over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety and increased heart rate on serostim or other gh

I just threw a flippant theory on what could be happening to more than a few guys out there...it sure seems like hypoglycemic episodes...How come you didnt come on this thread earlier and state the obvious if its so out there and known? There are some side effects that are happening with people such as "brain fog", extreme anxiety, rapid heart beat, sweating, dizziness....that are not adding up.

Well your theory is likely correct as it's been said in the past. By your last post I assume your hgh is generic? I guess it doesn't matter if it's pharm or generic as we still never know exactly how each vial is made and what it contains. JJ's post about insulin used in the process could be a major factor. As you posted things don't add up but it's impossible to know. Insulin doesn't give me anxiety but we obviously know we need to eat carbs at certain times when using insulin. There definitely are big differences between gh brands in regards to results and side effects.

It's the timing that confuses me as some of the side effects can last long periods after administration. GH generally improves mood and anxiety. GH deficiency is a known reason for anxiety. What Stewie posted is spot on but if it were true in all cases you would get it with every brand of hgh. So to me it's clear it must be something that has been added to the hgh that is causing the issues. Your guess is as good as mine as I simply don't know. Even if we did know it may not be that for everyone.

Last edited:
Did you checked your IGF-1 levels ? Probably is in normal range and you don`t need to use any HGH.

No i haven't. Its hard to find doctors/clinics that does this on order just because i want to. Health care system isnt built this way in my country.
I did recently find a medical clinic that may be able to.do it.. well see..

Anyway, just to mention.
I hit 3iu black tops this morning.
Blood clucose was 6.0mmol/L prior injection
And at the 40min mark, and 1hour mark, it was 6.1mmol/L.
Pretty much unchanged.

Last edited:
Doesn't MK677 also increase heart rate and anxiety?

Mk did increase my heart rate as well.I was hoping it wouldn’t because I was reallly liking the look it gave me but I am getting older now (almost 48) and can’t justify using mk-677 with the many sides that come along with it

Mk did increase my heart rate as well.I was hoping it wouldn’t because I was reallly liking the look it gave me but I am getting older now (almost 48) and can’t justify using mk-677 with the many sides that come along with it

Totally agree I actually get much better effects from mk than any gh even the heralded pharma grade but any any ncrease in my gh levels seems to shoot my hr up, off mk for 4 days and resting hr down from 61 to 54, but sleep not nearly as good.

I don't think it is anything to do with blood sugar as it is a permanent state of raised heart rate while on and I am in a constant state of immense numbers of carbs

Stewie ive been doing low dose gh for a while.....we are talking a little over 1 iu a day....I never had an episode with the mentioned effects until i switched over to a different top gh....and the side effects were alarming. I have had more than a few people on facebook state the exact same effects from different batches of gh. One of the things I found weird was that a couple guys complained of dizziness/vertigo....these arent high dose people and it sure is looking like some of these batches of gh are suspect in what they contain...and it sure looks hypoglycemic...

For what it's worth, my current gh definitely causes a drop in blood sugar. I've been testing my blood sugar b/c I was getting symptoms.

This morning my fasted blood sugar was 90. I took 1 iu and then took my blood sugar 10 minutes later and it was 68.

For what it's worth, my current gh definitely causes a drop in blood sugar. I've been testing my blood sugar b/c I was getting symptoms.

This morning my fasted blood sugar was 90. I took 1 iu and then took my blood sugar 10 minutes later and it was 68.

What brand is it?
Did you measure again later?

Stewie ive been doing low dose gh for a while.....we are talking a little over 1 iu a day....I never had an episode with the mentioned effects until i switched over to a different top gh....and the side effects were alarming. I have had more than a few people on facebook state the exact same effects from different batches of gh. One of the things I found weird was that a couple guys complained of dizziness/vertigo....these arent high dose people and it sure is looking like some of these batches of gh are suspect in what they contain...and it sure looks hypoglycemic...

Hey Dante.

Undoubtedly I'm sure you are correct in regards to possibly hypoglycemic events.

With that, incidentally no one put the correlation of events together. Under hypoglycemic events, our bodies response is to counteract the fall of glucose by stimulating release of catecholamines--epinephrine<(increase glycogenolysis) and norepinephrine, hence this response is under control of our peripheral nervous system and the autonomic nervous system. So, I was being a wise a$$ with my comments :p

Although, there's the notion that IGF-1R (receptors) are very abundant throughout our peripheral nervous system, autonomic nervous system, spinal cord and brain. By physiological nature, when they're in fine tune acting in concert with the pulsitile actions of GH/IGF-1, orchestrating their harmony to keep our parasympathetic/sympathetic tone equally balanced. Until our genetic threshold gets pushed upwards throwing the whole rhythm off beat unleashing it's nasty demon invoking increased heart rate and anxiety via the aforementioned nervous system(s).

My question would be to the masses that experience bouts of anxiety and heart rate elevation on GH.

Is this acute, lasting only a few minutes post injection until replenished with glucose?

Or chronic, throughout the day regardless of caloric intake?

If it's the former, we could agree hypoglycemia is probably the culprit.

If the latter, ...well.

What brand is it?
Did you measure again later?

127 about 1.5 hours and a large meal later.

Chinese from a sponsor - really don't need the headache of someone thinking I'm flaming them for brining it up ... just not feeling it today.

Hey Dante.

Undoubtedly I'm sure you are correct in regards to possibly hypoglycemic events.

With that, incidentally no one put the correlation of events together. Under hypoglycemic events, our bodies response is to counteract the fall of glucose by stimulating release of catecholamines--epinephrine<(increase glycogenolysis) and norepinephrine, hence this response is under control of our peripheral nervous system and the autonomic nervous system. So, I was being a wise a$$ with my comments :p

Although, there's the notion that IGF-1R (receptors) are very abundant throughout our peripheral nervous system, autonomic nervous system, spinal cord and brain. By physiological nature, when they're in fine tune acting in concert with the pulsitile actions of GH/IGF-1, orchestrating their harmony to keep our parasympathetic/sympathetic tone equally balanced. Until our genetic threshold gets pushed upwards throwing the whole rhythm off beat unleashing it's nasty demon invoking increased heart rate and anxiety via the aforementioned nervous system(s).

My question would be to the masses that experience bouts of anxiety and heart rate elevation on GH.

Is this acute, lasting only a few minutes post injection until replenished with glucose?

Or chronic, throughout the day regardless of caloric intake?

If it's the former, we could agree hypoglycemia is probably the culprit.

If the latter, ...well.

It can be both but this seems to be an all day side effect for some. That's why I stated above it's the timing that confuses me. Blood glucose may come into things but it's definitely something else in my opinion. It's likely an array of things that come under the "nervous system." I have read studies showing hgh to be able to cross the BBB and how it can effect many hormones and neurotransmitters. Anything that can do that could cause anxiety as you know. The changes in heart rate could be another factor and would only add to things in regards to anxiety. I am definitely experiencing vertigo but I have in the past before hgh so I don't want to blame hgh for that in my own case. Feeling a bit off and some mild anxiety I definitely attribute to hgh as it was a night and day difference within hours of dosing.

All day elevation for me, no spike after administration, no anxiety just a noticably increased heart rate until administration stops for a couple of days

The hypo effects have been fairly known for awhile (thanks stewie for the explanation), but the users I've known who have had the higher frequency of heart rate etc, it seems to come more from the black tops than the grey tops....again, as discussed with Jano, couldn't this be due to the higher Dimer concentration?

For example, black tops had higher HGH amounts, but a higher dimer concentration and less purity. Grey's had still equal/over label, but with higher purity and lower dimer concentration. There is a good thread on this at Anasci.

....well, unless I'm missing the point of what is being discussed?:confused::eek:

The hypo effects have been fairly known for awhile (thanks stewie for the explanation), but the users I've known who have had the higher frequency of heart rate etc, it seems to come more from the black tops than the grey tops....again, as discussed with Jano, couldn't this be due to the higher Dimer concentration?

For example, black tops had higher HGH amounts, but a higher dimer concentration and less purity. Grey's had still equal/over label, but with higher purity and lower dimer concentration. There is a good thread on this at Anasci.

....well, unless I'm missing the point of what is being discussed?:confused::eek:

Would like to hear more thoughts on this with respect to difference in appearance between black and grey tops (setting the fact that blacks have more iu’s in the vial aside)

I believe my hgh (Somastim) has been tested high with a low dimer concentration so you could be onto something. Although how many guys are getting all these sides on pharm grade which will also be low dimer. I haven't had these side effects from every brand of hgh so it's definitely something added or something different about each hgh brand.

Would like to hear more thoughts on this with respect to difference in appearance between black and grey tops (setting the fact that blacks have more iu’s in the vial aside)

Hey buddy, I can't remember if you are at anasci, but there is a whole thread over there that may answer a lot of these questions...actually, i'll link it here:)

**broken link removed**

I'm definitely not a HGH expert, that is for certain. I'd be happy to see DC's thought's on this angle possibly causing the sides? I should note that this is still all speculative on the correlations involved. Jano brings up some good points though in that thread. Based on the results from the latest HGH tests, there does seem to be a higher amount of sides in respect to the impurities and dimers involved between each HGH product. I just used "grey" and "black" as the standard, but obviously others were tested.

Hey buddy, I can't remember if you are at anasci, but there is a whole thread over there that may answer a lot of these questions...actually, i'll link it here:)

**broken link removed**

I'm definitely not a HGH expert, that is for certain. I'd be happy to see DC's thought's on this angle possibly causing the sides? I should note that this is still all speculative on the correlations involved. Jano brings up some good points though in that thread. Based on the results from the latest HGH tests, there does seem to be a higher amount of sides in respect to the impurities and dimers involved between each HGH product. I just used "grey" and "black" as the standard, but obviously others were tested.

Thanks for the link! I am on Anasci with the same username but hardly ever log on

I believe my hgh (Somastim) has been tested high with a low dimer concentration so you could be onto something. Although how many guys are getting all these sides on pharm grade which will also be low dimer. I haven't had these side effects from every brand of hgh so it's definitely something added or something different about each hgh brand.

Can anyone point to a brand that does NOT cause them increased heart rate, while they did experience an increased heart rate with another brand?

To show that it's brand specific instead of user specific.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws