advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety disorder causing my food problem?

Cinder I didn't see you answer when someone else asked. Have you taking any aas orals recently or even in the last 4 weeks? In the last 2 years I've discovered the hard way I can't use any orals anymore. They cause digestive issues almost identical to yours. Even when I came off it would sometimes take weeks( up to 4 or more weeks depending on how long i used)for the issues to level out. If you haven't used any orals recently I also think a good place to start focusing on would be if it is possible anxiety related!

Oh oops, I haven't been on orals in while.
I don't really like the feeling in they give.
I was gonna do a pplex/sdrol cycle but never got around to it.

I had very very similar issues, I couldn't keep anything down I found out it was the test tho, but I recommend taking anti acids they will help a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinder my ex wife had the same symtoms as you we tried everything she was misdiagnosed by more than one GP ,it was until I literally begged for an Endoscopy to be done thats when we found out that she had a rare condition called Achalasia.We ended up going to Stanford where she ended up in surgery luckly this mitigated it. Good luck

Cinder my ex wife had the same symtoms as you we tried everything she was misdiagnosed by more than one GP ,it was until I literally begged for an Endoscopy to be done thats when we found out that she had a rare condition called Achalasia.We ended up going to Stanford where she ended up in surgery luckly this mitigated it. Good luck
wow, sadly endo showed was normal in their.

I just did the hydrogen breath test. I have to wait a week for the results. I hope he gives me something like rifaximin. I have a feeling I have some sort of bacterial infection, viral or fungal infection. My bowels are all over the place. Are you lactose intolerant too? It's hard for me to digest carbs and fruits and most vegetables. I definitely don't drink. And I know what you mean about stress making things much worse. Do you also cancel out on plans because of your digestive issues?

Yes I am lactose intolerant. I can't handle most protein powders. TN's cold filtrate isolate is the only one that doesn't give me too many issues. And I get extreme anxiety about going out places because I never know if I'll have to rush to the restroom

Personally I'm wary of the antipsychotic class of drugs. I use mirtazapine for depression/anxiety/sleep and it's supposed to have antiemetic effects. But your doc may know best.

I took mirtazapine briefly as a sleep-aid and it gave me restless leg syndrome. Do you find this also?

They wanna put me on zoloft.
Won't that cause the same issues but more so.

I have an appointment to look at my liver today.
however, I've been taking a claritan at night and an 80mg lavender pill in the morning for four days. I havent had one morning where i wanna puke, and not one episode during the day.

wow.

I have an appointment to look at my liver today.
however, I've been taking a claritan at night and an 80mg lavender pill in the morning for four days. I havent had one morning where i wanna puke, and not one episode during the day.

wow.

Not sure what the lavender pill would do....but are you thinking the issue is a histamine reaction...hence the Claritin?

I've had blood tests, ultra sounds, gastric emptying test, endoscopy, etc.
They can't find anything wrong...My liver is a lil fatty but they didnt seem to be too concerned.

If you haven't read my posts, ill be brief.
I can barely keep any food down on a regular basis. I've basically tried every protein as well.
I'm basically always nauseous after every meal, sometimes after just drinking water.
If I wake up before 9am, I'm Immediately nauseous. And even though my stomach is empty, I must puke. Obvious since i yak on an empty stomach, a lil bile and spit comes out.
What's odd is that I'm always sick when i dont eat/drink at home.
I get nauseous, and get worried that id puke. I can't help but puke right after.

Recently i was told I might have an anxiety disorder and might need an anti-psyscotic
to control my a Nausea and vomiting.
Id like to hear your thoughts or experience please.[/QUOTE

Most Roids will increase anxiety. 20Mg of lexapro will most likely help you and if still persists they might add another drug in there. If you cant keep food down then it defeats the purpose of bulking. On a plus side its may be good for cutting. So maybe you'll be better off staying lean and cut up vs huge. EQ, Tren and a few other will cause more anxiety. Find a milder compound and do lower doses and take it from there.

Not sure what the lavender pills will do....but are you think issues is histamine reaction...hence the Claritin?

Its been discussed that my issue is possibly anxiety based. they wanted me on zoloft but that freaks me out.
Ive read in many places that claritin has helped anxiety. People suddenly realized their anxiety has decreased. Also, certain antihistamines have helped other meds work better.
The lavender. I've seen studies where it's been used for anxiety.
I still feel off but I'm no longer nauseous or wanna puke. At least for now.

Its been discussed that my issue is possibly anxiety based. they wanted me on zoloft but that freaks me out.
Ive read in many places that claritin has helped anxiety. People suddenly realized their anxiety has decreased. Also, certain antihistamines have helped other meds work better.

Interesting. And for the record....I hated Zoloft!!! It made my anxiety worse and I felt like a crackhead. Shaking, nervous, insomnia. Wellbutrin however I feel pretty good on

Also (via ultrasound) my liver looks normal. Have a 5mm kidney stone . And gallbladder sludge with no inflammation to it or other issues.

I was gonna ask doc for scripted udca. And i was gonna buy a product called Stone crusher.
I might do that green apple/Epsom salt/olive oil/lemon or grapefruit cleanse.

I took mirtazapine briefly as a sleep-aid and it gave me restless leg syndrome. Do you find this also?

No, I only experienced it a few times in my life and when I did I can't recall if I used mirtazapine.

In Europe they often prescribe hydroxyzine for anxiety and sometimes sleep.
For me it did nothing much. Haven't seen guys from the US discuss it much on forums so must be much more rare.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxyzine

Interesting. And for the record....I hated Zoloft!!! It made my anxiety worse and I felt like a crackhead. Shaking, nervous, insomnia. Wellbutrin however I feel pretty good on

Wellbutrin is known to cause anxiety in some, since it's a bit of an "upper". But everyone is different, I mean I get some anxiety relief from ephedrine :D

I've had the same issues myself. I would puke bile from time to time on an empty stomach. Liver checked out normal so I had a test done to check gallbladder function, and it only worked sporadically though it looked completely normal in ultrasound. Had it removed, and it has helped a lot. I use Zofran as needed, and I use St. John's Wort daily for anxiety (or I'll take Xanax if I need something stronger temporarily).

Best drug for Anxiety is Lexapro. usually 10-20 MG. Its will feel weird for the first week or two and it start to fully work in 3-4 weeks. when i was in Greece a few years ago i was able to buy it over the counter.

I've had the same issues myself. I would puke from time to time on an empty stomach. Liver checked out normal so I had a test done to check gallbladder function, and it only worked sporadically though it looked completely normal in ultrasound. Had it removed, and it has helped a lot. I use Zofran as needed, and I use St. John's Wort daily for anxiety (or I'll take Xanax if I need something stronger temporarily).

What do u take when you eat fats?

Also, the ultra sounds said my gallbladder has slight sludge ( micro stones)
I did a gallbladder cleanse yesterday and thousands of stones big and small were coming out. Yes (ew) I counted via pictures.
Must have all come from the liver.

Ill update this if things changed.

Cinder I didn't see you answer when someone else asked. Have you taking any aas orals recently or even in the last 4 weeks? In the last 2 years I've discovered the hard way I can't use any orals anymore. They cause digestive issues almost identical to yours. Even when I came off it would sometimes take weeks( up to 4 or more weeks depending on how long i used)for the issues to level out. If you haven't used any orals recently I also think a good place to start focusing on would be if it is possible anxiety related!

I answered that I wasn't on anything. I thought

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner