
there is a LOT that can be solved by a good dose of humilty and shut the fuck up. lol

Over the years, I have tried nearly everything that is available over the counter. Also, went through at least a dozen medications from the doctor. None of them really worked. Then I found Kratom - and it has literally changed my life. May not work for everyone, but this was an absolute game changer for me. Complete 180 degree turnaround... I find green malay to be the best for my mood (here is a link to what I use - https://www.naturescurekratom.com/product/green-malay-kratom-kilo/ ).

The only other thing that remotely helped was ashwaghanda and L-theanine for anxiety. The effect was very slight, and you need to take it every day to build up in your system a little bit.

Hope this helps.

theanine has some legit aspects. it raises serotonin and helps to regulate dopamine. if you raise serotonin in theory your body wioll also increase dopamine.

i did super high dose theanine for year like many many years. with idebenone ( also raise serotonin and work on mitochondria as antiox ) rhodiola ( natty mao and increase oxygenation also antiox) gse, various b vits, zinc, mg, caffine ( super strong coffee ) nicotine. this was a regiment at multi g ed dosing. i can no longer take any of it. in that sense i kinda feel like it worked.

kratom is a different sort of thing. i like it. think its great. but did not use as part what im talking about. i would put kratom in a catoagory of things that one should be concious of there concumption of.

coca leaves also can help. chewing them with something to activate can be quite helpful.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity