advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety/Depression/Not feeling right-bad gear?-Input Please?

Rome1

Registered
Long story short I was prepping for nationals last year and had to ditch bc I could feel myself coming unglued mentally. Started having shortness of breath, panicky and then this lead to having PVC's for about 10 weeks! PVC's finally quit about 5 weeks ago and I don't want them to return. I'm starting to feel depression or not feeling right again.

So here's how it started or so I think-
750 Test E
700 Tren A
700 Mast P
AI's ED
Caber .5mg 3-4 x week
Leaving my prolactin levels at .03. (4-15 is normal)

Since my prolactin has risen back up I have felt better. In the meantime I switched Test to see if I had some bad gear. I used 300mg of Test prop from someone else and after 10 weeks felt back to normal. Then I tried to replace with 600 mg of Test E from the old supplier. 200 mg of primo (1 week then dropped) and IGF lr3 for 4 days and dropped it and have been fucked up since.

So when I added the IGF and primo I instantly felt more aggressive, training thru the roof but attitude in general not good. Felt like I was on tren. Also, my left nip flaired up very fast so I took more adex than normal and some nolva for 3 days to knock it down. I've never had a flair up that fast other than on high tren. So I dropped both (IGF and primo) and now my mood is 100% down, don't want to train and this morning I almost couldn't get it up? (This never happens) Mind is constantly wandering and won't switch off so I took 1000mgs of taurine and high dose b complex. Also today I took 100mgs of Test prop(old supplier) to see if the Test E is bunk and my Test just dropped since I dropped prop 2 weeks ago. I do feel more calm but mind is still going and feel depressed.

I got my Gear from a source on here but do any of you think my stuff maybe mislabeled? Any thoughts at all I've taken every herb, supp you name it and I'm out of answers. I'm going to get my test/estro and prolactin tested next week but I really wish I could also test dopamine/serontonin/norepinephrine.

It's not bad gear. It's legit cause many guys feel this on tren

It's not bad gear. It's legit cause many guys feel this on tren

Not of all the gear just the Test. I haven't ran Tren since October but I've struggled to bounce back to normal until the 1st week of January. Then tried to push more Test, primo and IGF and bam! I'm feeling jacked up again. Also, not saying it is the gear just want opinions. Maybe I'm over doing the AI's but I doubt it. I took .25 mg of adex Monday-Thursday as usual this week but then added one more dose of adex and the 40mg of nolva for 3 days. I will say that yesterday about 30 mins after the nolva is when all of this feeling like crap started again. Didn't take nolva today

Also, energy is horrible. Tired as hell and I put the eggs into the spice cabinet today and not in the fridge. Fml. lol.

Possibly. Here is an update-
Literally just got done watching Arrival. This movie isn't sad at all but I had tears roll out about 4 times and I was trying to hold that shit back. Lol. Wtf? If my estro is crashed would I feel like this. I swear the only time I feel like this is after tren. Is it possible that my test or primo was a clear tren or deca? Or has anyone reacted like this after IGF?

I get the same way on higher doses of gear. I have a shorter fuse, get irritable. But also, things that wouldn't normally affect me almost bring me to tears. Like sad movies...or anything to do with kids

I get the same way on higher doses of gear. I have a shorter fuse, get irritable. But also, things that wouldn't normally affect me almost bring me to tears. Like sad movies...or anything to do with kids

For sure but I'm only running 600mg of Test and that only started 2 weeks ago. I've taken test over 1200mgs a week or much higher several times and not been a head case. I usually experience agression on tren and then emotional afterwards but without the depression. I've done tren several times but this last time got me and haven't touched it since October. I'm getting blood work done Monday to see where and why my hormones are the way they are

would you, by any chance be on the verge of 40 years old.....???

Everyone is different...test besides bloat/acne...no bad sides, no matter the dose...tren different animal 140mg/wk seems to be as high as I can tolerate these days(even with prami)...we change as we get older, I used to be able to tolerate tren, no more

Everyone is different...test besides bloat/acne...no bad sides, no matter the dose...tren different animal 140mg/wk seems to be as high as I can tolerate these days(even with prami)...we change as we get older, I used to be able to tolerate tren, no more

Agreed. I think my tren days are over but as stated before I'm feeling like I'm having tren like sides but I haven't touched tren in months. Anyone know of any cheap tests for gear? I'm almost betting the primo is something else and the test is either extremely low dosed or something else.

Agreed. I think my tren days are over but as stated before I'm feeling like I'm having tren like sides but I haven't touched tren in months. Anyone know of any cheap tests for gear? I'm almost betting the primo is something else and the test is either extremely low dosed or something else.

I'm with You there...10yrs ago I could handle 3-4x the tren dose I can these days

I'm willing to bet its just a terrible hormone imbalance.

I've never gotten anxiety from steroids , tren has always given me a shorter tolerance for stupidity but thats about it.

Possibly. Here is an update-
Literally just got done watching Arrival. This movie isn't sad at all but I had tears roll out about 4 times and I was trying to hold that shit back. Lol. Wtf? If my estro is crashed would I feel like this.

hell yeah you would feel like a f___ed up cast member on The View - Joyless Baher if your estradiol was screwed. A.) rein in what you're taking especially AI. B.) plop cash down as soon as possible for lab estradiol sensitive LC/MS/MS to find out what's what:
ESTRADIOL TEST, Sensitive (LC/MS/MS) - Discounted Labs

donate a vial here for testing and tell them chainheart said to rush it por favor. they won't rush it. they're still in the talking phase two months after they started this: **broken link removed**

Attachments

• the view cast.jpg
    the view cast.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 321
hell yeah you would feel like a f___ed up cast member on The View - Joyless Baher if your estradiol was screwed. A.) rein in what you're taking especially AI. B.) plop cash down as soon as possible for lab estradiol sensitive LC/MS/MS to find out what's what:
ESTRADIOL TEST, Sensitive (LC/MS/MS) - Discounted Labs

donate a vial here for testing and tell them chainheart said to rush it por favor. they won't rush it. they're still in the talking phase two months after they started this: **broken link removed**

Lol. Awesome. I'm getting that test done next week for sure. I will also
Send a couple vials for testing .i want to as what's up.

AI's taken is arimidex .25mg on Monday and Thursday. Until flair up last week I took an additional .25mg on Sat with liquid nolva @40mg a day for about 3 days until I started feeling weird. Prior to this I was only running 300 mugs of Test prop a week with no AI and felt fine.

Definitely a good chance the primo is something else. Possibly eq which could explain your moodiness/anxiety whatever. Eq always does this to me

I'm with Gunsmith on this one. Your hormones might be so out of whack that you're experiencing things you normally wouldn't on these types of doses. I've known a few who have been fine on tren, then ran it again and BAM! They're all out of sorts until they backed off, let everything level out before they decided to give another blast a go. I'm sure the blood work will give you a better idea of what's going on.

Hope you feel better, bud!

Getting a full panel blood work done would help a lot determine this based on hormones.

I'm willing to bet its just a terrible hormone imbalance.

I've never gotten anxiety from steroids , tren has always given me a shorter tolerance for stupidity but thats about it.

I agree 100%. The reason why I laid out the background and what I started taking is that their should be NO reason why they should have have gotten that messed up with the compounds I was supposedly taking. Let alone they come on that fast

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131