over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety and increased heart rate on serostim or other gh

Arko.

Registered
Anyone notice this specifically on real pharma serostim? What about other brands?

No anxiety on any kind of HGH. I've never heard of it.

However, increased heart rate, yes.

Increased resting HR always regardless of brand.
Anxiety? GH totally relaxes me as soon as I stop moving I always fall asleep.
Have you tried other brands?
Maybe there is something in the current brand your body doesn't like.

Increased heart rate can cause anxiety.

What do people think happens when you gain a bunch of intramuscular water on GH? It'll put stress on your heart, and kidneys.

GH gave me palpitations and landed me on a beta blocker for afib. Not clear if I am underlying issue that was brought out by GH. Stopped GH and it went away. Switched to peptides with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Increased heart rate can cause anxiety.

What do people think happens when you gain a bunch of intramuscular water on GH? It'll put stress on your heart, and kidneys.

Very true. When I started experiencing anxiety 25 years ago increased heart rate would sometimes push me into an anxiety attack. I had to learn to let natural increased heart rate from training, running or sports not get to me or put me in that anxious state of mind.

I have only ever used generic gh and my resting heart rate goes up by about 20 points,it is a very common side effect

Mine goes up by 15-20 on generic as well. Even on a lower dose.

I'm glad to see more discussion on this. Higher resting heart rates are terrible for our health and HGH has been considered extremely safe, which I think is simply incorrect.

I'm glad to see more discussion on this. Higher resting heart rates are terrible for our health and HGH has been considered extremely safe, which I think is simply incorrect.

More on this as well please! Been on GH for a few months...

I'm on serostim right now.

Heart rate goes up, and sometimes with increased heart rate my anxiety can go up a little bit as a side effect.

A little meditation in the morning and evening, in conjunction with healthy diet, lowers this.

GH is one of the worst drugs for the heart, I and many others have stated it many times - especially these chinese generics which give you strong irregular heart beats at times.

I am not sure why someone who has had a massive heart attack would be playing with fire in and open pit of lighter fluid.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...eart-attack-our-membership-time-its-mine.html

Quit the GH and just do low dose test and live the rest of your life happy and healthy for your family. It may sound like I a preaching but the risks in someone like you and me older and training decades is great to use GH and pop in 10, 15 20 lbs bodyweight from the associated tissue bloat. Throw in a heart attack like you had and that's just dangerous.

Take care.

A normal replacement dosage, like 1iu a day doesn't cause any bad health effects long term i think.

It's only from the bodybuilding dosages that it put a strain of the heart

:yeahthat: - Well said NH. I am very big on a healthy (lower) resting heart rate. After much debate and due-diligence I would rather run Primo at a moderate dose than GH. The connection to diabetes down the line with GH is not worth it to me. My family has a history of diabetes. John Meadows spoke on the connection to diabetes on one of his YouTube videos.

:yeahthat: - Well said NH. I am very big on a healthy (lower) resting heart rate. After much debate and due-diligence I would rather run Primo at a moderate dose than GH. The connection to diabetes down the line with GH is not worth it to me. My family has a history of diabetes. John Meadows spoke on the connection to diabetes on one of his YouTube videos.

Funny I actually decided to commit to primo and ordered a whole bunch as well. Price is similar to HGH so I figured it’s one or the other. Only issue is with primo, you have to worry more about not getting bunk stuff. I’m going to start using it soon at 600mg per week. Hopefully it doesn’t give me any RHR sides.

GH is one of the worst drugs for the heart, I and many others have stated it many times - especially these chinese generics which give you strong irregular heart beats at times.

I am not sure why someone who has had a massive heart attack would be playing with fire in and open pit of lighter fluid.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...eart-attack-our-membership-time-its-mine.html

Quit the GH and just do low dose test and live the rest of your life happy and healthy for your family. It may sound like I a preaching but the risks in someone like you and me older and training decades is great to use GH and pop in 10, 15 20 lbs bodyweight from the associated tissue bloat. Throw in a heart attack like you had and that's just dangerous.

Take care.

Thanks massive, i do agree to a point but im using 1-2 iu/day or eod. And dont hold extra weight at this dose. Its also known at a replacement dose gh helps the heart, and when i have good quality gh i definitely feel healthier overall at a low dose.
Even though these seros appear to be real they most definitely are not.took approx 0.25 of an iu and minutes after broke out in cold sweats, heart rate up followed by anxiety... none of which ive had from foreign brands like hyges, ansomone or any of the generics.
So far all three supposed human grade gh ive tried lately have caused this effect..
Turkish humatrope pens, geno pens, and now seros... i suggest everyone stay away from them because there is no way they are real gh.
As stated gh causes the opposite of these effects, and always provides a feeling of wellbeing...these are exactly the opposite!

Funny I actually decided to commit to primo and ordered a whole bunch as well. Price is similar to HGH so I figured it’s one or the other. Only issue is with primo, you have to worry more about not getting bunk stuff. I’m going to start using it soon at 600mg per week. Hopefully it doesn’t give me any RHR sides.

Please keep me posted how well it works out for you. I haven't heard of anyone having RHR issues with it, but everyone is different. Yes, I too was concerned with legit Primo, but a well known sponsor here said if it's not legit $ back no questions asked. I ran the same sponsor's Mast/Tren mix earlier this year with great results.

Anyone notice this specifically on real pharma serostim? What about other brands?

You would not be the first person to say this (alot have said it) and im going to give you a theory and its only a theory because Ive only started looking into it.

The symptoms that people are experiencing are TELLTALE hypoglycemia and i know that goes against everything people are thinking and there is going to be alot of WTF with that but look up hypoglycemia or low blood sugar symptoms and I bet any money they are spot on. Look them up....tell me thats not EXACTLY what you are experiencing. So with that said...I have some pertinent questions to ask of the people experiencing rapid heart rate, anxiety, and the other symptoms

a) are you on a low carb diet currently?
b) Do you take your gh pre bed?
c) what time a day are you taking in carbs compared to your timing of gh?

There is something going on with the timing of the peaking of gh followed by a blood sugar drop here and i havent quite figured it exactly out yet so i am going to be vague until i feel more strongly about it.

Secondly why are certain people experiencing this and certain people are not? Are people getting some kind of immune system/antibody/adverse reaction from their gh because it happens to be the 192 amino acid sequence instead of the 191 amino acid sequence. <---this could possibly be the reason

Ive seen people use prescription GH and this rapid heart rate and anxiety and low blood sugar symptoms are a non issue....while the same person uses certain chinese gh's and it becomes an issue.

You are experiencing a real thing. Its not just happening to guys on this thread. ive seen it happen to many others with chinese gh. There is a reason and i havent figured it out yet but it looks tremendously like an auto correction and a rebound into HYPOglycemia....and whether its a reaction to 192 to 191 i dont know

(theres my preinvestigation theory im throwing out there) but you are not the only one experiencing this....hundreds are

Last edited:
You would not be the first person to say this (alot have said it) and im going to give you a theory and its only a theory because Ive only started looking into it.

The symptoms that people are experiencing are TELLTALE hypoglycemia and i know that goes against everything people are thinking and there is going to be alot of WTF with that but look up hypoglycemia or low blood sugar symptoms and I bet any money they are spot on. Look them up....tell me thats not EXACTLY what you are experiencing. So with that said...I have some pertinent questions to ask of the people experiencing rapid heart rate, anxiety, and the other symptoms

a) are you on a low carb diet currently?
b) Do you take your gh pre bed?
c) what time a day are you taking in carbs compared to your timing of gh?

There is something going on with the timing of the peaking of gh followed by a blood sugar drop here and i havent quite figured it exactly out yet so i am going to be vague until i feel more strongly about it.

Secondly why are certain people experiencing this and certain people are not? Are people getting some kind of immune system/antibody/adverse reaction from their gh because it happens to be the 192 amino acid sequence instead of the 191 amino acid sequence. <---this could possibly be the reason

Ive seen people use prescription GH and this rapid heart rate and anxiety and low blood sugar symptoms are a non issue....while the same person uses certain chinese gh's and it becomes an issue.

You are experiencing a real thing. Its not just happening to guys on this thread. ive seen it happen to many others with chinese gh. There is a reason and i havent figured it out yet but it looks tremendously like an auto correction and a rebound into HYPOglycemia....and whether its a reaction to 192 to 191 i dont know

(theres my preinvestigation theory im throwing out there) but you are not the only one experiencing this....hundreds are

Do you think taking it before bed would potentially help prevent this from happening?

Do you think taking it before bed would potentially help prevent this from happening?

no not at all and in fact it could make it worse (if this is happening hypoglycemia)

I thought it was fairly common knowledge that hgh can cause hypoglycemia. There have been threads on this in the past. I am going to the gym now but google both terms and look for studies as I have read quite a few over the years. I believe transient hypoglycemia is even written as a possible side effect on some hgh products. That combined with the increased heart rate could definitely cause anxiety. I have noticed the same in myself especially when first starting hgh even at very low doses. HGH can definitely cause a host of side effects and isn't the super healthy drug many still believe.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws