over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety and depression

Life is repetitive and boring. Most ppl can't handle the truth that life isn't that special. People always want more and thats why everyone feels depressed.
True in some sense. I don't believe our brains are capable in dealing with what life is dishing us nowadays.

We expect more from life but are often reminded that those expectations can almost never come to fruition. Humans in general are under a lot of stress, we are always in fight or flight mode.

Depression for most is the outcome and you realize that it's often better to go with the flow with the hand you've been dealt with than struggle to achieve your state of "Happiness".

I believe that most people are struggling with the fact that life for most people is shit, it's hard on us financially, emotionally and mentally.

That's where drug use come into play.

As I’m standing here on a narrow piece of red steel 400ft up watching the sun come up looking up watching the crane drop me my beam I reflect upon on life’s great mystery. Iv suffered from depression most of my life never knowing exactly why, just dealt with it. As Iv grown older I realize I’m not alone in this aspect and it’s quite commonplace among men. Never used to talk openly about these things for fear of displaying weakness. But I got to the point of fuck it who cares. Been through the anti depressant bullshit and it nearly made me off myself several times. But I’m still here and stronger than I was yesterday. Life is not perfect for most living it. Far from it. But I’m fortunate to have a good career and a girl that loves me unconditionally and kids that don’t suffer from depression and it makes me smile. I don’t sleep well and have night terrors like a lot of others. But I’m upright and breathing and pushing forward. It’s all just a flash. And it’s over. Do your best to enjoy what you can while you can my friends. It’s not if you win or lose it’s how you play the game. Whatever makes you feel more complete embrace that.

As I’m standing here on a narrow piece of red steel 400ft up watching the sun come up looking up watching the crane drop me my beam I reflect upon on life’s great mystery. Iv suffered from depression most of my life never knowing exactly why, just dealt with it. As Iv grown older I realize I’m not alone in this aspect and it’s quite commonplace among men. Never used to talk openly about these things for fear of displaying weakness. But I got to the point of fuck it who cares. Been through the anti depressant bullshit and it nearly made me off myself several times. But I’m still here and stronger than I was yesterday. Life is not perfect for most living it. Far from it. But I’m fortunate to have a good career and a girl that loves me unconditionally and kids that don’t suffer from depression and it makes me smile. I don’t sleep well and have night terrors like a lot of others. But I’m upright and breathing and pushing forward. It’s all just a flash. And it’s over. Do your best to enjoy what you can while you can my friends. It’s not if you win or lose it’s how you play the game. Whatever makes you feel more complete embrace that.
At the end of the day, if you can step back and deliberately look at what IS going right in your life... well, as you can see, that goes a long way. Right on.

20mg prozac
150mg wellbutrin
60mg propranolol ER

I was going through a really rough patch of depression that I just couldn't shake recently due to a few issues life threw at me. I had some pramipexole in the cabinet that I hadn't used in a while and remembered that one of the off-label uses was for treatment resistant depression and anhedonia. Within just a few hours of the first dose, got sleepy, took a short 30 minute nap, and my mood completely changed. Like a weight was lifted off my chest and the dark cloud cleared my head. It has really helped so much.

Well the duty in to that is easy then. Lol don’t come off! 😊
That's where I am at now, and my wife agrees. I've tried to do the Dr. TRT route but they either do not have an understanding of trt or the are internal battles between departments. Case in point. My endocrinologist will not put me on TRT because my hematocrit is high but the Hematologist will not do a therapeutic blood letting because its not high enough. So I said enough is enough. Ill run my own trt and do labs every 3 months. If things get crazy with the Hematocrit ill do my own blood letting.

had anxiety my whole life, diet and exercise are the only things that ever worked without terribles sides. benzo's almost killed me back in the day, way to addicting. these days all i take is 50mg trazodone at night to sleep but even that i'd like to cut out one day. it's all ive been on for 7 years now and at this point im a little scared to stop and see how id feel. feel like maybe id feel even better without it but after such a long time, its spooky lol.

EPA in fish oil at one gram has been shown to help . Two grams even more. Ive been taking at least two a day and sometimes more, up to five grams epa.

Those on ssris and the like epa has been shown in studies to reduce ssri, ssni, etc dose. The studies are easily findable on epa and depression.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20439549/

Right on bro. Like you said the older I’ve gotten I’ve realized life is far from perfect for everyone of us. We just have to take this life one day at a time and keep pushing forward.

Out of curiosity how many of my brothers on here suffer from anxiety and depression ? And if you do what meds from the doc have you found work best for you ?
I am not a doctor. Please consult your prescribing MD.

Try Hydroxyzine pamoate. Google it.

Effective, non habit forming. It is kinda a under the radar med for anxiety, is a antihistamine with a few tweaks.

Something I've discovered that has caused depression recently is something I was attempting to do to do better out a fear. I first heard this from Andrew huberman it's an exercise where he says where most people visualize what you want and I've done that that is how I got up on a bodybuilding stage. He says to visualize what you don't want and that will motivate you out of fear to get you what you want. Well since I've been going depression with a recent relationship and some other issues that's the relationship is over with now completely I imagine killing myself in a visualization in the people that would find them I've tried it twice I've never done this before while the press I just let it let the depression go through with it until it was over. Well that was a mistake because I would cry even made me cry even more and even like the next day I would think about it. So I took an exercise at a total context trying to better myself and it made myself worst. I'm glad I figured it out because if I kept doing this down that road I may have actually killed myself. Question everything. If you're feeling down you more than likely want to feel up and think higher of yourself. if you're on top of the world like say your LeBron James you might want to be more critical of yourself. But for the people in this thread that are going to depression and anxiety and such you want to uplift yourself and have a higher opinion of yourself if you will.

Thank you for opening up this discussion about anxiety and depression. It's important to acknowledge these struggles, as they can affect many of us at different points in our lives. Finding support and sharing experiences can make a positive impact.

Out of curiosity how many of my brothers on here suffer from anxiety and depression ? And if you do what meds from the doc have you found work best for you ?
Anexiety/ptsd/insomnia they prescribe a lot but I only take they diazepam and edibles

I've experienced anxiety and depression both. I feel like TRT has helped my depression dramatically. I have used Prozac and Paxil in the past but ditched both due to side effects. Anxiety I still suffer from sometimes. It sucks too because it can hit u for no reason out of nowhere even when life is going great. I don't use anything to treat it other than some indica cannabis from time to time. I was prescribed Xanax for awhile and it worked like a charm but my doctor wanted me to jump through hoops to get it and I refused to do it.

The gym just turns it all into raw anger for me..if I’m mentally getting banged up I have to run or swim

The gym definitely helps me but I've had times where I couldn't even focus in the gym and I was just going through the motions, trying to get my training in. I recently experienced this. I've been bummed out because my best buddy, which happens to be a cat named Bro Bro has been missing for two weeks. I love this little guy and I've been feeling depressed and anxious just not knowing where he's went or what's happened to him. This whole past week training has been HARD. Tough to get my mind dialed in.

Right on bro. Like you said the older I’ve gotten I’ve realized life is far from perfect for everyone of us. We just have to take this life one day at a time and keep pushing forward.
I think another factor for some is social media and them buying into all the perfect lives that are posted by others, not realizing most of these people are full of shit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131